Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixte...

Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixter' at national pole-dance ...

There are 125 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixter' at national pole-dance .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Sarah Cretul of Boynton Beach earned the title "Miss Trixter" at the U.S. Pole Dancing Federation championships Sunday night in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mee

New York, NY

#3 Mar 16, 2009
this is too stupid to even comment on
The Dude

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 16, 2009
I would definitely PIITB now.
bill white

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Mar 16, 2009
really somethin to be proud of
Bob

Hollywood, FL

#8 Mar 16, 2009
GYPSY! SHANK!
GHOST RIDER

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Mar 16, 2009
I think all women should know how to pole dance and all men should know how to change oil.
Ignorance Central

Hollywood, FL

#10 Mar 16, 2009
Lil wayne or flo rida are probably making a song about this as we speak.

Her mother must be so proud!
Pope Eggs Benedict

New Orleans, LA

#12 Mar 16, 2009
The economy is in a nose-dive, over a million people have lost their jobs/health insurance, millions are losing their homes, we're fighting too Bush-it wars, and this SShit is news!
The Dude

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Mar 16, 2009
Happy for her... but would not touch that if you paid me. Thank you. The Dude.
The Dude

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 Mar 16, 2009
The Dude wrote:
I would definitely PIITB now.
You're such a ****ing loser man. Get your own name douche bag LOL!
Sweet Pea

Lake Worth, FL

#15 Mar 16, 2009
I bet she "blew" a lot more than people's minds! Mom and Dad must be super proud of their daughters accomplishment.
Bush Knew

Deerfield Beach, FL

#16 Mar 16, 2009
Maybe when they finally have an 'All Steriods' Olympics they can include competitions for hookers too.
you mama

Miami, FL

#17 Mar 16, 2009
make it rain fellars!!
Edmund

Fort Myers, FL

#18 Mar 16, 2009
She's more athletic than any golfer or nascar driver.
Juicy Bruce

Miami, FL

#19 Mar 16, 2009
what's that smell.?
omg

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Mar 16, 2009
And why did this BS end up in the paper.

Since: Feb 09

AOL

#21 Mar 16, 2009
The Chief may let her swing on his pole for a nominal fee!!! Then again, maybe not!!!!!!
Miami Vice

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#23 Mar 16, 2009
nature of this art form is that some women are very good at tricks, very athletic and some girls are more like dancers with sensual movements," Grundstrom said. "And they are both doing things that very few people can do in terms of body control.

"They're so, so equal."
Exactly what the hell does that mean. ONE OTHER QUESTION ,SHOULDN'T THE WINNER GET TO KEEP THE POLE. OR RIDE THE POLE HOME.
THIS IS THE BEST STORY OF MY DAY. KEEP IT UP ,SUN. SENTINEL .GREAT REPORTING. FORGET ABOUT THE LOW LIFES FROM AIG ,GETTING 60 MILLION DOLLARS IN BONUSUS. THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED ,PUT IN PUBLIC FOR A CASTIGATION
Pole Dancing

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 Mar 16, 2009
And this is supposed to be an honor? Are you kidding? What's next - the fastest runner in 4 inch heels?

Here's a first to reach the sun-sentinel: And just maybe, something truly worth reporting about: Students who continue to raise academic standards while in school. Wow! What a concept!
Boca

Munford, AL

#25 Mar 16, 2009
I think they should start selling the Smut Sentinel at supermarket check out lines going forward right next to the Star and National Enquirer!

Since: Jul 08

Hialeah, FL

#26 Mar 16, 2009
Wow! Her parents must be so proud!

What is she going to do with all those winnings?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Pond Skimmer 1,620,004
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,551
News Phelps in hot water again: Swimmer apologizes a... (Feb '09) 4 hr qurinker 209
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 13 hr lisa 25,612
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 13,071
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 hr ANGHARAD 514,152
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 19,710

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages