Eustis teacher charged with engaging ...

Eustis teacher charged with engaging in sexual activity with 2 ...

There are 97 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Eustis teacher charged with engaging in sexual activity with 2 .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Eustis High School teacher is in the custody of sheriff's deputies and will be charged with engaging in sexual activity with two of her students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Leagle Beagle

AOL

#83 Oct 18, 2008
So...is the teacher a Rascal Flatts fan? You know..."Bob that Head"!
Leagle Beagle

AOL

#84 Oct 18, 2008
To GOD forgives all of us. The only thing this teacher is sorry for is getting caught! She should open a club...Liquer in the front and Poker in the rear! Better yet, she should pair up with the fired Eustis cop and he can Taz them to make their experience more electrifying!
Leagle Beagle

AOL

#85 Oct 18, 2008
Maybe we should give her the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps she was helping with homework....Sex Ed. They should punish her by making her teach "Abstinance"!
skips mom

AOL

#86 Oct 18, 2008
I think I am pregnant with her baby
skips mom

AOL

#87 Oct 18, 2008
Well, it looks kind of boring here...we should drive by the teacher's house. Maybe she is like Motel 6---leave the light on for you. I have an idea...she should meet up with all the other female teachers that have sex with kids and open a brothel!
skips mom

AOL

#88 Oct 18, 2008
Maybe she can get a job as hostess out at Gene and Darlene's on state rd 44 East of Eustis (Not East of Eden!)
leagle beagle

AOL

#89 Oct 18, 2008
Is this a new modern version of "Porky's" and is she Beulah Ballbreaker?
belair57

Syracuse, NY

#90 Oct 19, 2008
Nice mug shot,
GO UCF

Ocala, FL

#91 Oct 19, 2008
TPC wrote:
Once again Fl shows why it's the sex offender capital of the US. Great school system too..........if you want to graduate with a 5th grade reading level. You won't get a job making more than $6 an hr, but at least you will know how to **** old sun dried beasts.
yeah, most people who live in FL have relocated.

from up north.

like MA.
Joe

Orlando, FL

#92 Oct 20, 2008
To lynch mob wrote:
<quoted text>
By definition a killer is a person or thing that causes death. There is no question Cermak caused the deaths of two people. Serving his punishment doesn't remove that fact.
What did Cerak do in his past...? was this a DUI case....?
GOD forgives all of us

AOL

#93 Oct 20, 2008
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Cerak do in his past...? was this a DUI case....?
He killed two young girls in a car accident. Manslater.
Sybil

Melrose, FL

#94 Oct 20, 2008
GOD forgives all of us wrote:
<quoted text>
He killed two young girls in a car accident. Manslater.
It was an accident that had NOTHING to do with Pace's sexual abuse towards to two young kids!!!!
Shocked

Eustis, FL

#95 Oct 20, 2008
Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an accident that had NOTHING to do with Pace's sexual abuse towards to two young kids!!!!
You are right, it was an "accident". Very tragic for all involved. Yes, he had been drinking when he drove an automobile at a high rate of speed on a winding road and hits a tree, causing the death of two of the car's passengers and injuries to a third passenger. Did he plan to cause the death of his friends? absolutely not! He served his time. He constantly re-lives what happened that day. He doesn't deserve to be dragged into this news story. His past has nothing to do with the allegations against his wife. In some ways he is a victim of Pace's actions, too.
GOD forgives all of us

AOL

#96 Oct 20, 2008
Yes, It was a accident, yes he served sometime but also got out early, there are other people in this world who have done the same thing and are still in jail. Your right this has nothing to do with Pace. I feel very sad for her husband and her family and close friends. We all need to pray for her and to give her family strength to get through this, also for those young boys and their families.
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it was an "accident". Very tragic for all involved. Yes, he had been drinking when he drove an automobile at a high rate of speed on a winding road and hits a tree, causing the death of two of the car's passengers and injuries to a third passenger. Did he plan to cause the death of his friends? absolutely not! He served his time. He constantly re-lives what happened that day. He doesn't deserve to be dragged into this news story. His past has nothing to do with the allegations against his wife. In some ways he is a victim of Pace's actions, too.
my childs teacher

Winter Park, FL

#97 Oct 21, 2008
She is a child molester everyone would be going crazy if she were a man....well it doesn't matter it is still against the law and she knew she was wrong.
her student

Winter Park, FL

#98 Oct 21, 2008
yea she was wrong but i got to kno her very well while i was her student. i never would have thought that about her.i still think she is a good person who mad a mistake. GOD FORGIVES, U SHOULD TOO.
~ courtney w. ehs student
rain

United States

#99 Sep 15, 2013
TPC wrote:
Once again Fl shows why it's the sex offender capital of the US. Great school system too..........if you want to graduate with a 5th grade reading level. You won't get a job making more than $6 an hr, but at least you will know how to bang old sun dried beasts.
They're actually not sun dried and quite full and perky... Showered with her in prison...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Realtime 1,384,011
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min Murphey_Law 513,254
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr LizW 73,639
sext me guys 6 hr Bubblez6325 1
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 11 hr Jon 230
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages