Eustis teacher charged with engaging ...

Eustis teacher charged with engaging in sexual activity with 2 ...

There are 97 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Eustis teacher charged with engaging in sexual activity with 2 .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A Eustis High School teacher is in the custody of sheriff's deputies and will be charged with engaging in sexual activity with two of her students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Matter of Fact

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Perks of the job.
Stand Tall

Louisville, TN

#2 Oct 17, 2008
Time to start executing them for their crimes. It needs to be public so the rest of the pervs can see what they will get when they are caught. Enough is enough! I'll be damned if I will stand for this happening to my children by government employees!
keezy

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2008
you just now fugured it out. it's been going on for awhile now. she was my teacher last year. she flirts alot with the jocks. she just is way to friendly with the boys at e.h.s.
that mugg shot, wow, she looks sooo different.
i'm speechless.
Pee Pee

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Oct 17, 2008
Yuck!
Whatever

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 17, 2008
They were two sixteen year old guys.... c'mon. They probably bragged about it. One of them even kept a letter from last school year. My guess is that they either got upset over a grade, or their mom's found out and reported it. They are probably seventeen years old now, trying to get fourteen year old freshman girls to get high and sleep with them. Who's really the victim? Where were these kids parents while they were out with some old bat smoking weed?
tls

AOL

#6 Oct 17, 2008
At least women get revenge with this double standard. Men go to jail and do real time for this crime women get probabtion and book deals.
Truth Is

Orlando, FL

#7 Oct 17, 2008
Public schools have become a hotbed for perverts and child molesters...both male AND female!!
GO UCF

Lady Lake, FL

#8 Oct 17, 2008
the irony is priceless.

my post started with a rousing "jeeezusHchristine!" at the beginning of it - and it was deleted, even though i was descrying this stupid and senseless act by a stupid and senseless person.

like i said, priceless irony.
EHS Grad

Mount Dora, FL

#9 Oct 17, 2008
This skank screwed teachers when she was a student at ol' EHS and now she is passing on the tradition to her own students. I was shocked to find that the same Laura Pace that I knew from school was now teaching my own children and their friends. She has developed a reputation for being sexually forward with a certain group of teens. I am suprised it has taken this long for her extracurricular activities with boys to make the headlines.
GO UCF

Lady Lake, FL

#10 Oct 17, 2008
Whatever wrote:
They were two sixteen year old guys.... c'mon. They probably bragged about it. One of them even kept a letter from last school year. My guess is that they either got upset over a grade, or their mom's found out and reported it. They are probably seventeen years old now, trying to get fourteen year old freshman girls to get high and sleep with them. Who's really the victim? Where were these kids parents while they were out with some old bat smoking weed?
you're an idiot.

they were kids.

the point isn't whether they thought it was "cool".

unless you think 16 year old males are capable of anything remotely like a rational decision where sex is concerned.

the point is a 38 year old woman took it upon herself to be their molester.

and yes, that's exactly what she was.

whether they enjoyed it or bragged about it is not relevant.

they're 16 year old boys.

rest assured, even when they're 18 or 21, they're still not much smarter, but still....it's HER fault, not theirs.
GO UCF

Lady Lake, FL

#12 Oct 17, 2008
Matter of Fact wrote:
Perks of the job.
maybe you will have a child one day.

and maybe your child will get to be a 'perk'.
Miz A

Hewitt, TX

#14 Oct 17, 2008
Hey sex-crazed teachers--go to the adult store and buy a "rabbit." Leave the kids alone!
K_Butz

Orlando, FL

#15 Oct 17, 2008
What the heck? This is lke the 23rd teacher caught banging students this year!
Clayton Bigbsy

Winter Park, FL

#16 Oct 17, 2008
Stand Tall wrote:
Time to start executing them for their crimes. It needs to be public so the rest of the pervs can see what they will get when they are caught. Enough is enough! I'll be damned if I will stand for this happening to my children by government employees!
Ease up ther Francis, These two Hooligans were 16 YO. If that woman wanted to boff me then or now 30 years later Id build a shrine to her.

Yep, a double standard because if the creep was a man Id want his frickin balls cutt off!
Mr Sarcasm

Kissimmee, FL

#17 Oct 17, 2008
Truth Is wrote:
Public schools have become a hotbed for perverts and child molesters...both male AND female!!
I know right? Why can't these public school educators be more like private school educators, or better yet, religious officials?
chupacabra

Debary, FL

#18 Oct 17, 2008
i would of loved to do the teacher when i was 16.

some of you are just sexually frustrated if you think this is a big deal.
chupacabra

Debary, FL

#19 Oct 17, 2008
Truth Is wrote:
yeah we should turn them into catholic churches... oh wait... nevermind
uhm

Scranton, PA

#20 Oct 17, 2008
She might be okay doggy style aslong as you don't have to see her face.
the truth

Rochester, NY

#21 Oct 17, 2008
chupacabra wrote:
i would of loved to do the teacher when i was 16.
some of you are just sexually frustrated if you think this is a big deal.
You have got to be the biggest idiot!Are you freakin kidding me? And if you think this isn't a big deal you are just a moron.
Orlando

Orlando, FL

#22 Oct 17, 2008
Mrs. Pace was a great teacher, sister, daughter, aunt and mentor to many young teens, this is such a shame, so many people looked up to her and now this, i really hope this stuff isnt true! if so...what is this world coming to? what happend to all the good techers in this world?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Lunchbox Heros 1,277,199
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 54,551
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 44 min LizW 72,667
last post wins! (Jul '11) 48 min Milee 5,830
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 53 min LizW 502,197
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 22,488
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 hr ANGHARAD 19,077
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages