Out-of-control car crashes into Subwa...

Out-of-control car crashes into Subway restaurant

There are 11 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 7, 2009, titled Out-of-control car crashes into Subway restaurant. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An out-of-control Honda careened into a Subway restaurant on Semoran Boulevard this evening, hitting three people on the patio and one man standing inside the shop, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Bill

Sebring, FL

#2 May 8, 2009
These young punks think that they own the roads, and they have no consideration for others. Thank God he did not kill anyone, or cause more serious injuries. He'll most likely be regarded as a "tough guy" among his circle of amigos. What a loser.
NikiNak

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 May 8, 2009
Probably on his cell phone or texting at the time....
Responsible

Bedford, MA

#4 May 8, 2009
An out of control car?
Sounds like an out of control driver.
There was a driver behind the wheel according to the report. Next we will hear how a rifle went on a rampage and shot people.
Redogg

Orlando, FL

#5 May 8, 2009
Another PR who thinks he's too cool for the rules.
Realist

Chicago, IL

#6 May 8, 2009
No way! Some young kid in a Honda weaving in and out of traffic in a reckless manner? Say it isn't so!
Jared

Chicago, IL

#7 May 8, 2009
Maybe he was in a rush to get a $5 footlong.
Oh brother

Oviedo, FL

#9 May 8, 2009
Does he have a valid driver's license?
Cool

Orlando, FL

#10 May 8, 2009
These punks, mostly whipping around in these Hondas are a menace to society. It's too bad he did not collide with a Mack truck.
Jared

Tallahassee, FL

#11 May 8, 2009
$5,$5,$5 foot long!
onepopo

El Paso, TX

#12 May 8, 2009
Responsible wrote:
An out of control car?
Sounds like an out of control driver.
There was a driver behind the wheel according to the report. Next we will hear how a rifle went on a rampage and shot people.
I was thinking the exact same thing when I read the headline. How about, "Driver loses control of car, crashes into Subway restaurant"? I'd even be okay with "Idiot Driver..."

I am glad to see though, that no one was seriously hurt or killed by this moron.
mike

Orlando, FL

#16 May 8, 2009
Just San Juan driving skills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,994
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,146
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 29 min -Prince- 19,026
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 48 min southern at heart 364
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 11 hr spud 1,380
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 12 hr WasteWater 975
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 14 hr Rose_NoHo 40

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages