Obamas dance to 'At Last' at first of...

Obamas dance to 'At Last' at first of several inaugural balls

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Obamas dance to 'At Last' at first of several inaugural balls. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

"At Last" may have been just what President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle were thinking Tuesday night as they glided through their first inaugural dance to the Etta James classic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

kushka53

Nyack, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
A pretty dress whose train was TOO LONG. Should have had no train! It was a ball where dancing was going on. WHAT was she thinking? I got SO TIRED of watching Michelle pull the train away before every dance. That constant action made her look awkward and ungainly in a night that should have been one of complete enchantment for the nation.
And...what on EARTH does Michelle have on this morning for the prayer service? Everyone else is in suites and she looks like she's off for a picnic. It's a glorified house dress. FIRE whoever is advising her!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 Aug 22, 2013
kushka53 wrote:
!
You guys and your fantasies about the First Lady.

Hillaryious!
Bed Head

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 24, 2013
I have no idea what dresses you are complaining about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr crucifiedguy 1,582
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,099
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
loan shark (Dec '11) 4 hr Special622 31
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 73,673
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 5 hr steve 231

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages