&fe ature=related

Grandma has a nice mouth on her.
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20107 Jun 10, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the magic of google silly. You can do whatever you want when you watch them, but just keep it to yourself ok?
LMAO I think your spoofing us. In factI think you have 3 x 3 ring binders just like Daisy Doo and you quickly quickly flip through them to find a link, that's what I think. Do you also sit on them the way he does. Funny how last night your posts sounded soooo much like those Webbie used to post without an Avi.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20108 Jun 10, 2012
More Kalani lol.

&NR =1&feature=endscreen
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20109 Jun 10, 2012
Greg I B wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I think your spoofing us. In factI think you have 3 x 3 ring binders just like Daisy Doo and you quickly quickly flip through them to find a link, that's what I think. Do you also sit on them the way he does. Funny how last night your posts sounded soooo much like those Webbie used to post without an Avi.
I wish I had a three ring binder! Nope, just googling away and looking around you tube. If they don't use some of those clips in the movie they would be nuts. Nobody could possibly pretend to be that ignorant.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20110 Jun 10, 2012
Good friggen grief lol.

&fe ature=related
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20111 Jun 10, 2012
In that last clip the woman's sign says "juror 1-12 guilty of muder" lol. It's at the 1:36 mark.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20112 Jun 10, 2012
I wish I could read what this guy has written across his arms and chest-

&fe ature=relmfu
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20113 Jun 10, 2012
Is this Sanka?

&fe ature=relmfu
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20114 Jun 10, 2012
&fe ature=channel&list=UL
lmao at the comments at crazy guy with a doll.
"hey kids, wanna spend the day protestin'...?? f****** hicks.&#65279;"
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20115 Jun 10, 2012
Here's one I haven't seen before. It's a full 8 minutes long.

&fe ature=related
tic toc

United States

#20118 Jun 13, 2012
good finds, krissy.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

#20119 Jun 13, 2012
tic toc wrote:
good finds, krissy.
There's some more still out there too. There could be an entire movie made up from the videos of the protestors. There's the guy who brought his band in and played in front of the house, and the actual video of the dumbazzes dressed as demons somewhere. That's some really creepy stuff.
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#20120 Jun 20, 2012
Where's the cookies??????
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#20121 Jun 20, 2012
No cookies,I'm outta here!
tic toc

United States

#20122 Jun 20, 2012
Throw the book at her wrote:
Dec 11, 2008

Where is everyone now? Looks like they found Caylee?:( Dear Lord, may Casey please please FRY FRY FRY. Amen.
swaggin dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
i think your "lord" told you to gofuckyourself.
are you lawyered up?
why won't maddygregtard copy and paste the whole conversation?

because she's a drunken loser?
tic toc

United States

#20123 Jun 20, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some more still out there too. There could be an entire movie made up from the videos of the protestors. There's the guy who brought his band in and played in front of the house, and the actual video of the dumbazzes dressed as demons somewhere. That's some really creepy stuff.
those protestors sure did "mobilize" quick.
skank journal hunter

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#20126 Jun 20, 2012
Fortune Cookie Bullsh!t 2 up,
1 Advice or wisdom passed that offers little or no value to a situation. Typically based on common knowledge that is skewed based on ignorance, or a similar isolated past situation that occurred in a third party's life that has nothing to do with the current situation.
"Cara hasn't called for like 3 hours."
"Dude, she's f""king someone else, probably one of your friends or a close relative. Maybe even one of your teachers from high school"
"Uh, how can you tell that?"
"Totally happened to my cousin's friend, the one that works over at Public Storage."
"What kind of fortune cookie bullsh!t is that? You're an azzhole, my friend."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
cookie

United States

#20128 Jun 24, 2012
Enquiring minds wrote:
This is an attempt to create a new troll-free home for oh well iii. Do not advertise it.
dip them!
Snicker

Dallas, TX

#20129 Aug 25, 2012
cookie wrote:
<quoted text>
dip them!
Oreo's dipped in milk,my absolute fav!!!!
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#20131 Apr 3, 2013
I haven't tasted any chocolate chip cookie that compares to homemade. The only one that I thought came close was Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Chip with walnuts. Really good, but unfortunately a lot of calories. I only eat CC cookies on Christmas, but I still prefer home baked. Next Xmas, I'd like to try baking them without butter because of the cholesterol. Also, I never use hydrogenated shortening like Crisco, either. There are healthier alternatives to baking, of course as far as calories are concerned, you can't do much about that. Moderation in everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,233,398
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min LizW 498,334
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 28 min The Real Missy 18,171
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 71,858
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 17,843
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 12,569
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Anne 97,268
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]