5000 post wins

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Love You

#4280 Aug 13, 2014
hey 40ish nice to see you...I was wondering about you the other day..I havent seen you out and about..nice to see you..:o)

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4281 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey 40ish nice to see you...I was wondering about you the other day..I havent seen you out and about..nice to see you..:o)
Good morning Princess. I have had to travel away from home due to family matters. I still get a little time here and there to play some games. It's a nice distraction. I hope you are feeling well. See ya around:)

Level 9

I Love You

#4282 Aug 14, 2014
Good morning 40ish...okay I was wondering about you..we all have to do what we have to do...I am good..all better from surgery and all..I am finally pain free for the first time in over 30 some years..telling my age arent I..LOL..thats okay I still look great for my age..at least you get to get on here every once in a while..I will be looking for you..you be careful and come back often as you can..(hugs)..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4284 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I feel like you Zedme I dont like the snow or the cold..I would love to live where its warm or cool all the time..I think I could handle that.LOL. alot of people do have that time on their hands..I always did want to write a book but not sure how to even get started..trust me I have plenty to say but the title and how to start it well..you guys have an awesome day be careful and be safe..hope everybody is feeling great..
Hi Princess Hey and everyone. I also thought about writing a book years ago myself but never got around to it. I think a lot of writers come up with a very quick "Working title" then start at the back (mainly Mystery(s)), figure out just how they want it to end, then build an outline. Then fill in some details in the outline. Finally knowing the ending and using the outline for the story then write front to back.

However, I've heard that the one that wrote "Gone with the Wind" just started writing front to bad with almost NO re-writes.(I could be wrong, but this I almost sure I'd heard on T-V years ago.). Also it was her first book I think.

Level 9

I Love You

#4285 Aug 14, 2014
TY AAAD..I never went to the doctor for many years..one no insurance and 2 I could not find one I was okay with..so have always just said a prayer and things got better..I suffered with gallbladder..it just acted up more and more over the years..the pain finally in my stomach was so bad I had to do something..it was worse than having a child..not so sure if you are a woman to understand that kind of pain..so the doctor said got to come out..was really sore for a while but things are all better now..I am so sorry for your pain I know about hip pain but not back..I feel for you..Prayers will be said for you..yes once ole arthur hits not much we can do but just take a little something pray and smile through it all..I pray you have an awesome day today..God bless you..and heres a big (hug) for you..<3 :o)

Level 9

I Love You

#4286 Aug 14, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Princess Hey and everyone. I also thought about writing a book years ago myself but never got around to it. I think a lot of writers come up with a very quick "Working title" then start at the back (mainly Mystery(s)), figure out just how they want it to end, then build an outline. Then fill in some details in the outline. Finally knowing the ending and using the outline for the story then write front to back.
However, I've heard that the one that wrote "Gone with the Wind" just started writing front to bad with almost NO re-writes.(I could be wrong, but this I almost sure I'd heard on T-V years ago.). Also it was her first book I think.
Hello there CA..and others hope your day is going great the LPW is awesome..just wanted to say you have out done yourself..love it..I have a title but dont know how to get the rest..LOL.I have alot to say but how to get it started and then where to put what..LOL..I am confused to say the least..when you write yours I want to know so I can run out and buy it..LOL..I am sure it will be awesome..mine I am not so sure anybody would buy it about home life that I know plenty well but its what all women needs to hear even younger girls..so you have a great day my friend..more stuff at LPW see everybody over there..:o)

Level 9

I Love You

#4288 Aug 17, 2014
Okay let me fill you in since I am such a shut in..I play on here and I am on here alot of the morning I go away and get my work done up.. but you know something I dont owe you an explanation you are nothing to me..so Im done..count all you want remember I told you I am trying to reach a goal of 100,000 I intend to do my best to get there before Christmas..I hope I make it to show you>>>>you have an awesome day there monroe..I know you love me or you wouldnt follow me around everywhere saying stuff..now you got your attention from me thats it for a while..I want you to know I just love you too..you are so sweet and kind..and keep me up to date on my points..LOL..(hugs)

Level 9

I Love You

#4292 Aug 17, 2014
I am LOL..I will continue as well and Monroe knows I will as well..hope you guys are enjoying..TY you both for the kind words..LOL>.

Level 9

I Love You

#4294 Aug 18, 2014
Hello AAAD..you are so welcome..yes thats true but its not bad now..they do it laparoscopic now only a little cut but they put in a thing in your belly button to look through..its not bad now..thats what I had..I only ended up with 5 stitches..two where the incision was one for a tube and two in belly button..I am now pain free ..oh yes you are really sore for a little bit but I found out the more you move and get up and down the quicker the soreness leaves..just watch and dont over do and be careful how you get up and down..I can eat pretty much what I want ..I always drink water..have for years..I will continue to say prayers..I pray for everybody..you have an awesome day as well and dont wait for that surgery have it soon and get it out of the way you will not regret it..just the pain will be gone for good..God bless.(hugs) let me know when you are having it..TY

Level 8

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4296 Aug 30, 2014
Hi there Sissy, I think I will take the win for awhile. LY More!!

Level 9

I Love You

#4297 Aug 30, 2014
okay now you can share it with me..I LY2 more..:o)..

Level 4

Location hidden

#4298 Aug 31, 2014
I have decided to listen and see what time the crickets stop cherping. Everything else is quiet.

Level 9

I Love You

#4299 Aug 31, 2014
Morning 40ish ..hope this finds you good..I gonna get off here soon ..enjoy your day..

Level 4

Location hidden

#4300 Aug 31, 2014
Thank You Princess, you enjoy your day too;) Btw...the crickets stop chirping as soon as the Sun started rising.
Veruca Salt

Allentown, PA

#4301 Sep 1, 2014
Happy Labor Day!

Level 9

I Love You

#4302 Sep 1, 2014
YW 40ish..Hope everybody is having a great weekend..be safe..:o)
Veruca Salt

Allentown, PA

#4303 Sep 2, 2014
Hope everyone had a nice Labor day. We had a bit of rain, but nothing like they said we were going to get. The weather is just not accurate anymore.

Level 9

I Love You

#4304 Sep 2, 2014
Hope all is good and your weekend was awesome..Veruca Salt..I understand we were suppose to get some bad storms as well but it never came but we did get plenty of rain..that I dont mind..have a good day everybody..:o)..
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

#4305 Sep 2, 2014
Hi PH. I'm not going to complain about the rain or even the heat, lol. I know Winter is not far off and Winter seems to last so long. I can't believe that Christmas is just a few months away. Time seems to go by so quickly. This Summer in particular seemed to fly by.

Level 9

I Love You

#4306 Sep 2, 2014
Hey"CSBL" me either I cant stand all the snow and the very cold weather..I will accpet the heat and stay in where its cool..LOL..yes I agree time is really going by fast so we need to let others know how much we care and love them before its too late..you have a great night..(hugs)..<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min old_moose 1,600,134
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,515
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr fortmyersf 513,612
News Mansion's reverend has skeletons in his closet (Jul '08) Mon DiLeos D 220
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Into The Night 63,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 17 Murph 73,838
Billiards/ Pool Tables Sep 15 AceSnooker 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages