5000 post wins

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4260 Aug 6, 2014
It sure looks like it can be achieved.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4261 Aug 6, 2014
hey CA well I have never gone to the Library before I am not sure how they do around here..my son inlaw fixed my other one the faster one and it seems to be working alot better so happy..I was so scared I couldnt talk with my friends any more..ask HML she was on the phone with me for hours..I cried myself silly..LOL..thats how attached to you guys I am..you guys mean the world to me..all of you ..<3

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4262 Aug 6, 2014
I will do my part to make this happen..:o)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4263 Aug 6, 2014
yes CA I believe we can get this done..

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4264 Aug 6, 2014
well guys I think we may have this.we all can pull together an make it happen..we are suppose to get alot of rain in my neck of the woods starting tomorrow I sure hope not..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4265 Aug 7, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
yes CA I believe we can get this done..
Hi Pricess Hey, yes we will get it done, we are doing a very good job so far. It's nice to see friends getting together at places in the virtual world. I saw that you could use a dance partner at the dance floor.

( Princess Hey and CA head over to the LPW! Ballroom for some nice dancing.)

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4266 Aug 7, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey CA well I have never gone to the Library before I am not sure how they do around here..my son inlaw fixed my other one the faster one and it seems to be working alot better so happy..I was so scared I couldnt talk with my friends any more..ask HML she was on the phone with me for hours..I cried myself silly..LOL..thats how attached to you guys I am..you guys mean the world to me..all of you ..<3
(Finally back after a few hours of dancing.)

The library has given me the computer with the bad earphones, looks like a typeing only day. I hope to listen to your songs at that other thread later.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4267 Aug 7, 2014
TY CA for the dance..we sure did turn heads..it was awesome..do you have any requests for a song..LOL..you have a great day my friend..

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Springtown

#4268 Aug 7, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey Zed..it still sounds very nice..we get a little festival once a year here in my neck of the woods and I go listen to the music they bring in..yes the same here its still storming....love the rain but hate the storms you be careful and be safe..hope you have an awesome week..
I did, hope you did as well. Ah.. Life in the boons ya gotta love it..

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4269 Aug 7, 2014
yes Zed I did okay..LOL>.yes love my little home town you know its home born raised here left a couple of times but came right back..have a great night..

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Springtown

#4270 Aug 11, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
yes Zed I did okay..LOL>.yes love my little home town you know its home born raised here left a couple of times but came right back..have a great night..
I left my home town for the country never moved back.. but I have business there so I am there most every day .. some day when I'm quite aged I may live there again for the convenience of it but only in the summer. I will be spending winters in the more southern extremes lol sooner as opposed to later lol

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4271 Aug 11, 2014
some loves the country..I would but it would have to be with someone I truly loved..LOL..I am a city slicker they say..LOL..if you seen this little town it doesnt seem city to me..I would love to go to where there is no snow..I am kind of sick of it..some day I may be gone from this town..and for good..will be odd leaving but would welcome it about now..LOL.. that sounds like you have a plan..good luck

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Springtown

#4272 Aug 11, 2014
I have seen so called city slickers move out here and be quite disconcerted about there not being any noise.. no horns, sirens, semi's and the like..but after a while. .it kinda grows on ya. Yup I gotta plan lol and snow is a dirty four letter word

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4273 Aug 12, 2014
zedme wrote:
I have seen so called city slickers move out here and be quite disconcerted about there not being any noise.. no horns, sirens, semi's and the like..but after a while..it kinda grows on ya. Yup I gotta plan lol and snow is a dirty four letter word
In New Mexico there is a town called Cloudcoff (not sure of the spelling). There are a lot of Artist and Book-writers there (work at home). When it snows and they get snowed in, they don't mind, they just get more piece and quiet to work on things they like to do.

Level 2

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4274 Aug 12, 2014
Happy Tuesday everybody.

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Springtown

#4275 Aug 12, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
In New Mexico there is a town called Cloudcoff (not sure of the spelling). There are a lot of Artist and Book-writers there (work at home). When it snows and they get snowed in, they don't mind, they just get more piece and quiet to work on things they like to do.
Must be the more northern parts of NM. I was through there some years ago during the summer and it was very warm, well over 100, but being from OH I fared fairly well as there was no humidity unlike here where it can get quite high. I can see how an artist or writer might relish being house bound, but as for me..Nah! It's not really the snow but the very cold temps that often accompany it...yup cold.. another four letter word lol.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4276 Aug 13, 2014
I feel like you Zedme I dont like the snow or the cold..I would love to live where its warm or cool all the time..I think I could handle that.LOL. alot of people do have that time on their hands..I always did want to write a book but not sure how to even get started..trust me I have plenty to say but the title and how to start it well..you guys have an awesome day be careful and be safe..hope everybody is feeling great..

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Springtown

#4277 Aug 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
I feel like you Zedme I dont like the snow or the cold..I would love to live where its warm or cool all the time..I think I could handle that.LOL. alot of people do have that time on their hands..I always did want to write a book but not sure how to even get started..trust me I have plenty to say but the title and how to start it well..you guys have an awesome day be careful and be safe..hope everybody is feeling great..
Yes and the older I get the harder it is to endure, not to mention people live longer in warmer climes. Start with a short story.. Fiction or non fiction.Then make embellishments on it. Start with the story you want to relate. The title will present eventually.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#4278 Aug 13, 2014
hey there Zed..sounds like a winner to me..well I just might have to think on moving soon..LOL..I want to live as long as the dear Lord says so..sure dont want to be the one to speed it up..that book writing is sounding good all the time..:o)

Level 4

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4279 Aug 13, 2014
Just playing off the recent board.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Well Well 1,521,948
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,383
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 8 hr Nathan 90
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 hr Lon Spector 513,104
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Mon Julios Lottery ti... 15

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages