5000 post wins

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#4240 Jul 24, 2014
I think we can as it is only about 10 posts or so away.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4241 Jul 24, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
Can we get to post # 4250 by the weekend?
doubtful :).... no one seems to post here anymore
don't know why I still have it on my tracker......

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day Soon

#4242 Jul 24, 2014
okay hey there CA and CJ I am still around just not posting in some areas for a while..yes we can make it..just come back and keep posting you guys have an awesome night..
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#4243 Jul 24, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
How sad of you to call someone else pathetic..maybe you should look in a mirror.
When I saw all bad judgets I knew Missy was here! we can always count Missy !

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4244 Jul 24, 2014
Come on Riverside she was only taking up for me..Missy is a great friend to me..lets all get along okay...I am so tired of crap..I have seen so much on the other threads..its has gotten terrible..lets not have it over here too..I like all of you guys..

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4245 Jul 25, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> When I saw all bad judgets I knew Missy was here! we can always count Missy !
I never gave a single Judget! It was probably you. We all know how you hop around topix looking for some drama..

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4246 Jul 26, 2014
hey everbody hope you guys are having a good day so far..I am just like you Missy I dont give out judgeits either..I dont think they are necessary..okay lets all have a great day..(hugs)..
heweytre

Pittsburgh, PA

#4247 Jul 26, 2014

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Summerville

#4248 Jul 26, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey everbody hope you guys are having a good day so far..I am just like you Missy I dont give out judgeits either..I dont think they are necessary..okay lets all have a great day..(hugs)..
Hi Princess, it was a great day! Went to two outdoor music events. Hope things are good in your part of the planet. Nah I don't do the judget think either, I mainly use the mobile version.. Much less cluttered and quicker

Level 7

Summerville

#4249 Jul 26, 2014
PATHETIC PRINCESS wrote:
<quoted text>
By the end of today our PATHETIC PRINCESS will have made almost 400 Topix post since her post above. What a sad life.
gotta wonder what kinda life a hater has.. Not much of one I would guess. Oh well haters are are gonna hate.

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4250 Jul 27, 2014
hey there Zed..that sounds so cool..I love music events I have never been to a concert I think that would be awesome..all is as good as to be expected..LOL..glad you are enjoying things..I am enjoying my day..you have an awesome evening..its storming in my neck of the woods..hate the storms but love the rain..have a good one my friend..

Level 7

Summerville

#4251 Jul 27, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
hey there Zed..that sounds so cool..I love music events I have never been to a concert I think that would be awesome..all is as good as to be expected..LOL..glad you are enjoying things..I am enjoying my day..you have an awesome evening..its storming in my neck of the woods..hate the storms but love the rain..have a good one my friend..
Hey Princess, it wasn't a concert per say, a bit of a smaller venue.. Hundreds not thousands. But pretty cool never the less. I live in a pretty rural setting so kinda small town stuff. The nearest city to me is Cincinnati,, bit of a drive but I have made the trip and done some arena concerts... Not in some years though. Stormy here too, been tornado watches all day but nothing materialised thank goodness! Have great week.

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4252 Jul 27, 2014
Hey Zed..it still sounds very nice..we get a little festival once a year here in my neck of the woods and I go listen to the music they bring in..yes the same here its still storming....love the rain but hate the storms you be careful and be safe..hope you have an awesome week..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4253 Aug 5, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hi Princess Hey.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4254 Aug 5, 2014
Well I think we are on the next page by now. (Sometimes it looks like a post is the first post on the next page but minutes later it has moved back to the last post on the earlier page, I don't know why).

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4255 Aug 5, 2014
Moving forward on this thread, but in "REAL LIFE" the wife has the car. If I need and/or want to eat out today, I'll need to walk to the resturant. Well it will do me good as long as I don't walk very far but this (where I am at) is a small town and years ago I could have maybe ran across it in about 20 minutes.

Level 9

Valentines Day Soon

#4256 Aug 5, 2014
well I have had the worse time with this ole computer and its still not straightened out yet..Hey there CA..nice to see you again..I think thats called getting ole..LOL..so glad I got some fixed..dont know how much longer its gonna hold out for me..I have missed you guys..

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4257 Aug 6, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
well I have had the worse time with this ole computer and its still not straightened out yet..Hey there CA..nice to see you again..I think thats called getting ole..LOL..so glad I got some fixed..dont know how much longer its gonna hold out for me..I have missed you guys..
Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Over here I use a library computer (had two computers years ago but son and daughter wore them out). Computer here is sometimes very slow, sometimes a turn it off seems to help with this problem but sometimes it does not. The current record for a white screen (unless for those times it totally locked down is about 5 minutes. Last few days the problems have moved to ear phones not working at all and if you just want to watch the pictures on Youtube, you get about 5-7 seconds before the error message.

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4258 Aug 6, 2014
Will we be at 4300 by the weekend?

“Power to the people”

Level 8

Once was Top Secret

#4259 Aug 6, 2014
I think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,681,678
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr fortmyersf 514,938
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr Never a tourest 98,659
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Tue The Peoples Media 3,079
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Into The Night 64,397
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon LizW 73,914
Song Title Game (Apr '15) Sun Rocko Bender 725

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages