5000 post wins

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Just Collecting Points..

#4175 Mar 27, 2014
Majesty Left...so sad they didnt try and save her...but thats how it goes..I am still for Caleb...hope everybody is doing good...:o)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4176 Mar 28, 2014
Good Morning All

Idol has 3 weeks left to use the save. Personally I like Majesty but using it on her would have just been a waste, she would have probably just got the boot next week again. If Dexter or Sam end up at the bottom I'm betting the judges will use the save.

Dexter seems like he would have a bigger following being the only male country singer and all around nice kid.

Sam should be getting the teen vote but I guess not. Being shy and timid he reminds me a little of Scotty M from season 10, but Scotty loosened up towards the end of the season. I can't see Sam following suit.

CJ just need to liven his performances up and do something a little different.

It's looking like those 3 will keep ending up at the bottom until they're all eliminated.

I think Alex has a big following and I'm not too sure why. As far as excitement I rate him with Sam and CJ.

Caleb, Malayla and Jena are my top 3.
Malayla seems to have grown up a lot since being on the show, either that or someone slipped her a ritalian to calm her down.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4178 Mar 29, 2014
Good evening..hope everybody is good and their weekend going great..Im hanging in there..I am still for Caleb..I really hope he gets it..See ya and be safe..<3

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4179 Apr 4, 2014
Princess where have you been? I've been trying to stalk you.

I was a little shocked they used the save on Sam last night, since he'll probably just end up in the bottom 3 again. Did you see how especially happy CJ, Dexter and Malaya were that Sam got the save? Malaya was happy probably because she and Sam go to school together while doing Idol. CJ and Dexter just seem like all around nice guys but now that Sam was saved he'll probably get more votes next week and either CJ or Dexter will get the boot.

Also not only are CJ and Dexter roomies on the show they also have been friends in real life for years.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4180 Apr 5, 2014
I have been laying low...LOL..well when you cant find me here look up at the top and make your way over to weird and I am there sometimes...yes I watched it..I wasnt happy they used the safe on him...they should have waited one more time now whomever gets picked has to leave..hope you are good all is going okay in my neck of the woods...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4181 Apr 6, 2014
Good Morning Princess

I'm glad all is well with you. I can't hang out on the weird forums. I'm weird enough as it is!
Did I tell you I stopped staring at those 2 lamps I bought and bought another one instead. I finally concluded I just wasn't crazy about the first 2. So now I have the 3rd one and I'm not even looking at it because I don't want to change my mind about it.

Sam getting the save kind of shocked me too since he just doesn't seem to be improving as much as the other kids, plus keeps ending up with the lowest votes. I have a feeling next week more people will vote for him because he had the fewest votes and someone else who deserved the save will be leaving.

I still like Caleb, Jess and Jena but Dexter, CJ and Malaya are really growing on me. Those are three I would hate to see leave.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4182 Apr 6, 2014
good morning Liz..all is good..thats why I hang there I am weird so I fit right in..they should have never changed the name from offbeat..well now you can just forget the lamps and they all three will blend right in together..LOL..I am praying Caleb wins this..I really hope so..he is awesome.. well you have a great sunday and Im gonna go check out weird and see whats happning there..make some noise...LOL...

Level 8

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4183 Apr 7, 2014
I think I will play this for awhile, If that is O.K..
Hey P.H. and everyone!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4184 Apr 9, 2014
thats great TG..hello there and hows your day been..hope everybody has had an awesome day...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4185 Apr 10, 2014
Good Morning

Princess what did you think of last nights show? Half the kids I thought were awesome and the other half just okay. LOL.........that Harry is a nutjob!

Caleb did amazing but I just had to give my votes to CJ, Dexter and Malaya.

I looked at some of the Idol predictions and it looks like CJ or Malaya might be the ones leaving tonight. It will be sad to see either one of them go.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4186 Apr 13, 2014
I liked the show...hey girl...hope you are good..I play then go away for a while...just unsettled lately..I still have Caleb as my winner...hope this finds you great...the threads are boring any more..dont have my buddy playing..:o(

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4187 Apr 14, 2014
Brb and I'm going to play the word games with you. Just need to clean out a cloest and then fight with the carpet people first.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4188 Apr 14, 2014
tell them all where to go and leave..LOL..people are so crazy...

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4189 May 21, 2014
Bumping up this thread..........

You guys are less than a thousand away.....

here's a :) for all that enters....

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4190 May 24, 2014
TY CJR its going slow...I still would love to hear from JD..Hope everybody is having an awesome morning...hey Liz did you watch Caleb win...I was so happy..He deserved that win...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4191 Jun 9, 2014
Not very far to go....

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4192 Jun 9, 2014
well I have been away for a while..hope I never missed anything..LOL

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4193 Jun 21, 2014
Hi guys...... Where did you go?
It's just not the same without the game

Whatever happened to Broken Lance?
I'm addicted to topix:) wish I could give it up

Where's Agrro? You still around?
LatersCJ

Level 7

Location hidden

#4194 Jul 2, 2014
Wow, I haven't been on topix in a long time! Nothing is the same, no one plays games any longer....what happened??? Well, I wanted to pop in and say hello and ask how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with all my old topix friends and you all are enjoying the summer!

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Just Collecting Points..

#4195 Jul 2, 2014
hey there CJR and Jordan nice seeing you here..its been a while since you were on..yes alot has changed..Broken Lance just took a break CJR I think he is in weird posting as ZedMe because Broken Lance is really Hal and ZedMe is Hal..LOL..so go ask him if he use to be Broken Lance..LOL..oh well..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Modern Roman Emperor 1,395,621
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 60,107
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 22 min too much 327
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,085
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,025
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 966
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 3 hr barefoot2626 1,362
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages