In Honor Of The purdy Clown FL

#3986 Feb 9, 2014
Good morning...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3987 Feb 9, 2014
Find out if Daisy has been online dating again..........Oh boy!
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..well I hope you make to OH before long to heat this state up.. Sounds like you two are a couple of hot tamales together!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3988 Feb 9, 2014
It must be Daisy. He's the hottest thing in Ohio.
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there RC.......if I ever make it to OH, only one stop on my list......a date to snuggle up with a certain someone....it would be hot enough to melt the snow ;)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3989 Feb 9, 2014
Good Morning Princess, I for one enjoy your mini novels.
How many grands and great grands are there all together?

Hope your daughter is feeling better today.

Any plans for the day? Other than catching up on my laundry I feel like just being lazy today. I'm sick of running around out in the cold.
I'm thinking about making the kids some shrimp tacos for lunch.
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning liz all is good with me and TY for asking my daughter still is a little sore and has some pain but its getting better..she is like her mom tough and can tolerate alot of pain..she has to be hurting really bad to take a pain pill..yes my son was trying his best to populate KY..LOL..crazy boy..but oh well they are special every one in their own way..oldest is 23 havent seen him in a while and yes they live around here except for 4..some of them have children of their own..I have 3 great grand children..I saw where they canceled that..I like that too..oh well I guess Simon didnt do something right...LOL.. you have a good day ..we eneded up with a little bit of snow on the ground this morning..it will be gone by the end of the day...you have a good oen..:o) my novel for today....

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

#3990 Feb 9, 2014
Morning Girl..TY..not many does..I have 8 grandchildren thats 4 a piece by that I mean 4 boys and 4 girls..lol..and 3 great grand..they are something else.all spoiled of course..Daughter is getting better but still moving
slow..no plans today for me call and check on my baby girl later...its not bad here we are getting a little rain...I have never ate shrimp..you have an awesome day...

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#3991 Feb 9, 2014
Short & Sweet again.......Have a good Sunday

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3992 Feb 9, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>It must be Daisy. He's the hottest thing in Ohio.
Hi Liz ......don't know this Daisy, if you say he's hot I'm sure he is, he's just not for me. Lol
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday
A :-) 4 all

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3993 Feb 9, 2014
Girl I thought you had more grandkids than that. I was expecting you to say like 20. LOL

I cleaned out my car ( in the snow), did the laundry, cleaned out my disaster of a purse and now I'm on break.

You never had shrimp before? Have you ever had any seafood? I guess asking you if you ever had anything like tripe or calimair would be out of the question!
Do you like different pastas and sauces?
Princess Hey wrote:
Morning Girl..TY..not many does..I have 8 grandchildren thats 4 a piece by that I mean 4 boys and 4 girls..lol..and 3 great grand..they are something else.all spoiled of course..Daughter is getting better but still moving
slow..no plans today for me call and check on my baby girl later...its not bad here we are getting a little rain...I have never ate shrimp..you have an awesome day...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3994 Feb 9, 2014
Hi CJ, Daisy is Race's cousin and pretty much the hottest thing in Ohio.
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Liz ......don't know this Daisy, if you say he's hot I'm sure he is, he's just not for me. Lol
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday
A :-) 4 all

Level 9

#3995 Feb 9, 2014
LOL well I was beginning to think son was going for the gold..LOL>..the babies cant help it but the women I have had to put up with well I must say little girls because thats what they acted like..I have had my share..No I have not ate at a seafood place so let me say I dont know if I would like it or not have never tried it..so it would be hard for me to try it..I dont want to eat soemthing thats looking at me..LOL...now I have tried spaghetti dont like it...pasta salad I love and mac&cheese I love..thats about it...okay enough ..LOL...you have an awesome day..are you two match making...LOL...

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3996 Feb 9, 2014
Hello...wanted to wish everyone a good week......
here's a :) to start it off right.....Happy posting!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3997 Feb 10, 2014
Good Morning All

Brrrrrrr more snow falling here.

Princess you just might be the only person I know who doesn't like spaghetti. Do you like other Italian dishes?
What about Chinese foods?
Sounds like you wouldn't enjoy dining at my house. We eat spaghetti and seafood on a regular basis. We eat meats but mostly prefer seafood.

Are dinners at your house mostly meat and potatoes?

Level 9

#3998 Feb 10, 2014
Hey Girl..we got a little dusting this morning on the roads but nothing major...school is still on..so it wasnt bad....no we eat alot of veggies..eat alot of chicken..LOL..myself I could do without it..I feel a cluck coming on..LOL..hope your day is a good one..dont eat anything or any place I havent ate before..LOL..Im not one to try things new..but hey I would if I was given a chance..:o)

Level 9

#3999 Feb 10, 2014
Have a goodnight all.....short & sweet, no novels for me lol ; )

Level 9

#4000 Feb 10, 2014
oh MR B.you will be okay I like novels this is my last entry see everybody tomorrow you have a great night..stay safe and warm..<3

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4001 Feb 11, 2014
Princess that's good you eat a lot of chicken and veggies. That will keep you fit and trim. I'm like you for the most part when it comes to trying something new in restaurants. I love white clam sauce so 90% of the time when we eat out that's what I order if it's on the menu. It's kind of a joke in our family that I mainly order the same thing no matter where I am. If there's no clam sauce on the menu then I'll change things up a bit.

We have another snow advisory here until this afternoon. Damn the snow has to be about dwindling down about now. I don't remember this much snow since I was young.
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey Girl..we got a little dusting this morning on the roads but nothing major...school is still on..so it wasnt bad....no we eat alot of veggies..eat alot of chicken..LOL..myself I could do without it..I feel a cluck coming on..LOL..hope your day is a good one..dont eat anything or any place I havent ate before..LOL..Im not one to try things new..but hey I would if I was given a chance..:o)

Level 9

#4002 Feb 11, 2014
Good morning..no snow but sure is cold...it looks nice out untill you get out then buurrrr...I dont eat out very often..LoL..I know about that snow wow I feel for you guys and all the others thats having such bad weather..some places power still out..I hope you have an awesome day even in the bad weather...be safe and stay warm..:o)..<3

Level 9

#4003 Feb 11, 2014
Morning to all, another Snow storm moving in on Wednesday late afternoon , ....Short and sweet no novels......later......

Level 9

#4004 Feb 11, 2014
love my novels thats how you learn people....have a good one

Level 9

#4005 Feb 11, 2014
Afternoon all,.....cold out,,brrrr

Novels are fine if that's your cup of tea but somethings are best left unsaid on the threads ..........ever here of PM's .....but thats my opinion, see ya....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,386
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr southerngirl 25,599
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages