Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Sorry, don't know where that 631 came from. Guess my bad eyesight 8-)

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2014

Judged:

RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<<<< fainted! Oh La La.631
.....think you're getting it lol

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Good morning...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Find out if Daisy has been online dating again..........Oh boy!
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..well I hope you make to OH before long to heat this state up.. Sounds like you two are a couple of hot tamales together!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

It must be Daisy. He's the hottest thing in Ohio.
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there RC.......if I ever make it to OH, only one stop on my list......a date to snuggle up with a certain someone....it would be hot enough to melt the snow ;)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Good Morning Princess, I for one enjoy your mini novels.
How many grands and great grands are there all together?

Hope your daughter is feeling better today.

Any plans for the day? Other than catching up on my laundry I feel like just being lazy today. I'm sick of running around out in the cold.
I'm thinking about making the kids some shrimp tacos for lunch.
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning liz all is good with me and TY for asking my daughter still is a little sore and has some pain but its getting better..she is like her mom tough and can tolerate alot of pain..she has to be hurting really bad to take a pain pill..yes my son was trying his best to populate KY..LOL..crazy boy..but oh well they are special every one in their own way..oldest is 23 havent seen him in a while and yes they live around here except for 4..some of them have children of their own..I have 3 great grand children..I saw where they canceled that..I like that too..oh well I guess Simon didnt do something right...LOL.. you have a good day ..we eneded up with a little bit of snow on the ground this morning..it will be gone by the end of the day...you have a good oen..:o) my novel for today....

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Morning Girl..TY..not many does..I have 8 grandchildren thats 4 a piece by that I mean 4 boys and 4 girls..lol..and 3 great grand..they are something else.all spoiled of course..Daughter is getting better but still moving
slow..no plans today for me call and check on my baby girl later...its not bad here we are getting a little rain...I have never ate shrimp..you have an awesome day...

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Short & Sweet again.......Have a good Sunday

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

LizW wrote:
<quoted text>It must be Daisy. He's the hottest thing in Ohio.
Hi Liz ......don't know this Daisy, if you say he's hot I'm sure he is, he's just not for me. Lol
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday
A :-) 4 all

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Girl I thought you had more grandkids than that. I was expecting you to say like 20. LOL

I cleaned out my car ( in the snow), did the laundry, cleaned out my disaster of a purse and now I'm on break.

You never had shrimp before? Have you ever had any seafood? I guess asking you if you ever had anything like tripe or calimair would be out of the question!
Do you like different pastas and sauces?
Princess Hey wrote:
Morning Girl..TY..not many does..I have 8 grandchildren thats 4 a piece by that I mean 4 boys and 4 girls..lol..and 3 great grand..they are something else.all spoiled of course..Daughter is getting better but still moving
slow..no plans today for me call and check on my baby girl later...its not bad here we are getting a little rain...I have never ate shrimp..you have an awesome day...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Hi CJ, Daisy is Race's cousin and pretty much the hottest thing in Ohio.
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Liz ......don't know this Daisy, if you say he's hot I'm sure he is, he's just not for me. Lol
Hope everyone has a nice Sunday
A :-) 4 all

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

LOL well I was beginning to think son was going for the gold..LOL>..the babies cant help it but the women I have had to put up with well I must say little girls because thats what they acted like..I have had my share..No I have not ate at a seafood place so let me say I dont know if I would like it or not have never tried it..so it would be hard for me to try it..I dont want to eat soemthing thats looking at me..LOL...now I have tried spaghetti dont like it...pasta salad I love and mac&cheese I love..thats about it...okay enough ..LOL...you have an awesome day..are you two match making...LOL...

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2014

Judged:

Hello...wanted to wish everyone a good week......
here's a :) to start it off right.....Happy posting!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Good Morning All

Brrrrrrr more snow falling here.

Princess you just might be the only person I know who doesn't like spaghetti. Do you like other Italian dishes?
What about Chinese foods?
Sounds like you wouldn't enjoy dining at my house. We eat spaghetti and seafood on a regular basis. We eat meats but mostly prefer seafood.

Are dinners at your house mostly meat and potatoes?

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Hey Girl..we got a little dusting this morning on the roads but nothing major...school is still on..so it wasnt bad....no we eat alot of veggies..eat alot of chicken..LOL..myself I could do without it..I feel a cluck coming on..LOL..hope your day is a good one..dont eat anything or any place I havent ate before..LOL..Im not one to try things new..but hey I would if I was given a chance..:o)

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

Have a goodnight all.....short & sweet, no novels for me lol ; )

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2014

oh MR B.you will be okay I like novels this is my last entry see everybody tomorrow you have a great night..stay safe and warm..<3

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Princess that's good you eat a lot of chicken and veggies. That will keep you fit and trim. I'm like you for the most part when it comes to trying something new in restaurants. I love white clam sauce so 90% of the time when we eat out that's what I order if it's on the menu. It's kind of a joke in our family that I mainly order the same thing no matter where I am. If there's no clam sauce on the menu then I'll change things up a bit.

We have another snow advisory here until this afternoon. Damn the snow has to be about dwindling down about now. I don't remember this much snow since I was young.
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey Girl..we got a little dusting this morning on the roads but nothing major...school is still on..so it wasnt bad....no we eat alot of veggies..eat alot of chicken..LOL..myself I could do without it..I feel a cluck coming on..LOL..hope your day is a good one..dont eat anything or any place I havent ate before..LOL..Im not one to try things new..but hey I would if I was given a chance..:o)

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Good morning..no snow but sure is cold...it looks nice out untill you get out then buurrrr...I dont eat out very often..LoL..I know about that snow wow I feel for you guys and all the others thats having such bad weather..some places power still out..I hope you have an awesome day even in the bad weather...be safe and stay warm..:o)..<3

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Morning to all, another Snow storm moving in on Wednesday late afternoon , ....Short and sweet no novels......later......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,079,655
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min marce-encore 483,908
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 59 min Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 26,855
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,401
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,277
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000