#3922 Jan 28, 2014
Happy Posting........

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3923 Jan 28, 2014
The Anti-Muhammad wrote:
It's already Christmas Day in Australia so Merry Christmas to you all and your families
Where you Hiding???? You alright.....if you check in wanted to say hello**waving**
sending you a :)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3927 Jan 29, 2014
Princess I know you enjoy playing the word games, I hope it's not some nasty person who's making you feel like you need to leave. You can always just ignore the BS.

Besides you're like the Princess of Topix. You can't just up and leave.
Princess Hey wrote:
letting my friends know that I am leaving topix for good and you guys have a great life and remember me with a smile...:o) I take away each of you in my heart.. always..God bless you and your families..LY

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3928 Jan 29, 2014
LOL..........I don't even remember ever having a choice on the sports things. My Dad was a very good athlete and when he wasn't playing he was watching games on TV. My Mom said I was only a couple weeks old before attending my first baseball game.

Psssst..........Most of the butts aren't as cute ( or small) as they look when the players are wearing uniforms. They wear compression shorts and what's called a girdle underneath that holds every in.
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning girl..yes its very cold and all of our snow is gone..I will be glad to see and feel some warmer weather..I dont like ball sports but I sure like looking at the men..wow they have got some awesome tushies..LOL>.I am a sucker for a cute butt.I am not into sports..never have been..so you enjoy and have a great time..I like pizza but too much is just that too much..LOL...you have an awesome day...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#3929 Jan 30, 2014
hello Liz was wanting to let you know no its not from any one out here..they dont get to me that easy..I have learned those pityful little people..LOL..I guess I am too sensitive too trusting and things bother me..oh and the football butts well padded or not some have cute ones..wow..dont remember which one but there is one that does his cute little wiggle dance when he gets a touch down thats really cute to watch..Oh and to missyfit yes I will be glad to take Hal off your hands here..just getting him to go..LOL..everybody have a good one and see ya had to talk to my girl Liz and let her know...

Level 9

#3930 Jan 30, 2014
someone didnt pay the light bill love white and yes it is very interesting..and everybody likes fried spam...so doesnt bother me...LOL..bring them on...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3931 Jan 31, 2014
Good Morning All

Princess glad to see you back. Girl, good for you! I'm glad you know that those trolls and the other name callers are nothing but pitiful insecure people who aren't worth two seconds of your time. I just wish everyone else would instead of getting mad or upset over the nastiness and the name calling would just stop back and think more. A normal, well adjusted person isn't going to go around being abusive to others, chances are this person was abused himself and knows no other way to act. We should feel sorry for them instead of getting upset.

Anyway..........did you watch Idol this week? I missed this week but now that auditions are over I'll be watching more on a regular basis. If you remember any names of contestants you like, just let me know. I can tell you if they made it to the top 31 or not ( the list has been out for over a month).

How's the weather there? We're in the middle of a heatwave here with temps maybe reaching 20 today.

Level 9

#3932 Jan 31, 2014
Good morning sis..Yes I cant help it just call me a hypocrite I guess but I do love playing..I try to be good to others as much as they will let me..its not in me to be mean..Im not innocent though I can get nasty with the best of them..I just dont like showing that side of me..I did watch Idol but I cant remember names I havent really picked any out yet when wednesday comes around I will be writing down a few..LOL>.alot of tears flying then..I like the show so far...very nice...we are having beautiful weather but its just cold and that I can handle..at least no ice or snow..I am a very happy camper..LOL..now it got in the teens here but still nice...you have an awesome day girl..and just put a big smile on that pretty face and keep going..I will...:o)

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#3933 Jan 31, 2014
One more off the 5000, getting there......

.My last entry, have a nice day everyone and a nice night....Super Bowl tomorrow yahooooo

Level 9

#3934 Jan 31, 2014
cant wait for the night to begin...hope everybody has an awesome weekend ..think I will take a short trip..be good and keep everybody on thier toes...play a good game..see ya guys when I see ya...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3935 Jan 31, 2014
Sunday. You had me all confused.
Broken Lance wrote:
One more off the 5000, getting there......
.My last entry, have a nice day everyone and a nice night....Super Bowl tomorrow yahooooo

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3936 Jan 31, 2014
A mini vacation? Somewhere warm I hope. Is your son coming?
Princess Hey wrote:
cant wait for the night to begin...hope everybody has an awesome weekend ..think I will take a short trip..be good and keep everybody on thier toes...play a good game..see ya guys when I see ya...

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#3937 Jan 31, 2014
LOL

Level 9

#3938 Jan 31, 2014
no Liz not long enough for him..just a little time away...see you when I get back..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#3939 Feb 1, 2014
Good Morning All
Princess hope you're having a good time. Next time take me on your vacation. I could use a break.

Level 9

#3940 Feb 2, 2014
hey there girl...yes it was nice seeing family and all we never left KY..saw where weather suppose to get bad and when it started raining we just decided to come on back home...I sure will take you..but not good on traveling you know where I havent been..trying to find my way ..but you are very welcome to go any where with me..LOL..have a good evening everybody hope you enjoy your game..think I will play some and go nap...LOL..Im tired..

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3941 Feb 2, 2014
I know ya'll are sick of it but.......IT's SNOWING!!! flying around so pretty
I love watching it come down.........

a :) 4 all.......

Level 9

#3942 Feb 2, 2014
no CJ it is pretty to look at..but I just hate to get out in it...unless its to play..you have a great evening and night..:o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,710,489
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 515,817
Giggles N' Hugs 8 hr Nostrastocktits 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 13,416
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 28,210
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 23,151
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 13,117

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages