Orlando mother pleads guilty to kidna...

Orlando mother pleads guilty to kidnapping biological twins fro...

There are 9 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 14, 2007, titled Orlando mother pleads guilty to kidnapping biological twins fro.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A mother charged with kidnapping her young twin children from their adoptive parents and fleeing to Canada pleaded guilty today to two counts of international parental kidnapping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

LORI

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 14, 2007
MAYBE ADOPTIONS SHOULD BE A SEALED DEAL UNTIL THE CHILD REACHES 18 ....UNLESS THEIR IS A LIFE THREATING MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
Bah

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Kidnapping your own kids ? Bizarre. Sounds more like reuniting.

“Go Knights!”

Since: Mar 07

Philly/NYC burbs...

#3 Sep 14, 2007
The other couple adopted the children... (who were friends of her friend)... she then contested the adoption, and in the meantime, the courts established visitation.
STFU

Memphis, TN

#4 Sep 14, 2007
LORI wrote:
MAYBE ADOPTIONS SHOULD BE A SEALED DEAL UNTIL THE CHILD REACHES 18 ....UNLESS THEIR IS A LIFE THREATING MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
maybe you should take it off CAPS and learn to spell.
Maria

Winter Garden, FL

#5 Sep 14, 2007
I think this women deserves our sympathy. She was extremely ill during her pregnancy, and her concern was that she could not recover in order to physically care for her twins. I think the adoptive couple knowing her unusual circumstances, may have taken advantage of the situation.
LISA

Orlando, FL

#6 Sep 14, 2007
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should take it off CAPS and learn to spell.
maybe you should not judge someone, how do you know they are new to this whole typing thing! grow up
CityGirl33z

Orlando, FL

#7 Sep 15, 2007
Good grief. Blog about the article and quit bullying each other please.
Bert

Zephyrhills, FL

#8 Sep 15, 2007
We don't know all of the circumstances surrounding her pregnancy, attitude, thoughts, motives or whatever but what we do know is... God gave the children to her naturally and she wants them back. I believe she should get them. I feel for the adoptive parents but life is not fair all of the time. There are plenty of children out there they can adopt whose natural parents do not want them.
Roberto

Treviso, Italy

#9 Sep 16, 2007
This is another case difficult to judge. It's too much delicate story. We can't have so much details about it for understand well everithing. It's good to know that from the newspaper but we need more info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,264,683
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr HELL ON EARTH 501,555
News CEO may be busy, but his company finds time to ... (Dec '07) 2 hr Michelle 24
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 18,072
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,399
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 12,199
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 11 hr Art 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages