Suicide, weapons in dorm shut down University of Central Florida

Mar 18, 2013 Full story: www.palmbeachpost.com 9

University of Central Florida Police Chief Richard Beary shows the type of gun found in the room of a UCF student during a press conference in Orlando, Florida, Monday, March 18, 2013.

Full Story

“Open your eyes”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#1 Mar 19, 2013
And the media here in Orlando fails yet again. They refuse to look into who this guy was. They are only repeating what "officials" tell them.

And now Orlando will begin to jump on the bandwagon of the Sandy Hoax/Aurora gun control ban.

As I was watching WFTV last night and this morning, they made sure to repeat the same clips over and over again. Showing 2 student interviews. This was a perfect example of manipulation.

The first interview they keep airing is this little girly man. Now, his sexual orientation means nothing, but, let's call a spade a spade here. He was more feminine they many females. In the interview on UCF campus he keeps saying over and over about how scared he is and how everything is so scary. Be a man. There are situations you as a individual cannot control. Stand up to the face of it and be a man. Not some little sniveling bitch.

The second interview was even more disturbing. This guy is standing in front of UCF arena saying how scary it is and that they need more security. And even says, "I know it violates our rights, but, they need to do something. I would be willing to give up our rights for more safety."

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Mar 19, 2013
If only there had been stricter laws against suicide, this poor young man might still be alive. Get with it Florida.

“Open your eyes”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#3 Mar 19, 2013
RustyS wrote:
If only there had been stricter laws against suicide, this poor young man might still be alive. Get with it Florida.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh huh?

When has laws been enacted actually stopped anything? They have not.

This guy as being reported this morning here 15 min from me was broke. He had no money, he was failing and getting kicked out of the dorms. Also he was depressed over his situation.

They do not call it: U Can't Finish for no reason.

I will put money down this guy was on some form of depression meds.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Exactly.

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Thank God he only killed himself and did not take any one with him like most disturbed young men with an arsenal do.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Level 1

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh huh?
When has laws been enacted actually stopped anything? They have not.
This guy as being reported this morning here 15 min from me was broke. He had no money, he was failing and getting kicked out of the dorms. Also he was depressed over his situation.
They do not call it: U Can't Finish for no reason.
I will put money down this guy was on some form of depression meds.
Not that broke. He found money for guns and explosives.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#7 Mar 19, 2013
While I am able to express sympathy to this kid's family, I feel like Sanka does and am glad another school mass murder did not occur.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#8 Mar 19, 2013
P.O.D.
Youth of the Nation

&fe ature=youtube_gdata - Video Tube for YouTube - iPhone/iPad
Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

#9 Aug 16, 2013
Go pick your chin hairs or shave them, whatever works. Are you Jane's chin hair? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min DonPanic 48,441
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,141,928
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 489,531
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr Sami 96,560
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 26,115
The alphabet (Jun '06) 19 hr Princess Hey 1,149
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 19 hr Princess Hey 4,295
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST