First Prev
of 3130
Next Last
Hughes Muse

Spring, TX

#65602 Mar 16, 2015
white trash blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. With 3 bros and everywhere we ever lived were only boys. Hide and seek till dark. Marbles in the dirt patch by the driveway. Creepy crawler machine was cool, I can still smell the plastigoop.
All you super sleuths. The white trash blogger claims 3 brothers and is obviously older than me. All of you are losing your "badges" and the White Trash Blogger claims to have grandkids. Keep guessing.
Baby Dilly

Spring, TX

#65603 Mar 23, 2015
WAS sanka wrote:
Interesting
This waiting to be born and circumcised sucks. So does the stinky Nepali food my brain deficit parents insist on eating because they met and courted in Nepal. I can't wait to pay them back by giving them a stinky load to wash out of the real cloth diapers they intend to stick me in once I am born.

Breast fed or bottle?
Truluck Houstonite

Spring, TX

#65604 Mar 24, 2015
I don't read these long threads, of course. Just retrieve them for those who like to S-TROLL
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#65605 Apr 14, 2015
I guess some here are too old to stroll. Hope your canes, walkers and scooters don't fail you. It must get your goat to hear of my weight loss and exercise, restored health, cooking, shopping and honey mooning. Sorry, but it is ALL TRUE
vib_ram

Spring, TX

#65606 Apr 17, 2015
p.s. The pea-brains here could not find Lebanon or any other country in the Middle East with both hands and a flashlight. Now, it's not just the physical problems of other posters here, it is the presenile or senile dementia of the posters in their 70's murking up the boards. Why don't they stick to Sit Fit and Lumosity? How do they even find their way to their computers? Some think an I-pad is a new invention. Some do not realize you can post from your phone or your laptop and not be chained to a desk computer. I seriously question their sanity and thought processes or lack thereof.
vib_ram

Spring, TX

#65607 Apr 18, 2015
white trash blogger wrote:
Things we ate too much of as kids...can't stand today:
watermelon
pecans
Butterfingers
hummus
kabobs (anything grilled on a skewer)
rice
Tazo

Spring, TX

#65609 Apr 25, 2015
WAS sanka wrote:
Interesting
What gets the most play on here? New house. New car, vacation, kids in college, pets, marriage/divorce, old boy or girlfriends, career info or what? I am noticing a lull
Tazo

Spring, TX

#65610 Apr 26, 2015
WAS sanka wrote:
Interesting
What is so interesting about a thread that ended in 2013? I am not the one who bumped this thread forward.'Twas Sanka who finds Wegmans interesting for some reason. Is Costco and SAMs of interest to you too? By looking at posts it seems almost all the women here are suffering Empty Nest syndrome and thus post voraciously to fill the void. That or workaholic spouses they won't divorce cause they like the lifestyle but not the marriage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3130
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,478,564
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,872
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 9 hr lisa 25,580
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 19,292
In car accident ...left disabled 14 hr Joe 2
News Dreamers: Repeal of immigration order would be ... 15 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 19
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 18 hr zazz 98,313

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages