Stroll down memory lane...
China Doll

United States

#65576 Sep 28, 2010
idgie wrote:
********** F R E E D O M ********** =5t2cXyVVQx4XX&feature=rel ated
Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right. Prov. 20:11
God Bless our troops, those who defend freedom.
I'm an Army Mom who's son is a medic and in harm's way. He's helping YOU to keep your voice and your choice. It's up to you, how you use your freedom<3
GOD BLESS you, Idgie, and "THANK" your precious son for fighting for our freedom----May the Angels wrap their loving arms around him, as well as all our beloved troops----GOD BLESS
China Doll

United States

#65577 Sep 28, 2010
Sweet "Idgie", I am a grandmother who has a little 19 year old "trooper", also serving in the US ARMY. Our prayers go out to ALL of the troops---GOD BLESS THEM ALL----
China Doll

United States

#65578 Sep 29, 2010
Thanks "Judge it" finger----I bet that is THE biggest digit on your whole body-----Bwaaaaaaaaah--
China Doll

United States

#65579 Sep 29, 2010

Pittsburgh, PA

#65580 Mar 19, 2011
I remember better times.

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#65581 Mar 20, 2011
Marley wrote:
I remember better times.
So do I we have to weather sad times but we will get through this together....we all have each other to lean you guys...*S*

Irwin, PA

#65582 Apr 20, 2011
Maggie McGee wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I we have to weather sad times but we will get through this together....we all have each other to lean you guys...*S*
Love you too Maggie, Sometimes what the poets say, that there is a recollection of a bittersweet happiness.

Since: May 09

#65583 Apr 23, 2011
What happened to the stroller?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#65585 Dec 30, 2011
HEY do you or any of our great friends still post here? anywhere?

Huntington, IN

#65588 Sep 16, 2012

Bethlehem, PA

#65589 Feb 8, 2013
Where is the Arias forum?

Bethlehem, PA

#65590 Feb 8, 2013
Sorry, wrong State

Tacoma, WA

#65591 Feb 8, 2013
Shirley wrote:
Sorry, wrong State
So, I guess it's ok to call you Shirley?

Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#65595 Sep 12, 2013
Oh, we can't let this thread go. I will soon be gone, but I'm sure
Charlie and his silly chocolate factory will be throwing brown stuff all day.
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#65596 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
Do you have Wegman's near you?<quoted text>

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#65597 Jan 9, 2015

“Goddess in my own little world”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#65598 Jan 11, 2015
I was just a kid when this song was out but even then, I loved his smooth voice. With Valentine's Day not far off, I couldn't help but to remember this romantic song:

Spring, TX

#65599 Mar 10, 2015
We have Whole Foods, but no one cares.

Spring, TX

#65600 Mar 10, 2015
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
FORUM NEWZ: Nighttime On The Crime Boards!
May 23rd, 2010 radio 1 comment
If one’s fear of crime wasn’t bad enough at nighttime in real life … take a walk through the crime boards at night and let your hair stand on end for real!!! No sooner than those hard to break Corelle dinner dishes have been thrown into the dishwasher, the kids put to bed, spouse snoring happily away – the babes hit the crime forum boards and these are no regular babes either!!!! They sit down at the computer desk, log into their forum, stare intently at the users online list looking for that bitch they have hated since 2004!! It gets wild with these long time enemies peeps!! They remember every stupid post they have ever been accused of making and who accused them!! They not only remember every surly, hateful and nasty pm they ever got and from whom … hell, they even still have a copy of it. And don’t think for a minute that they do not know exactly who put their name on that stupid poll at Topix!! LOL!! They remember every insult pm’d or emailed to all the other board members about them like it was yesterday!! Before they start posting for the night – they look at all the forums where they suspect their old enemy hangs out, checking to see just what kind of bullshit she has been posting and where. Before these board babes start posting they do their homework and do it well – little left to chance!! Notes scribbled by the side of their computer in their Day Planner detail every misspelled word found, every ridiculous sentence, every ludicrous off topic post, all the ignorant opinions posted and compare them to those from last week to see if that bitch is still posting the same stupid shit …. and she is!!! Next they call their best friend who follows that hateful bitch on twitter to find out what she has been tweeting about them again since they are blocked and can’t see them!! The tweet report is terrible!! LOL!! Said she was using so many nics that she was having to tattoo them on her thighs to remember them!!(omg) Time to take action!! They post up a snark from Hell and wait for the response. It’s nighttime in the forums and those babes are rockin the boards at midnight once again’!!!
That paints quite the visual. I will have to visit the Crime Boards. LOL Orlando is Dullsville.
Fresh Ink

Spring, TX

#65601 Mar 16, 2015

Was this "Daxis" real? I haven't gotten to the end yet. Never heard this angle before.

Some say it is a part of many child murders. What say you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,441,489
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 min zazz 98,219
The Cult of Trumpism 2 hr AmericanWoman 3
Trump's Scorched Earth 2 hr AmericanWoman 3
dont trust trump 2 hr AmericanWoman 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Professor Chaos 61,743
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Fri Marie 88

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages