Military Commissary in Orlando

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

AOL

#1 Sep 30, 2008
Does anyone know if there is a military commissary in Orlando. I understand there is a Navy Exchange in Orlando.
jpeek

Lakeland, FL

#2 Nov 20, 2008
Joe wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a military commissary in Orlando. I understand there is a Navy Exchange in Orlando.
http://www.google.com/search...

Copy and paste link above
Rebecca

United States

#3 Jan 16, 2009
Yes there is.

There is a Commissary, a BX, a package store (liquor) and they have a ticket booth where you can get discounts on area attractions.

It is directly to the west of Orlando Int'l Airport. Put this into any mapping site:
Landstreet Rd and Tradeport Dr, 32827

or click this to map:
http://maps.google.com/maps...
Pat

Williamsburg, VA

#4 Jan 24, 2009
Would some one give the name of this location?? Map looks good, but what is it named
Rebecca wrote:
Yes there is.
There is a Commissary, a BX, a package store (liquor) and they have a ticket booth where you can get discounts on area attractions.
It is directly to the west of Orlando Int'l Airport. Put this into any mapping site:
Landstreet Rd and Tradeport Dr, 32827
or click this to map:
http://maps.google.com/maps...
Dave T

Orlando, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2009
YES THERE IS A COMMISARY/NEX
ITS 5 min from airport!!!!GREAT SHOPPING!!!! EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED AND AN ITT!!!
Navy Exchange Orlando
BLDG# 7151
7151 Earhart Drive
Orlando, FL 32827

Hours Of Operation
Monday 0900 - 1800
Tuesday 0900 - 1800
Wednesday 0900 - 1800
Thursday 0900 - 1900
Friday 0900 - 1900
Saturday 0900 - 1900
Sunday 1000 - 1800
[email protected]
jim

San Antonio, TX

#6 Feb 24, 2009
can i get to shop at the commisary i was in the army from 1958 to 1960 stationed in germany thanks
Ric saNTIASGO

AOL

#7 May 24, 2009
is the exchange opened on memorial day?
Ric saNTIASGO

AOL

#8 May 24, 2009
is the exchange opened on Memorial
day
Shell_jen

Pinellas Park, FL

#9 Aug 17, 2010
jim wrote:
can i get to shop at the commisary i was in the army from 1958 to 1960 stationed in germany thanks
If the rules have not changed, the only ppl who can shop there are active military personel, retired and reserve personel and family such as spouse/dependants. With valid military ID. But the rules may be different.
Army Wife

Tacoma, WA

#10 Jul 13, 2011
Shell_jen wrote:
<quoted text>
If the rules have not changed, the only ppl who can shop there are active military personel, retired and reserve personel and family such as spouse/dependants. With valid military ID. But the rules may be different.
Don't forfet disabled veterans and their spouse/dependants.:)
EMMA CHARLEY

Columbia, SC

#11 Nov 10, 2011
MY FAMILY AND I WILL BE THERE FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS. i NEED TO KNOW THAT I CAN DO MY FOOD SHOPING THERE FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
Janet

Silver Springs, FL

#12 Jan 8, 2012
I would like to take my mom (she has an an ID card as my father was a Veteran). I no longer have an ID can I go in with her if she has a valid ID? She will not go to the commissary alone and I hate to sit out in the car.
Not just no

Mims, FL

#13 Mar 12, 2012
Janet wrote:
I would like to take my mom (she has an an ID card as my father was a Veteran). I no longer have an ID can I go in with her if she has a valid ID? She will not go to the commissary alone and I hate to sit out in the car.
Sorry. You're not in the club. Go wait in the car.
Oh hey... You're from Windermere. The rules don't apply to you. Just pay someone to go for you.
Anonymous

Melbourne, FL

#14 May 15, 2012
As long as you have a military ID you can go to the commissary. I'm a widow of an active duty service member and I still have priveleges at the commissary/NEX
USN Retired

United States

#15 May 16, 2012
Yes you can always visit with an ID card holder you just cant purchase anything she has to do the paying
JED

Leesburg, FL

#16 Jun 19, 2012
jim wrote:
can i get to shop at the commisary i was in the ar
my from 1958 to 1960 stationed in germany thanks
No I don't think you can , only if you have an active ID card that allows you to do so.
JED

Leesburg, FL

#17 Jun 19, 2012
Joe wrote:
Yes there is a there is a Navy Exchange/Commissary at location 8717 Earhart Dr. Orlando Fl. 32827
JJb

Tucson, AZ

#18 Aug 30, 2012
Have you heard Romney will close all commisaries
TRJ07

Williamsburg, VA

#19 Sep 1, 2012
JJb wrote:
Have you heard Romney will close all commisaries
Not only will Romney close military commisaries, he will close your life as you know it now!
chief rob

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Sep 1, 2012
obama will keep cuttingt the military not romney

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Xtreme 1,601,335
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 4 hr james52 244
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 513,669
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 98,516
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Wed Dominick 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages