Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ava

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 21, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

3

I am sure you two have been watching the news concerning another poor unfortunate florida little girl who was killed, Hayleigh Cummings, the similarities in the stories are numerous, both little girls suffered at the hands of a "so-called loved one" I am sure you understand what I am saying to you.

You two live in a nice fancy house, you have money and considered upper-middle class, you two are educated and help good jobs. Then I look at Flora Hollers the grandmother of Misty and Tommy Croslin, this woman is not well educated and does not have money, yet she has much much more than you do, common sense, decency, morals, and the ability to know whats right and wrong and she is not even legally related to Hayleigh!! What is wrong with this sad sick picture?

You know your daughter is gulity, you know she did it whether by accident or on purpose you know in your hearts she is guilty yet you pursist in defending her and supporting her? she killed your grandaughter and you continue to stand by her and yet Flora Hollers who is not related to Hayleigh actually gave up her own family members because of her decent moral ways, unlike yourselves, she knew a little precious child suffered a horrific death and did the right thing, why cant you? Stop the lies already!!

George had a breakdown and an affair because of this, he even confessed to his mistress the "death was an accident and it got out of hand" Casey probably gave her too much drugs to quiet her when she went out slutting around constantly and poor Caylee died of an accidential overdose and we all know it or she killed her out of spite and anger.

Do the right thing. If that does not sway you think of this, you may be arrested for being "accesories" you knew and did and said nothing, perhaps you want to spend years in jail with that vicious vile tramp of a daughter of you'res?? Take a lesson from Flora Hollers and stand up and tell the truth, if for NO other reason on earth do it for your beautiful grandaughter that loved and adored you so much, do it for her, Casey will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and you know it, I would not be surprised if she starts to say she was sexually abused to gain sympathy{and we all know it would be a lie} Do it for Caylee, she deserves that.
Ava

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I do not understand why someone posted a "nuts" emblem on my post? does this person agree that these parents of "killer casey" should cover up and protect her? go to jail for her?

My parents love me very much, BUT if I killed their grandchild they would NOT support me or protect me or stand by me they would probably leave me and you know what I would deserve it! and expect it! this casey has cost tax payers millions of dollars with her "Zanny nanny lies" and almost caused her own father his life and probably their marriage due to his affair, if George and Cindy have one braincell working they should RUN not walk away from their trash killing daughter and try to live the rest of thier lives in some sort of peace, it will not be easy but they need to get away from her before she causes them death too, parents are only responsible for so much and I think thier job is done with her, she killed thier precious grandaughter and I hope she is jailed for a long long time.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Hi Ava
I agree with you 100%,I think this family needs to be held accountable along with thier daughter

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who woke you up, dumbass?
Hans be nice, he is elderly and deserves some respect. You will be old too one day.
Chrissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Hans Delbruck wrote:
THIS IS FOR AVA...
Get over yourself-
Seriously.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hans Delbruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect is earned- Many of your targets are old too...
BTW... Good evening-
He has earned my respect and by my targets whom would you be referring too. Can you ask them to stop ducking and weaving so I can get a clear shot? Good evening to you as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Apr 10

Monroeville Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

She has already said she was sexually abused by George&Lee, If I'm not mistaken.
Snicker

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

T-REX wrote:
Hi Ava
I agree with you 100%,I think this family needs to be held accountable along with thier daughter
I'm waiting for the video when they are finally handcuffed and thrown in jail! Justice for Caylee. You know after these letters from casey came out you would think maybe they will now sit on the prosecutors side for once. We'll see next week.

They don't seem to care casey is going to end up throwing them under the bus. They must really have something to hide or they're afraid they might miss out on the money train along the way. Poor Caylee.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Snicker wrote:
<quoted text>I'm waiting for the video when they are finally handcuffed and thrown in jail! Justice for Caylee. You know after these letters from casey came out you would think maybe they will now sit on the prosecutors side for once. We'll see next week.
They don't seem to care casey is going to end up throwing them under the bus. They must really have something to hide or they're afraid they might miss out on the money train along the way. Poor Caylee.
Good point Snicker,wonder if they switch sides,maybe then Casey will acknowledge them you reckon,I sure this new Judge is a tough as he sounds
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

REMEMBER CAYLEE wrote:
<quoted text>He has earned my respect and by my targets whom would you be referring too. Can you ask them to stop ducking and weaving so I can get a clear shot? Good evening to you as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks for the flowers Remember Caylee
chuckleberrychee z_68

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hans Delbruck wrote:
THIS IS FOR AVA...
Get over yourself-
when you say "AVA", do you mean chris stark?
Chief Wiggums

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 24, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

chuckleberrycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you say "AVA", do you mean chris stark?
Pansie Hansie does't know who it means, and neither do you...
gun-toten-granny

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I agree that Cindy and George should think of their own lives and accept their daughter is a child killer.
I know if that was my grand-baby i'd be seeking justice for her.
poor pooor baby Caylee has had no one but the public grieving for her and wanting justice.

WAKE UP CINDY and GEORGE.....WAKE UP
Stop The Charade

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The “Cash” Against Casey
PART ONE
The snuffing out of the life of a beautiful child can never be taken lightly. If and when that time comes, and it very well may as our society slips into oblivion with many folks now supporting partial birth abortions, we will have lost our most scared values, the care and protection of our young by their very own parents.
Having said that, it should become necessary to examine how it is possible for the mother of a child to cause the death of their child. Especially when the mother exhibits no known signs of violence toward her child or any other human or animal as far as we know. Once this is determined it becomes necessary to look into the environment surrounding the demise of this child.
Regarding the case of the reported missing and subsequently determined death of the child Caylee Anthony many early revelations come to light. The first and most notable was the question of who was the father of the child. Certain normal actions regarding fatherhood seemed to be missing in this instance. If the father was indeed deceased as Casey Anthony originally alleged why wasn’t a determination of fatherhood made and why did Caylee not receive the survivor benefits due to the child of a deceased person?(Casey would not have been eligible because of the lack of marriage to the alleged father.) On the other hand, if the father of the child was in fact alive and Casey simply invented the deceased father story to protect the actual father of her child then, why wasn’t the father required to pay court ordered child support. The last and in today’s society still of upmost importance is the fact that no person has come forward to claim they are the father of the child. At the very least, an interview with the father of this child would be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. And I feel sure the father could somehow become involved in the many lawsuits surrounding the untimely death of this child.
Recently we find that once again Casey Anthony has been the victim of a relationship gone bad. She befriends someone and ultimately spills her most innermost feelings to that person with an agreement to flush all supporting documents only to find out she has once again been betrayed.
Among other things this disclosure brings out her feelings about her parents lack of support and her remarks regarding her parents “ show” for the media is interesting.
To even an expert it would be exasperating to come up with a true defense for the death of a child at the hands of that child’s mother. Yet, for nearly one and one half years Casey Anthony has been defended against the accusations that she murdered her child Caylee Anthony. Recent revelations regarding the $200,000 plus money she received and apparently subsequently paid her defense attorney’s should be the concern of every taxpayer in Orange county Florida. Not simply the fact that she received and dispersed these funds but the fact that subsequently her defense team has requested and received permission to bill the taxpayers of Orange county Florida for the remainder of their legal bills.
Stop The Charade

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PART TWO
Under practically any other circumstances where a person in Orange County Florida is charged with murder the sum total of the $200,000 or so dollars would have probably provided a very viable defense. However, in the case against Casey the defense team has staged every step of this process so as too acquire as much press attention as possible. Including the ridiculous attack on the now unemployed meter reader who for months tried unsuccessfully to get the Orange county Sheriff’s Department to discover the body of Caylee Anthony. His reward was loss of job, personal attacks including his non-payment of child support and subsequent interviews with his former wife who would probably accuse the man of everything short of taking a bath on Saturday night! These unwarranted attacks on a person who up to this point is not proved to be anything other than a good Samaritan will certainly lead persons in the future to think twice about becoming involved in any situation which might lead to affording help to their fellow person.
The real irony here is that Casey Anthony, a female person who has lived most of her life with her family becomes pregnant with child. She apparently receives support from her entire family, Mother, Father and Brother with this child for some period of time. At no time does she receive any financial support from the father of this child. Mother Cindy is an RN, father George is a former deputy sheriff. They should be worldly wise in the requirements of support from non-custodial parents. Why then since they were paying most if not all of the bills and support of this child did they not demand to know who the father was and demand Casey to seek support through the courts for this child?
Many rumors and allegations have circled since the disappearance of this child regarding the possibility of incest in this family. In the recently released communications between Casey and the one she thought to be her friend she made comments concerning her memory of sexual advances of both her brother and father. Obvioulsy these revelations will fuel more rumors that have long been going on.
On a sad note, it is apparent Caylee Anthony is not the only victim in this atrocity. While Casey deserves every means of defense available to her she may not realize the efforts of her defense team has brought to bear the death penalty in her case. When the defense wants to play hard ball the prosecutor naturally has no other option but to load all the ammunition available to them.
With practically every day bringing forth new revelations in the case against Casey it has become apparent there was no innocence in that home. Every member of that family has a cross to bear regarding the outcome of the death of this child. Now they have engaged the taxpayers of Orange County Florida to pay the bills for this stage show.
While every person accused of a crime is entitled to a professional defense, that person should not become the star of a movie or book for sale especially when they might not even be aware they are being used as such for the escalation of careers and other possible gains. After all , this defendant has her life on the line. Her defense team , if and when they lose can simply chalk up the experience to practice and hope too soon acquire another victim by boasting of their experience. Casey’s recently released remarks concerning the death of her child leaves one hard pressed to prove her child did not die at her hands.

“What goes around, comes around”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ava wrote:
I am sure you two have been watching the news concerning another poor unfortunate florida little girl who was killed, Hayleigh Cummings, the similarities in the stories are numerous, both little girls suffered at the hands of a "so-called loved one" I am sure you understand what I am saying to you.
You two live in a nice fancy house, you have money and considered upper-middle class, you two are educated and help good jobs. Then I look at Flora Hollers the grandmother of Misty and Tommy Croslin, this woman is not well educated and does not have money, yet she has much much more than you do, common sense, decency, morals, and the ability to know whats right and wrong and she is not even legally related to Hayleigh!! What is wrong with this sad sick picture?
You know your daughter is gulity, you know she did it whether by accident or on purpose you know in your hearts she is guilty yet you pursist in defending her and supporting her? she killed your grandaughter and you continue to stand by her and yet Flora Hollers who is not related to Hayleigh actually gave up her own family members because of her decent moral ways, unlike yourselves, she knew a little precious child suffered a horrific death and did the right thing, why cant you? Stop the lies already!!
George had a breakdown and an affair because of this, he even confessed to his mistress the "death was an accident and it got out of hand" Casey probably gave her too much drugs to quiet her when she went out slutting around constantly and poor Caylee died of an accidential overdose and we all know it or she killed her out of spite and anger.
Do the right thing. If that does not sway you think of this, you may be arrested for being "accesories" you knew and did and said nothing, perhaps you want to spend years in jail with that vicious vile tramp of a daughter of you'res?? Take a lesson from Flora Hollers and stand up and tell the truth, if for NO other reason on earth do it for your beautiful grandaughter that loved and adored you so much, do it for her, Casey will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and you know it, I would not be surprised if she starts to say she was sexually abused to gain sympathy{and we all know it would be a lie} Do it for Caylee, she deserves that.
Excellent post! It needed to be said and you said it very eloquently. Kudos to you.
Wignerlingaling

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 25, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ain't nothing like a nanny that will sell ya out for lipstick,a set of teeth and a purty shirt!
Budd Wiser

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This song is dedicated to George and Cindy Anthony .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Turbothink

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

To Ava & Stop the Charade.....
Very good posts. It is time people stopped looking at the Anthonys as grieving grandparents and started looking at them for what they are. Enablers, and accessories to this child's murder.

It was very obvious to me from the very first that the ONLY SCRIPT was they one they all made up to cover up for KC. They KNEW KC had done something to Caylee because she TOLD them she was going to. They knew the SMELL in that car was their precious granddaughter, but they lied, and covered up every piece of truth as it came out.

The party is OVER and this judge is not going to allow all the BOZO attorney's unprepared antics in his courtroom. There will be no more of the texting and gum smacking by the Anthonys and no more LIES and cover ups. The forensics will convict her and the family lies will put the nails in her coffin.

KC will spend the rest of her life in jail if they do not put that needle in her arm and the really good thing about it to me is it could have been different. If she had a decent public defender, they would have plead her out before the body was found and she would have served maybe 8 or 9 years max. She would have been out before 30 and now she is going to be an OLD WOMAN like her mother before she ever sees the light of day again. I LOVE IT!!!

In their lust for money and their greed, they finished off their daughter's life one way or the other just like they finished off Caylee's by allowing KC to continue to be around her daughter then they KNEW she was lethal to that baby.
T-REX

Campbell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Turbothink wrote:
To Ava & Stop the Charade.....
Very good posts. It is time people stopped looking at the Anthonys as grieving grandparents and started looking at them for what they are. Enablers, and accessories to this child's murder.
It was very obvious to me from the very first that the ONLY SCRIPT was they one they all made up to cover up for KC. They KNEW KC had done something to Caylee because she TOLD them she was going to. They knew the SMELL in that car was their precious granddaughter, but they lied, and covered up every piece of truth as it came out.
The party is OVER and this judge is not going to allow all the BOZO attorney's unprepared antics in his courtroom. There will be no more of the texting and gum smacking by the Anthonys and no more LIES and cover ups. The forensics will convict her and the family lies will put the nails in her coffin.
KC will spend the rest of her life in jail if they do not put that needle in her arm and the really good thing about it to me is it could have been different. If she had a decent public defender, they would have plead her out before the body was found and she would have served maybe 8 or 9 years max. She would have been out before 30 and now she is going to be an OLD WOMAN like her mother before she ever sees the light of day again. I LOVE IT!!!
In their lust for money and their greed, they finished off their daughter's life one way or the other just like they finished off Caylee's by allowing KC to continue to be around her daughter then they KNEW she was lethal to that baby.
Ecellent post by you Ava and stop the charade,I hope justice is served and I agree I dont think this judge will be to the defences likning,even though all the Casey supporters think he will get on the states case

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,082,687
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min SpaceBlues 45,857
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC 19 min Samuel Lewis 6
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 36 min Ron Wells 19
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr AN other 484,277
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 2 hr Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr RetiredProfessional 50
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••