Name your price website for MCO Orlando airport parking. Does it work?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 31, 2013
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I was looking for MCO parking today and I noticed an add for SmartAirportParking.com that has a Name Your Price option on airport parking. I tried making a few bids and one of my bids, which was $2.99 per day was accepted but they don't show then name of the winning lot until after I pay, kinda like priceline.com . My question is, has anyone else tried this? Is it legit? I don't wanna pay and end up at a lot in the middle of nowhere.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ok, i just clicked reserve and the lot that accepted my $2.99 bid was "PARK EZ FLY MCO" I called them up and they said they do honor smartairportparking.com reservations.

Not bad so far. Let's hope I don't have any trouble when I arrive at this lot.

Still wondering if anyone else tried this website?
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I've used smartairportparking.com to park at Jacksonville airport and it worked great for me. I understand how you feel because they don't show you the name of the airport parking lot until you pay but so far so good. I've stayed at "the parking club" and "travel time" both good JAX parking lots. They both accepted my voucher with no problems

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Thanks for the link. Will be great for our trip to Disneyland and Hollywood.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Unfortunately, they're not contracted with Tampa yet.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
Unfortunately, they're not contracted with Tampa yet.
Got back from my trip, had no trouble at the parking lot. Love smartairportparking.com ! It actually worked. You're right though, they're not up in Tampa yet.
David P

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Why not go direct to the company's in your market and reserve online? Better yet, why would you pay a Service Fee of $2.99 to reserve a parking spot. Wake up people! Just Saying....
Randy

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I fly out of Orlando 2 times a month and I was delighted to find and make the switch to Park B 4 You Fly on Narcoossee Road. They are a new company and I started using them at the beginning of the year and was glad I did. Knowing that the owner is on site and is hands on is a major plus, but knowing I can also get my car serviced at the Tire Kingdom on site when away is a time saving benefit that no one can offer.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Great site, love the NYP option, far better than Pricelines. Even with a service fee, it's still way cheaper then anywhere else. I paid $2.00 a day. But I would only recommend it if you're parking long term.
Anonymous

Kathmandu, Nepal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hey guys if you want to know about orlando airport parking you need to visit https://www.airportparkingconnection.com/mco-... . We provide you lots of information and knowledge on orlando airport parking. So why you need to be worry. So we here in this website orlando airport parking you will gain information about our aim and where we are directed to you once need to visit our website and gain lots of information about orlando airport parking

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,032
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 96,381
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 36 min The Real Missyfit 17,608
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min WAS skanka 486,487
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 2 hr ddsmorton 1
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search