of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Sep 11, 2013
Ozarka wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to leave after the sentencing, but it's still not finished. They are going to stall and make demands. I watched her case to see her psychological profile and it is what you call "floating" ....She falls just under the wire in several areas, but I saw the areas and numbers. I would have guessed schizotypal, but she managed to skew the test enough to not meet the threshold.
It may be interesting that she has the same background as Zimmerman which is Mestizo. Typically, I wouldn't think it mattered, but when you have two murderers with a mixed background, it makes you wonder. They would make a lovely prison couple. Send them both to Lima Peru and let Van Der Sloot be their guide. Oh, that's just crazy talk because it's so boring here.
LOL the van der sloot joke was a good one

I would have said she was totally Cluster B.
HoppeS 9

Spring, TX

#27 Sep 11, 2013
I don't know who these other posters are you keep holding up and comparing me to. I haven't been here that long.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Sep 11, 2013
HoppeS 9 wrote:
I don't know who these other posters are you keep holding up and comparing me to. I haven't been here that long.
Nothing they say matters. They are talking about posters from 6 years ago. Just shows you where they spend the majority if their time.
Tex Oil Fields

Spring, TX

#29 Sep 12, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing they say matters. They are talking about posters from 6 years ago. Just shows you where they spend the majority if their time.
The lame digs are because they think I'm some poster they had a quarrel with elsewhere. One of them even went as far as to somehow search for posts from Spring on other boards and to post there, trying to get people from other boards to come here and join in, but it was an epic fail. I'll give you a hint. Their initials are SM and JD. lmao.

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#32 Sep 13, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Big asses mean bigger grocery bills. But on second thought, when all you eat is cheap crap like canned fish, velveeta, and pasta then I guess you can buy it in bulk and save even more. So despite the large quantities of food that glutton eats she can probably get buy on $300 a week for groceries.
Do they have an cattle feed shops in Ocoee?
You had a second thought? What happened to the first? Did it fall down the black hole without a squeak?

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#33 Sep 13, 2013
Tex Oil Fields wrote:
<quoted text>
The lame digs are because they think I'm some poster they had a quarrel with elsewhere. One of them even went as far as to somehow search for posts from Spring on other boards and to post there, trying to get people from other boards to come here and join in, but it was an epic fail. I'll give you a hint. Their initials are SM and JD. lmao.
Nah, they just think you are a lame poster.

Personally, I think you'd have to try extra, extra hard just to reach slug status.
Ciao

Euless, TX

#34 Sep 17, 2013
HoppeS 9 wrote:
Ditto. The fake tex posters are funny. If u weigh 300 lbs better go roll into the pool whale blubber
Highlander

Houston, TX

#36 Sep 22, 2013
Martinez hung another jury. Oops.
Nabeyaki Udon

Spring, TX

#38 Sep 23, 2013
What happened to all the missing posters? All their socks dirty or are they in juvenile detention for misbehaving?

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#39 Sep 23, 2013
Nabeyaki Udon wrote:
What happened to all the missing posters? All their socks dirty or are they in juvenile detention for misbehaving?
It's called having a real life. You should try it once.
Vib_Ram

Spring, TX

#45 Apr 13, 2015
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because I don't know the posters they are speaking about. I wasn't here SIX years ago.

“Just a nice Bird”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

#46 Apr 13, 2015
Vib_Ram wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because I don't know the posters they are speaking about. I wasn't here SIX years ago.
And you posted to a person that was here over a year ago. You are the dumbest poster on topix.
vib_ram

Spring, TX

#47 Apr 17, 2015
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>It's called having a real life. You should try it once.
You wish. lmao.

“Just a nice Bird”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

#48 Apr 18, 2015
vib_ram wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish. lmao.
You wish! Well hey there Murphy!! I knew you would screw up and we would see who you really are. LOL So all thi time you have been typing to yourself LOL. Texas Murphis an idiot.
vib_ram

Spring, TX

#49 Apr 18, 2015
A duck wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish! Well hey there Murphy!! I knew you would screw up and we would see who you really are. LOL So all thi time you have been typing to yourself LOL. Texas Murphis an idiot.
What is a "Murphis"? Keep guessing. I thought you had a walnut brain instead of a pea-brain, but you are back to pea-brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 min HELL ON EARTH 18,958
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Wag the Dog 1,274,452
last post wins! (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,820
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,851
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 502,001
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,484
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,251
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages