Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/25300/201...

Looks like no plea for Jodi in the sentencing phase. Back to court in late September 2013.

She blames Travis's family for not letting her plea out in the first place and avoiding trial completely.
Yes, it is always someone else's fault.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Rambly. No one cares anymore.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

https://twitter.com/jodiann_arias

Rambly, do you read Jodi's tweets? Seems she is coming down with something. Maybe you should send her some soup. lol

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Wintergirl wrote:
https://twitter.com/jodiann_ar ias
Rambly, do you read Jodi's tweets? Seems she is coming down with something. Maybe you should send her some soup. lol
who are u talking to? the one only posting is u?
Shopaholic

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Judged:

Rambler - the Jodi-Aholic, but she seems to be fixated on other cases at the moment.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Shopaholic wrote:
Rambler - the Jodi-Aholic, but she seems to be fixated on other cases at the moment.
Rambler is not on this thread, all the posts are from u
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

This is a test to see if Rambler can resist. She must be OCD about the old thread which should be ditched and stay in the current. The old folks here like to reminisce about the past and revisit the case which is now basically over except for the sentencing phase. I'll have to see if I can find that funny blog about the Arias trial. Hold on.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Six Figures wrote:
This is a test to see if Rambler can resist. She must be OCD about the old thread which should be ditched and stay in the current. The old folks here like to reminisce about the past and revisit the case which is now basically over except for the sentencing phase. I'll have to see if I can find that funny blog about the Arias trial. Hold on.
What is wrong with you, seriously? You remind me of the Days poster with a weight problem. Your location is different , but you never really had a place to call home after mom passed.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Ice T wrote:
Stop worrying about things that don't concern you. It is on the thread Rambler visits too.
Why are you changing names?
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Another case of mistaken identity. I've never stayed at a Days Inn. I see now why people are going off the deep end with the weight comments. The fact is that I wear size 7 underwear but am chesty up top. Go figure.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Six Figures wrote:
Another case of mistaken identity. I've never stayed at a Days Inn. I see now why people are going off the deep end with the weight comments. The fact is that I wear size 7 underwear but am chesty up top. Go figure.
You are a cow.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Is that all you got? Moo. Kiss my udders. lmao

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Six Figures wrote:
did Rambler give up on Casey?
Bed Head

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Morning-woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in Spring Hill, FL? Lmao
Bed Head

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
did Rambler give up on Casey?
I haven't seen Rambler lately. Maybe she got tired of the same ol same ol and found another place to post. I don't know why the posters here persist on posting on old, old threads instead of upgrading to this new one with the link to Jodi's twitter. She has not twittered through her friend since July when she claimed to be ill. I can't believe she still hasn't gotten sentenced and transferred to Perryville.
She will soon be forgotten just like the others. Just another ponytail-wearing criminal trying to emulate those who got off like Anthony and Knox.

Her claim to fame is being smart in terms of vocabulary and grammar. That is the same smug trait that will probably get her behind kicked in real prison. Estrella reminds me of a Juvenile Detention Facility.
She should have committed her crime in California.

I can understand having it in for someone, but you have to have some self control. She was a bad seed, a real weed, since she was a young child and teenager. Enough said.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Bed Head wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen Rambler lately. Maybe she got tired of the same ol same ol and found another place to post. I don't know why the posters here persist on posting on old, old threads instead of upgrading to this new one with the link to Jodi's twitter. She has not twittered through her friend since July when she claimed to be ill. I can't believe she still hasn't gotten sentenced and transferred to Perryville.
She will soon be forgotten just like the others. Just another ponytail-wearing criminal trying to emulate those who got off like Anthony and Knox.
Her claim to fame is being smart in terms of vocabulary and grammar. That is the same smug trait that will probably get her behind kicked in real prison. Estrella reminds me of a Juvenile Detention Facility.
She should have committed her crime in California.
I can understand having it in for someone, but you have to have some self control. She was a bad seed, a real weed, since she was a young child and teenager. Enough said.
Her friend Donovan aka Dono-man didn't stop tweeting because she's ill. She stopped because her probation officer caught wind of her communication with Jodi, a convicted felon. Dono-man is on probation for her criminal conduct... convicted of arson. She and her ex-lover tried to burn down a dental practice for the insurance money. But Dono-man claims those charges were dropped. LOL... they lie so bad it's funny!
Bed Head

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Morning-woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back atcha. I am not buying your "prostate" story.
Anywhere Texas

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Did you forget you posted on this thread? There's another one, but it's old and full of trolls. I won't bump it to the top.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Anywhere Texas wrote:
Did you forget you posted on this thread? There's another one, but it's old and full of trolls. I won't bump it to the top.
Yep I did forget! nO one was posting on here so I guess it got lost in the shuffle.

I don't watch GZ except when I heard a breaking story like the possible DV charge... then I tuned in.

But I do follow JA though not as much lately
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Ozarka wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to leave after the sentencing, but it's still not finished. They are going to stall and make demands. I watched her case to see her psychological profile and it is what you call "floating" ....She falls just under the wire in several areas, but I saw the areas and numbers. I would have guessed schizotypal, but she managed to skew the test enough to not meet the threshold.
It may be interesting that she has the same background as Zimmerman which is Mestizo. Typically, I wouldn't think it mattered, but when you have two murderers with a mixed background, it makes you wonder. They would make a lovely prison couple. Send them both to Lima Peru and let Van Der Sloot be their guide. Oh, that's just crazy talk because it's so boring here.
Yet still you return after exhausting all other threads with your TX balderdash EH ?

Pathetic - Helmet wearing Lard Tard. Are you yet another penny-a-post protective helmet retard hired by Topix ??

Surely not a replacement for Days- Daft as he was he at least posted some points of interest- Unlike you whose main topic of conversation is your totally boring pretentious make believe
existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 word game (Jan '11) 3 min Princess Hey 13,396
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min lily boca raton fl 1,072,452
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 24 min Princess Hey 4,086
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 36 min AN other 483,031
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 49 min zazz 96,281
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min SpaceBlues 45,504
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 2,470
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE