Driver rear-ended, killed

Driver rear-ended, killed

There are 26 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 21, 2007, titled Driver rear-ended, killed. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A 26-year-old Orlando man was killed early Sunday after his car was rear-ended at Oak Ridge Road and John Young Parkway by a drunken driver, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Todd and Debbie LaFayette

Ishpeming, MI

#21 May 25, 2007
To all of KJ's family and friends we are thinking and praying for you. Debbie and I only met KJ a couple of times through Karl and Susan-such a strong outgoing person. This world will be a lesser place without KJ.
And to Kris our hearts our especially sad for you. Your only brother I can't imagine.
May KJ's family and friends have brighter days ahead with the help of all.
Bunny

Englewood, CO

#22 May 31, 2007
Karl was a great friend. I remember singing karaoke with him, he was always a blast to be with. It was because of him that I got my job as a karaoke host for Carnival Cruise Lines. He has and always will always hold a special place in my heart. My prayers go out to his family and friends. Love you Karl!!
Juli Finger - KJs Mom

Traverse City, MI

#23 May 31, 2007
Thank you to everyone that attended KJ's Celebration of Life Service on May 24. He was taken too soon from us - I cling to the thought that it has to be for a reason, God does not make mistakes.
Brian - thanks for the beautiful drawing you did for him, and Veronica and friends for the signed picture. Kenny, the memorial DVD you did was outstanding and will always be treasured by me. It is the last of KJ's voice that I have to listen to.
All of you were so very welcome at the service, please keep in touch with our family and let us know how you are doing. Hopefully KJ was watching and listening from heaven while we played Bon Jovi, Mealtloaf, and his other favorites. I'm sure he will watch over all of you, for you now have your own personal angel in heaven.
Juli Finger - KJs Mom

Apopka, FL

#24 Sep 2, 2013
I miss you Cage...it's been 6 years, 3 months and 3 weeks. There is a hole in my heart that will never go away. Our world is a better place because you were in it, you touched more lives than you would ever imagine...and in that special way that is you, you wouldn't realize it because being a car ing person came naturally for you. We all miss you...more than you will ever know. Enjoy heaven Cage, you earned your wings.
Mom

Chicago, IL

#25 Oct 31, 2013
My dearest Cage: There is a hole in my heart that will never go away...I think of u everyday. Know you are missed and will always be loved . Mom
Tara

North Vancouver, Canada

#26 Dec 30, 2015
Karl and I worked together on the fascination. He was an amazing guy. We were very close. He used to come to my teen club and help me get the teens going on karoke night. He was an amazing singer. I still have my book that everyone signed for me when I finished my comment. I remember a very sweet message from Karl. U will be missed my friend. xo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,762,309
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min QZ-FART 64,684
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 518,171
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr LizW 74,166
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 13,221
News Amazon Teams Up With Law Enforcement to Deploy ... 23 hr TimeToSueForPrivacy 9
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Wed Conway Twitter 772

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages