Ten Second rhymes

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 14, 2012
Ron insisted on wearing a cross
While wearing a Disney costume
It resulted in his job loss
Ask and he'll rant and he'll fume

Ron said he worked at Universal
Worked on crowd control and dispersal
Claimed to be a security guard
But got sacked because he's a 'tard

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#29 Jan 14, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Ron insisted on wearing a cross
While wearing a Disney costume
It resulted in his job loss
Ask and he'll rant and he'll fume
Ron said he worked at Universal
Worked on crowd control and dispersal
Claimed to be a security guard
But got sacked because he's a 'tard
You guys are way too clever for me. I'll just sit back & read, if you don't mind.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#30 Jan 14, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are way too clever for me. I'll just sit back & read, if you don't mind.
I feel the same way.
Tired Of Silly

Cocoa, FL

#31 Jan 14, 2012
There once was a slut named Casey
She was exceedingly spacey
She stole and she lied
Her family cried
They took in her sweet little girl
An angel with sweet little curls
But Casey got mad
Did something very bad.
The little girl went a-missing
While Casey and her men were a-kissing.
She told no one,
Then tried to play dumb
She put all the blame on the nanny
When the goal was to hurt Caylee's granny
Jose was her shining knight
He vowed to make things right
He told a big lie
So Casey wouldn't die
The jury turned her loose
She's ugly as a moose
Crazies obsess about Casey
Who remains ugly and spacey
We wish she would just go away
Out to the freeway to play!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#32 Jan 14, 2012
Anything simple, ladies. We are here to make each other laugh. But we're glad you are enjoying, anyway.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#33 Jan 14, 2012
Can I try a political one? Or would it offend?

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#34 Jan 14, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Can I try a political one? Or would it offend?
Absolutely not Darwin. You won't offend me. You are good at these. Go for it!

I got nothin today... I'm a bit tired and under the weather. Maybe tomorrow will be a creative day.

Hi Marce and Spooky, feel free to jump in. As Darwin said, any simple little rhyme will do. Heck, doesn't even have to rhyme.

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#35 Jan 14, 2012
Tired Of Silly wrote:
There once was a slut named Casey
She was exceedingly spacey
She stole and she lied
Her family cried
They took in her sweet little girl
An angel with sweet little curls
But Casey got mad
Did something very bad.
The little girl went a-missing
While Casey and her men were a-kissing.
She told no one,
Then tried to play dumb
She put all the blame on the nanny
When the goal was to hurt Caylee's granny
Jose was her shining knight
He vowed to make things right
He told a big lie
So Casey wouldn't die
The jury turned her loose
She's ugly as a moose
Crazies obsess about Casey
Who remains ugly and spacey
We wish she would just go away
Out to the freeway to play!
Wow Silly... this is good. I tried to do a Casey one, but I am just out of it today. This is so true and to the point. Tells the whole story. Very sad when I think about it still to this day.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#36 Jan 14, 2012
It's too bad that our current Prez
Does the opposite of whatever he says
He rose to the highest station
But has spent most time on vacation

His wife asks why kids are so fat
But she's not as thin as all that
Get Thin is all that's on her roster
As she fills her pie hole with lobster

The Prez is not a bad bloke
OK that he still wants to smoke
Good if that's what he needs
And at least it's not weed
Not good if he's taking a toke
Tired Of Silly

Cocoa, FL

#37 Jan 14, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Silly... this is good. I tried to do a Casey one, but I am just out of it today. This is so true and to the point. Tells the whole story. Very sad when I think about it still to this day.
Thanks, I wasn't thrilled with the meter of it, but the facts are there, and it mostly rhymes. Since this was a local case for me, I saw way more of it than I wanted to, and it is incredibly sad because it was so unnecessary. She could have walked away and her parents would have taken Caylee......she didn't have to kill the child to have her "beautiful life". But I believe that she did it to hurt her own mother. She's not insane by the legal definition, but she surely ain't quite right!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#39 Jan 14, 2012
Honest American wrote:
<quoted text>
A cop lied about screwing this tramp
He should be locked up in prison camp
There is absolute no excuse for a lie
It's a real shame the baby died
Crooked cops think their so clever
No lie like this should be told ever
Brilliant.

Just brilliant.

It augments Tired's poem.

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#40 Jan 14, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant.
Just brilliant.
It augments Tired's poem.
I agree. I especially like his use of tramp and prison camp. That was fitting and creative.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#41 Jan 15, 2012
I am NOT a Casey fan
Left up to me
There'd be a ban
Where's little Caylee
Was all we heard
Why pay tribute
To Casey, the turd.
With nothing to contribute
Her lifes a waste
Except to Days who has no taste
Tired Of Silly

Cocoa, FL

#42 Jan 15, 2012
Ronny's on a tear today
Ranting and raving and having his say
Lying and babbling like a big old fool
Crying and whining cause life is so cruel
Can't comprehend that it's all his own fault
Thinks his silly letters are kept in a vault

Tired and hubby are out to have fun
Hope the gang has a great day, A #1 !!
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#44 Jan 15, 2012
Old troll Ron is short and fat
And not very smart at that

From OBT,he wed a hooker
With saggy boobs, not a looker

On topixhe raves and rants
and oft forgets to pull up his pants

Crazy Ron is dumb as a box of rocks
Don't believe?read posts from his socks

Idiot Ron is a felon convicted
As well as a fool conflicted

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#46 Jan 15, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
I am NOT a Casey fan
Left up to me
There'd be a ban
Where's little Caylee
Was all we heard
Why pay tribute
To Casey, the turd.
With nothing to contribute
Her lifes a waste
Except to Days who has no taste
And you said you couldn't rhyme...
This is great.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 Jan 15, 2012
Dangerous Country wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote this a third grader ??? LMAO.!
Also brilliant.

Socks and box of rocks...

Wow. I'm impressed.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#48 Jan 15, 2012
Dangerous Country wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote this a third grader ??? LMAO.!
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted".
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#49 Jan 15, 2012
Darwin, Silly and Spooky,
Lumbergh and Wiggums and Pete
Sometimes we know we're a bit kooky
We're The Gang and we just won't be beat
We post on Topix just to have fun
We rag on every butthead
Until they are quite done
We know we've made a few faces red
By flaming their deluded old crap
Our favorite is Ron by a country mile
We post and post until he goes 'snap'
And we always hope that we make the gang smile
Tired Of Silly

Cocoa, FL

#50 Jan 15, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Darwin, Silly and Spooky,
Lumbergh and Wiggums and Pete
Sometimes we know we're a bit kooky
We're The Gang and we just won't be beat
We post on Topix just to have fun
We rag on every butthead
Until they are quite done
We know we've made a few faces red
By flaming their deluded old crap
Our favorite is Ron by a country mile
We post and post until he goes 'snap'
And we always hope that we make the gang smile
Y'all are in rare form today!!! Great job, Darwin, Spooky and Pete!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,548,260
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr flamewarz 63,846
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,419
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 17 hr zazz 25,600
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 hr Murphey_Law 513,190
The Inspirational Millionaire - An Orlando Risi... Thu Inspirationalmill... 1
Rising star in the Luxury - High End Market Thu Inspirationalmill... 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages