Navy Chief Surprises Wife at Cheeseca...

Navy Chief Surprises Wife at Cheesecake Factory by Blending In With the Waiters

There are 4 comments on the CNN story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Navy Chief Surprises Wife at Cheesecake Factory by Blending In With the Waiters. In it, CNN reports that:

On a visit to the Cheesecake Factory in Orlando, Florida, he conspired with his father-in-law to hire a videographer and to blend in with wait staff - to his wife's utter amazement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Finally, a sweet story.
Woodlands Waterway

Spring, TX

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Who's hotter, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines?
Tex Waterway

Spring, TX

#3 Aug 17, 2013
After a year long deployment in Afghanistan, I decided to surprise my wife and daughter as I came home. This was also the first time she saw me in my new uniform since I had been promoted to the rank of Chief Petty Officer during the deployment.

Originally, I had planned to have the surprise at our church with 500+ people sharing in the surprise. A week prior to my arrival, my wife told me she had to work on the day I had planned and she wouldn't be at church that day. So, I had to enlist her dad's help to get the family to the Cheesecake Factory a few days early.

The staff at the Cheesecake Factory was extremely accommodating and helped me walk in behind a team of waiters. Their white uniforms helped me blend in as I surprised my wife in my full dress white uniform. My wife's face was priceless! She was absolutely surprised and her expression was total shock. Today we're both thankful that we are home together with no additional deployments in the foreseeable future.
Tex Waterway

Spring, TX

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Watch the video. Too bad his wife got a Kate Gosselin hairdo to greet him home with and his daughter didn't see to know he was her daddy. After all, he had been gone a year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,457,536
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Basil Fomeen 62,297
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 6 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Murphey_Law 512,860
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages