CASEY: Does The State have The Goods?...

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8729 Jan 16, 2010
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she made an @ss of herself on the thing!!
Go ahead Cindy make an @ss of yourself on the thing!
Next Thurs. is court day. Wonder if we will get any docs before then? It's awfully quite....out there...
They do tend to do a doc dump before she makes a court appearance so we just might.
T-REX

United States

#8730 Jan 16, 2010
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the crime scene could have been the house. They fought and then Casey took Caylee to her room fumming all the way then waited for her parents to go to bed then she went into the garage and got the duct tape so they wouldn't hear Caylee when she suffocated her. Put Caylee in the trunk.
Then came back to the house after George left. I don't think George saw them that morning at all, he has already screwed up that story. Why else would she keep avoiding them day after day, till Cindy finally tracks her down? Then when G&C pick up the car they relized what happened that night of the fight.
Sweet,you could be right,I dont know and the one person who does know is sitting in jail eating twinkies and isnt saying.
I wonder how many of us will fall off our chairs when this starts and evidence is thrown out on both sides.
I know that the defence is reading these post and maybe that is why they havent thrown out anything as yet.
We would probably disect it in the same way as the prosecution docs,what seem logical and what doesnt.
Katt

Knoxville, TN

#8731 Jan 16, 2010
toetag wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet, I think that bedroom that Cindy called a shrine is the crime scene. I wonder after she sits in prison for a few decades if she will finally admit the gory details of what she did. Probably not.
JMO Casey will take that to the grave with her. She will never tell.
T-REX

United States

#8732 Jan 16, 2010
toetag wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet, I think that bedroom that Cindy called a shrine is the crime scene. I wonder after she sits in prison for a few decades if she will finally admit the gory details of what she did. Probably not.
Hi Toe, you are probably right on that, but I feel that when it becomes a reality for Casey she could actually recieve the DP, I think she may start blabbing away like a canary to save her Butt,and George,Cindy and Lee and Bozo will end up with huge tire tracks on thier bodies from the bus she will throw them under.
Whatever takes place this is going to be a case of who gets the blame first
Mary 46

Rochester, NY

#8733 Jan 16, 2010
Katt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rexy Looks like the trolls are all out again tonight.
Yes they came in full force after I left last night...They couldn't stand it that no one was going to where they are so everyday for weeks they did nothing (exclude Betsy and Sanka and Bella) but try to instigate the drama again...as I said katt..I have not had a thing to do with either of those threads..I have and do enjoy posting here, I have enjoyed myself for several weeks.

I think all the regs here know that I have done nothing to start or encourage any trouble...I did get to have my final say to the ones that came here looking for trouble..The proof is on the den and porch and you will find not ONE post from me in weeks..I also never ever proxy up, why would I? I'm not in the habit of being afraid of internet wackos.

It will end as long as we don't respond to trash talk. But for now all I can say is CASE CLOSED...point proved and I'm happy that the regs here can see it for what it is.

OT..sorry..but I like Katt...and wanted to explain this to her.

“What goes around, comes around”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Ocala, FL

#8734 Jan 16, 2010
SIGNORINABELLA wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly don't think I could handle a repeat of her deposition, it was startling.
Can you imagine what it was like to even be in the same room with her? I mean, that animosity and almost eveil radiated from the screen for heaven's sake. Strong vibes!
T-REX

United States

#8735 Jan 16, 2010
SIGNORINABELLA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, I am not a huge Cindy fan by any stretch but to watch her expressions, it makes me unconfortable. It's just sooooo odd.
That one you tube video of her at the Zainada depo shows that she is cunning ,manipulative,and has the mind set, that she is right at all times, Ive never seen a woman with that many facial expresions in my life.She may be a life time member of the ORBIT GIRDLE CLUB.
Thats for women who think thier butts are out of this world.
Not to offend the nice ones in anyway

Level 4

Ocala, FL

#8736 Jan 16, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
If they end up given her a LWOP, then Lyons record stands and she can claim a vitory, but if given the DP, then she lost her right of 100% victorys.Either way its not a big deal to the average bear, but to her it would be a huge setback, and personally,I would like to see her get a setback
ITA!

Level 4

Ocala, FL

#8737 Jan 16, 2010
Mary 46 wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries she would have to be put in a coma to keep that big trap of hers shut.
You're right! LOL!
Mary 46

Rochester, NY

#8738 Jan 16, 2010
Katt wrote:
<quoted text>
JMO Casey will take that to the grave with her. She will never tell.
Of course she she won't she believes her own lies.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#8739 Jan 16, 2010
The Feb. 1st date Bozo is suppose to show evidence that Casey is innocent..at least that's what I thought. Can't wait to see what that is..maybe it's the letter? LOL

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#8740 Jan 16, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
That one you tube video of her at the Zainada depo shows that she is cunning ,manipulative,and has the mind set, that she is right at all times, Ive never seen a woman with that many facial expresions in my life.She may be a life time member of the ORBIT GIRDLE CLUB.
Thats for women who think thier butts are out of this world.
Not to offend the nice ones in anyway
Never heard about that club!!LOL BUTT maybe that's a good thing!

Level 4

Ocala, FL

#8741 Jan 16, 2010
toetag wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that she should not be cussed at, called names and abused. No one has to respond to any of her posts. But those obnoxious responses accomplish nothing. I would think that those posters who have ruined blog after blog would realize they accomplish nothing. Nobody changes their mind just from being attacked. Instead they dig in their heels and stand firm.
She prefers to look at the evidence from the defense side. So what? Everyone else is looking at it from the state's side. Does it really harm anyone or anything to have her post her opinion?
At least she doesn't talk about a cloned tibia. Mostly I ignore those cloning posters. I would not lower myself to cuss them and call them vile names.
I do believe all evidence thus far points to Casey's guilt. I think she murdered her little baby girl. I will keep an open mind in the unlikely event Baez or Lyon can come up with a defense. I don't think they can, but if they do I will examine it and revise my opinion, if necessary.
I would just like to keep a civil blog. Alas, now that it has been invaded I do not believe that is possible.
Well, I'll tell you what Toe. If she leans towards defense, I have no problem with it. But if she gets on a soapbox about waiting until trial to make up her mind, when it's obvious it's already made up, with a holier-than-thou attitude towards those of us who are pro-prosecution, I reject that criticism from her and I will respond.

If she posts to someone else about the people on here being close-minded, or lacking intelligence to see both sides, or any other kind of disparaging insults, I will respond.

AND, if she becomes OVERLY gleeful when LE is criticized or something seems to go Casey's way, I will respond. Especially about the LE stuff, as my whole family is LE.

Don't know about anybody else, but I get rubbed the wrong way and I don't ignore it. Jus' so you know. She doesn't get a free pass from me.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#8742 Jan 16, 2010
SIGNORINABELLA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know, I am not a huge Cindy fan by any stretch but to watch her expressions, it makes me unconfortable. It's just sooooo odd.
George is the same way they get sooooo animated when their lieing!
Then when they go on LKL or the Today Show they act like victims.
They cannot contain their true feelings well at all!! Can't wait to see them on the stand. Most Judges HATE people that lie on the stand.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#8743 Jan 16, 2010
Jenni from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical answer of a member of the Nut Hut Crew.
"I am not about to share"
"My opinion doesn't matter"
"It is not to be discussed here, but at the trial"
Blah blah blah
The state released the photos of Casey and CAYLEE. The caption states they are CAYLEE. Now, if it wasn't Caylee, don't ya think that the caption would read, "Photos of Casey Anthony and some other unknown girl".
The caption reads "Photos not previously seen were released Wednesday of Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee".

The caption was clearly added by WFTV, NOT by the State. Yes, it's plain as day wftv would like us to assume the little girl is Caylee.

But no where in the actual documents released Dec 9/09 does the STATE any make reference to any WHO, WHEN, WHERE details of these photos.

Indeed Scheaffer is so enthralled with the pics he tells us:
“It the very least it's going to damage her credibility on the stand,” Sheaffer said.“Who was the last person seen with Caylee when she was wearing that shirt? Her mother, ergo the killer.”
http://www.wftv.com/news/21909754/detail.html
Yesmsnancy

Cadiz, KY

#8744 Jan 16, 2010
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they do!
My guess is the LE and FBI don't like being made fools of.
When you listen to the FBI with C&G they just let them talk and talk especially Cindy. There was alot of right, right, ya, right.
They are on to G too.What was it the cop said,G I think your a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.HMMMMM.
T-REX

United States

#8745 Jan 16, 2010
I sure hope the media is all over George and Cindy as they leave the trial each day, just to hear what kind of cock and bull story they will have.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#8746 Jan 16, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Toe, you are probably right on that, but I feel that when it becomes a reality for Casey she could actually recieve the DP, I think she may start blabbing away like a canary to save her Butt,and George,Cindy and Lee and Bozo will end up with huge tire tracks on thier bodies from the bus she will throw them under.
Whatever takes place this is going to be a case of who gets the blame first
I too think when things get rolling the Anthony's lies will all be brought to light. That trial will expose them in a big way.

Level 4

Ocala, FL

#8747 Jan 16, 2010
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no argument about the "Big Trouble" tshirt found with the body that was identified as Caylee's.
I have no argument that on Dec 9/09 the State released several photos of a little girl sitting on a couch beside Casey wearing a similar tshirt.
What it might prove is how easy it is for a diabolical lunatic to mistake that little girl in the pics for Caylee, someone who didn't see Caylee on a frequent basis. Maybe that someone noticed those pics among the 200 or more which Casey apparently had on her Myspace that suddenly disappeared (according to Jesse who said that iirc?)
And if so, that does prove Karma is real.....that's it!
I'm just trying to "get" what you are talking about. You don't think that's Caylee next to Casey? Or maybe it's Caylee and NOT Casey? When it looks exactly like Caylee sitting next to Casey? And even if it were neither one of them, what would it have to do with the facts of the murder case, if anything. Would it be proof of something to exonerate Casey in some way?(I've probably missed prior posts of yours that explains some of this? Sorry.)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#8748 Jan 16, 2010
T-REX wrote:
I sure hope the media is all over George and Cindy as they leave the trial each day, just to hear what kind of cock and bull story they will have.
I hope the Judge puts a gag order out...oh that would be great!
Imagine Cindy not be able to dispute what is going on in court!!!
What will she do? They won't be able say anything on TV..maybe she'll just give the bird alot and shake her head no!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 33 min Rex Spector 501,587
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 50 min zazz 97,466
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 72,464
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 18,344
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Bluestater 1,265,118
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Thyme_ouT 18,079
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr Gypsey hobo 27,350
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages