Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Murph

Wichita, KS

#71133 Apr 24, 2014
One goal down. I made it to Ace and the dollar store. I bought a few plants and 3 big pots and got a really good deal on Miracle-Gro moisture control potting soil.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#71134 Apr 24, 2014
Please come do my yard. Yours always looks so beautiful.

I just came in from working outside. I defiantly need to get more mulch this year. Around most of my trees and bushes it's just about bare.

How are the YaYa's doing? Remember my friend who I told you about who's wife's treatment kind of sounds like what the one Ya-Ya was getting, only on top of everything else she needs a bone marrow transplant too. She was suppose to be able to come home for a week at the end of the month. I asked him the other day when she'd be home. Things took a turn for the worse and she's not going to be coming home this month. He said it looks like the transplant will be delayed or not done at all and if her the doctor's can't stop the leukemia that she'll be going to hospice.
Murph wrote:
One goal down. I made it to Ace and the dollar store. I bought a few plants and 3 big pots and got a really good deal on Miracle-Gro moisture control potting soil.
Marley

Belle Vernon, PA

#71135 Apr 24, 2014
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to go to Ace again. The truck they were expecting yesterday hadn't got there. Mainly I need to go back because I forgot some stuff that i wanted. I'm hoping to fill a big pot with different plants for Murphy's grave. The sun isn't showing its face here. We've already had one hard little 5 minute rain and more is expected. It got up to 83 degrees yesterday.
We are lucky if we make it to 64 today. I'm not complaining tho, it sure beats -12.
Have fun shopping.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#71136 Apr 27, 2014
Good Morning Ladies

Marley how's the spring clean up doing? I've been alternating between doing the spring cleaning inside and outside.

Murph where are you? I thought of you yesterday. My HS graduating class thinks they have to get together every other week. The person who organizes it is trying to set up another one. What usually happens is the same 5 people sign up for it and then one can't attend so at the last minute they cancel the get together.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#71137 Apr 28, 2014
"Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without him, I am nothing, but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."

(Phil 4:13)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#71138 Apr 29, 2014
Good Morning All

Zazz did you know that May 1st is National Day of prayer.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#71139 May 1, 2014
Amen and Good Afternoon.
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71140 May 3, 2014
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a wonderful Sonic Saturday.

I know what y'all did. I know it in my bones. You all took a bus trip to Queen's house and sneaked off, leaving the old woman behind. I Know you did. That is ok. I forgive you. Really. No, really.

A week ago Thursday, lightning struck and took out my phone, internet, and Direct TV. My SIL called Direct TV that night and let them walk him through getting the tv back on, but I waited from Thursday until the following Tuesday to get my phone service and internet service back. Here's the kicker. The repairman said he is from Springfield, MO, and AT&T had him here in town for 4 weeks, staying at a motel. He said he'd only had only had one quick job on Monday (2 hour round trip from here) and would much rather have been here working than sitting in a motel room, BUT his work orders said he was supposed to come here on Tuesday.
BillionaireGod

Winter Park, FL

#71141 May 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
"Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without him, I am nothing, but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."
Oh so your delusional believing in a fairy tale the bible? God might exist but the bible is full of BS.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71142 May 3, 2014
Good morning, sister's.
I have on my Derby outfit for the the day. Mint green robe, navy plaid flannel pj pants, and a pink with black roses night shirt on. Oh and of course a yellow rose pinned in my hair.

My horse is Harry's Holiday, since my late Uncle was named Harry.

Have a good day, ladies!
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71143 May 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
Zazz, I so agree with you!
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71144 May 3, 2014
Jean wrote:
Good morning, sister's.
I have on my Derby outfit for the the day. Mint green robe, navy plaid flannel pj pants, and a pink with black roses night shirt on. Oh and of course a yellow rose pinned in my hair.
My horse is Harry's Holiday, since my late Uncle was named Harry.
Have a good day, ladies!
You sound perfectly Mahvelous, Dahling!
Take a selfie and send it.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71145 May 3, 2014
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound perfectly Mahvelous, Dahling!
Take a selfie and send it.
Oh I am so sorry, Murph. Left my phone on the Bus.

Since: May 14

Orlando, FL

#71146 May 3, 2014
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz, I so agree with you!
Oh so your delusional also. I'm all for being nice to each other and treating each other equally but when you spread BS you will be called out for it. Your little book of fairy tales has caused millions of deaths and horrible wars . We have the technology proving that those that believe in the bible are the most delusional people in the world.

To bad you will never know true reality and real happiness all this is you have is fake happiness. Good luck , thank the universe that I don't know any one as kooky as you.
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71147 May 3, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so your delusional also. I'm all for being nice to each other and treating each other equally but when you spread BS you will be called out for it. Your little book of fairy tales has caused millions of deaths and horrible wars . We have the technology proving that those that believe in the bible are the most delusional people in the world.
To bad you will never know true reality and real happiness all this is you have is fake happiness. Good luck , thank the universe that I don't know any one as kooky as you.
You believe in being nice and treating everyone equally yet you barge in on a thread where I have been posting since its inception to tell me how delusional and kooky I am?
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71148 May 3, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, go somewhere ELSE with Yourself!
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71149 May 4, 2014
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
Yesterday was wonderful. My daughter came and carried out all the plants that I had wintered and got them trimmed up. Then she decided that the table/bench combination that I had some of them on, would look 'cute' outside with plants on it. I told her I would have to think about it (because she had already worked herself half to death). Here she came, carrying that heavy thing out, and put it on the patio. She said, "It can be there while you are deciding" It folds into a bench with a back, or into a bench with a table.
I also got outside. I visited with my neighbor and got all the front yard flowers watered with Miracle-Gro.

Level 8

Location hidden

#71150 May 5, 2014
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Zazz,
I did try that, and it helped a little bit. I'm too limited in the knowledge of computers to try anything more difficult.
I'm surprised that the computer is responding as well as it is this morning.
This is a free program to download. It does a very good job of cleaning crap off your computer, better than a lot of expensive programs. Before you run it, make sure you look at the choices on the left side as to what you want to delete.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Level 8

Location hidden

#71151 May 5, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the delusional one, blaming the bible for the evil deeds of crazy fanatics who thump the bible but have no concept of it's teachings.

People like you, minus the bible thumping.

Did someone put you in charge of "calling" people out? Or, are you just a trouble maker?

Level 8

Location hidden

#71152 May 5, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no concept of "being nice". It is not nice to make fun of someone who has different beliefs than you. Moreover, it's rude.

Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His retirement plan is out ofthis world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min shinningelectr0n 1,265,112
two words (Jul '10) 26 min Gypsey hobo 27,350
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 32 min Princess Hey 9,403
The alphabet (Jun '06) 36 min Princess Hey 1,407
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 40 min Princess Hey 12,732
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 501,578
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,078
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages