Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#71139 May 1, 2014
Amen and Good Afternoon.
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71140 May 3, 2014
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a wonderful Sonic Saturday.

I know what y'all did. I know it in my bones. You all took a bus trip to Queen's house and sneaked off, leaving the old woman behind. I Know you did. That is ok. I forgive you. Really. No, really.

A week ago Thursday, lightning struck and took out my phone, internet, and Direct TV. My SIL called Direct TV that night and let them walk him through getting the tv back on, but I waited from Thursday until the following Tuesday to get my phone service and internet service back. Here's the kicker. The repairman said he is from Springfield, MO, and AT&T had him here in town for 4 weeks, staying at a motel. He said he'd only had only had one quick job on Monday (2 hour round trip from here) and would much rather have been here working than sitting in a motel room, BUT his work orders said he was supposed to come here on Tuesday.
BillionaireGod

Orlando, FL

#71141 May 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
"Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without him, I am nothing, but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."
(Phil 4:13)
Oh so your delusional believing in a fairy tale the bible? God might exist but the bible is full of BS.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71142 May 3, 2014
Good morning, sister's.
I have on my Derby outfit for the the day. Mint green robe, navy plaid flannel pj pants, and a pink with black roses night shirt on. Oh and of course a yellow rose pinned in my hair.

My horse is Harry's Holiday, since my late Uncle was named Harry.

Have a good day, ladies!
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71143 May 3, 2014
zazz wrote:
"Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without him, I am nothing, but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."
(Phil 4:13)
Zazz, I so agree with you!
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71144 May 3, 2014
Jean wrote:
Good morning, sister's.
I have on my Derby outfit for the the day. Mint green robe, navy plaid flannel pj pants, and a pink with black roses night shirt on. Oh and of course a yellow rose pinned in my hair.
My horse is Harry's Holiday, since my late Uncle was named Harry.
Have a good day, ladies!
You sound perfectly Mahvelous, Dahling!
Take a selfie and send it.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71145 May 3, 2014
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound perfectly Mahvelous, Dahling!
Take a selfie and send it.
Oh I am so sorry, Murph. Left my phone on the Bus.

Since: May 14

Orlando, FL

#71146 May 3, 2014
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz, I so agree with you!
Oh so your delusional also. I'm all for being nice to each other and treating each other equally but when you spread BS you will be called out for it. Your little book of fairy tales has caused millions of deaths and horrible wars . We have the technology proving that those that believe in the bible are the most delusional people in the world.

To bad you will never know true reality and real happiness all this is you have is fake happiness. Good luck , thank the universe that I don't know any one as kooky as you.
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71147 May 3, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so your delusional also. I'm all for being nice to each other and treating each other equally but when you spread BS you will be called out for it. Your little book of fairy tales has caused millions of deaths and horrible wars . We have the technology proving that those that believe in the bible are the most delusional people in the world.
To bad you will never know true reality and real happiness all this is you have is fake happiness. Good luck , thank the universe that I don't know any one as kooky as you.
You believe in being nice and treating everyone equally yet you barge in on a thread where I have been posting since its inception to tell me how delusional and kooky I am?
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71148 May 3, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, go somewhere ELSE with Yourself!
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71149 May 4, 2014
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
Yesterday was wonderful. My daughter came and carried out all the plants that I had wintered and got them trimmed up. Then she decided that the table/bench combination that I had some of them on, would look 'cute' outside with plants on it. I told her I would have to think about it (because she had already worked herself half to death). Here she came, carrying that heavy thing out, and put it on the patio. She said, "It can be there while you are deciding" It folds into a bench with a back, or into a bench with a table.
I also got outside. I visited with my neighbor and got all the front yard flowers watered with Miracle-Gro.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#71150 May 5, 2014
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Zazz,
I did try that, and it helped a little bit. I'm too limited in the knowledge of computers to try anything more difficult.
I'm surprised that the computer is responding as well as it is this morning.
This is a free program to download. It does a very good job of cleaning crap off your computer, better than a lot of expensive programs. Before you run it, make sure you look at the choices on the left side as to what you want to delete.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Level 8

Location hidden

#71151 May 5, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the delusional one, blaming the bible for the evil deeds of crazy fanatics who thump the bible but have no concept of it's teachings.

People like you, minus the bible thumping.

Did someone put you in charge of "calling" people out? Or, are you just a trouble maker?

Level 8

Location hidden

#71152 May 5, 2014
BillionaireGod wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no concept of "being nice". It is not nice to make fun of someone who has different beliefs than you. Moreover, it's rude.

Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His retirement plan is out ofthis world.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71154 May 6, 2014
Good Morning Ladies.
Zazz nice to see you.
Murph where are you girl?
Last week and the week before there were reports of someone shooting at cars on the expressway. Last week it was a semi and they shut the expressway down while they investigated. I haven't read anymore about it, like it the found bullets or bullet holes but this past weekend I was on that same stretch of expressway and was a little nervous.
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71155 May 6, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning Ladies.
Zazz nice to see you.
Murph where are you girl?
Last week and the week before there were reports of someone shooting at cars on the expressway. Last week it was a semi and they shut the expressway down while they investigated. I haven't read anymore about it, like it the found bullets or bullet holes but this past weekend I was on that same stretch of expressway and was a little nervous.
Good morning, Allbodies.
Zazz--It is good to see you.
Liz--I am here. I went out to set out some plants before it got to hot. I don''t remember having 95 degree days in early May. My hands aren't working so it was sort of a joke, trying to set out plants. I got a Geranium and a Petunia in a pot for the patio, got 3 or 4 Petunias set in the stone flower box in front (to replace some that hadn't made it) and a Marigold and couple of Petunias in one of my flower beds by the front door. The joke part would have been getting a video of me trying to get soil out of a huge bag. Fingers wouldn't hold onto a scoop, so I was getting it out with my worthless hands, about a tablespoon at a time, to fill a large pot.
That sure would make a person nervous, driving on that stretch of expressway. Did you sort of duck down while you drove?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71156 May 7, 2014
Good Morning Ladies.
Murph hope your hands are working better for you today. Wow it's warm there. Today it's suppose to get up to 60, which after the long winter will feel like 90.

I didn't think before I got on the expressway, it wasn't until a few minutes later I noticed there weren't many cars traveling, then I remembered the alleged shootings. The local news just kind of dropped the story. Not sure if any evidence was found or not to support the shooting stories.

Not sure if I told you or not but last week I had a conference with Noah's teachers. Basically to make sure he was on target for graduation and for what he plans after high school. He's had the same English teacher for 2 years and she got teary while talking about him. She was saying that this year she's noticed so much growth and maturity, and how he's become a positive role model. I almost think she was missing the days of Noah being in the middle of any goofing around and thinking it was normal for him and his pals to have detention everyday at the end of the school day.
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71157 May 7, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning Ladies.
Murph hope your hands are working better for you today. Wow it's warm there. Today it's suppose to get up to 60, which after the long winter will feel like 90.
I didn't think before I got on the expressway, it wasn't until a few minutes later I noticed there weren't many cars traveling, then I remembered the alleged shootings. The local news just kind of dropped the story. Not sure if any evidence was found or not to support the shooting stories.
Not sure if I told you or not but last week I had a conference with Noah's teachers. Basically to make sure he was on target for graduation and for what he plans after high school. He's had the same English teacher for 2 years and she got teary while talking about him. She was saying that this year she's noticed so much growth and maturity, and how he's become a positive role model. I almost think she was missing the days of Noah being in the middle of any goofing around and thinking it was normal for him and his pals to have detention everyday at the end of the school day.
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope your day is a good one.
I got my watering done and two more plants potted and the dumpster brought in from the road and the trash taken out, now I feel like I put in a 12-hour workday. I wanted to get it done before it got up to 95 degrees again.

Liz--LMAO at the teacher missing the 'old' Noah.
Murph

Parsons, KS

#71158 May 8, 2014
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a lovely day.
It is supposed to rain all day here, but we haven't gotten a drop so far.

If it doesn't rain, two of my grandsons,(freshman and junior) will be playing against each other in the game tonight.

What is evreybody doing today?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71159 May 8, 2014
That's cool that the boy's are playing against each other. Hopefully of it rains there it won't be until after the game.

I just came back from Home Depot. I'm pretty sure I'm driving myself nuts with all these projects I had in mind. There's a good chance I'll be in the loony bin by next week.
I saw this video a couple months ago on how to refinish furniture to give it that high-end Pottery Barn look using a low luster black paint. So I buy everything and then started thinking I might not want the black, so I went for this color called espresso ( brownish black). It came out looking like shiit brown. So I went back to home depot to get the black paint. At the last minute I decided to buy a lighter black shade. Damn now the cabinet I was doing looks gray. I need to wait until the paint dries and see what I think then. So far it's looking like high-end K-Mart!

I'm going to take a nap and stop stressing over it. Besides it's only for Noah's room. I'll have it covered with gatorade bottles in no time at all.
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a lovely day.
It is supposed to rain all day here, but we haven't gotten a drop so far.
If it doesn't rain, two of my grandsons,(freshman and junior) will be playing against each other in the game tonight.
What is evreybody doing today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Fitius T Bluster 1,744,414
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 517,004
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 4 hr lisa 25,648
RIPOFF: Christians In Action Trade Show is Canc... 12 hr Christians in Act... 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,708
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu The Peoples Media 3,137
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) Apr 18 Dont send your ki... 101

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages