Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Murph

Wichita, KS

#71034 Apr 8, 2014
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is a good one.

Liz--That's basically what it is.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#71035 Apr 8, 2014
Hello Murph, and Liz

Have a good day.

I'm off and running again.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#71036 Apr 8, 2014
Marley wrote:
Hello Murph, and Liz
Have a good day.
I'm off and running again.
Good to see you. I hope you are running to have fun with your little ones.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#71037 Apr 10, 2014
Good Morning All

Murph.......... Girl where are you?

Marley are you having warm temps? It's suppose to be in the 60's here today. Are you anywhere's near where they had the school stabbing's yesterday? What the heck is going on with today's youth.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#71038 Apr 10, 2014
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a nice day. It is beautiful here.

Makenzie update: Makenzie had her one-year check up. It will be one year ago tomorrow that she got her new lungs. Unfortunately, she went through rejection in August and September, and her beautiful new lungs were scarred. Her lung function is only 19%, but the doctors are hopeful that as she continues to grow stronger, this will improve.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#71039 Apr 10, 2014
Good morning Murph and Liz.

It's going to be a nice day. 50's yesterday, and maybe 60 today, with sunshine. YES!
I'm not sure which would be more terrifying, being shot, or some "Nut Case" slashing at you with a knife.! Awful. We are abot 90 miles north of there.

I'm hoping Makenzie will be able to experiences huge improvements this spring and summer.

Bear told me I was doing a lot of bit$hing yesterday.
This morning I gave him a package of warm bacon and sent him out for a walk in the woods.........I told him not to come back till he understands the meaning of Motivational Speaking.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71040 Apr 10, 2014
Amen and Good Afternoon
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71041 Apr 10, 2014
Amen.

My older son is having back surgery on Monday. The doctor said he will have him up and walking in a matter of hours, and home the same day.
Oh, God, that sounds so like Heaven to me.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71042 Apr 11, 2014
Good Morning All

Murph I'll be praying for your son. Sounds like he'll do just fine.

Is Mackenzie on oxygen? Has her lung function improved at all since the transplant? I thought she was at 19% right after the transplant. How's her sister doing?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71043 Apr 11, 2014
Those kind of things never happened back when we were in school. Now it seems like every other week there's some type of violence in the high schools. Makes me wonder what/why the difference between our generation and the generation of kids now. I bet a big part of it is all the violence on TV and kids video games.
Marley wrote:
Good morning Murph and Liz.
It's going to be a nice day. 50's yesterday, and maybe 60 today, with sunshine. YES!
I'm not sure which would be more terrifying, being shot, or some "Nut Case" slashing at you with a knife.! Awful. We are abot 90 miles north of there.
I'm hoping Makenzie will be able to experiences huge improvements this spring and summer.
Bear told me I was doing a lot of bit$hing yesterday.
This morning I gave him a package of warm bacon and sent him out for a walk in the woods.........I told him not to come back till he understands the meaning of Motivational Speaking.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#71044 Apr 11, 2014
Murph wrote:
Amen.
My older son is having back surgery on Monday. The doctor said he will have him up and walking in a matter of hours, and home the same day.
I will be thinking of your son and hoping for a speedy recovery for him.
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71045 Apr 11, 2014
Good morning, Liz, Missy and Allbodies. I hope your day is great.

Thank you for the prayers for my son. We both feel really optimistic about this.

Liz--Yes, Makenzie has to be on oxygen all the time now. After the surgery, her lung function got to a point where she didn't need oxygen, then when she was so sick in August and September, her new lungs got really scarred and she has had a struggle ever since. She stays positive and actually cheers people who are around her.

Missy--I hope you are recovering nicely.

Cajun Queen--hoping for a good recovery for you. Let us know!

Marley-- You have gotten wilder, girl. You used to just make Bear sit on the porch, holding that bacon; now you're making him walk in the woods?? Next you will be handing him maple flavored bacon.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#71046 Apr 11, 2014
If of all thy earthly goods thou art bereft
and from thy meager store two loaves alone are left,
Sell one, and with the dole buy hyacinths to feed thy soul.

I bought gorgeous purple hyacinths yesterday.
There is just something about them, and their fragrance that lifts my spirits and makes my heart sing. love love love em!
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71047 Apr 11, 2014
Marley wrote:
If of all thy earthly goods thou art bereft
and from thy meager store two loaves alone are left,
Sell one, and with the dole buy hyacinths to feed thy soul.
I bought gorgeous purple hyacinths yesterday.
There is just something about them, and their fragrance that lifts my spirits and makes my heart sing. love love love em!
Sweetie, to feel true Love, you gotta post about Purple CROCUS.

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#71048 Apr 12, 2014
Good morning everyone *s*

I finally went out yesterday and bought a new computer. Now I will be able to get on here more often. It will take awhile to get use to it.......I already don't like Windows 8...lol
Murph

Chanute, KS

#71049 Apr 12, 2014
Good morning, Maggie and Allbodies. I hope you have a super Saturday.

Maggie--email me so I will have your address. I have emailed several things to 'Allbodies' and get a mailer daemon response that they couldn't deliver yours.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

#71050 Apr 12, 2014
Good morning Maggie, and Murph

It's good to see you Maggie. I'm glad we will see you more often.
That is good news!

Have a good day all.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#71051 Apr 12, 2014
Murph wrote:
Amen.
Amen, sorry for being late but I was thinking of yall.

Two weeks since last surgery, I now have surgical steel for a knee and they split my tibia in half lengthwise andiinserted a titanium rod a nd put screws thru the titanium and the bone. I have to wear aheavy brace 24 hours a day. I finally got permission to shower yesterday! I was so happy. My boys came.over and reorganized my room and they're going to paint my room a light peach color.and i am going to use green as an accent color, a light sorta sage color. Been stuck inthe bed since November and I've got at least rwo m poo re months before I can put any weight on my leg. Hubs went and bought me a very comfy chaise lounge to get me out of this house. Oh yeah, my phone died and I lost everyone's phone numbers and I used my I phone for everything including Facebook so I dont know how to get everything back unless I create another email and I'm not posting that online. So I guess the only way i can get them back is if ypu.guys call or text me your number and email. Hubs.got up early and is cleaning up the yard.so were gonna barbecue and.I need some.sunshine. for my mental health. Grands came yesterday til Mondsyvent yet, dont worry abt it spend the time with the kidsnday. i hope you all have s wonderful weekend. Im tryong to.focus.on thr.joys.in my life and.get.my mind off of the pain. Sorry for all the clerical and grammatical errors thekeyboard is so small and it inserts periods randomly
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#71052 Apr 12, 2014
I went bsck.and tried to.correct my errors, screw it, y'allcan.figute it.out, lol! I hope you all.are happy.amd.healthy. What.did.we.used to.call sat., Supersonic Saturday?
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#71053 Apr 12, 2014
My dearest Uncle passed away this morning. please pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min American Lady 1,644,067
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 64,168
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,594
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr WAS sanka 514,599
News Tampa Bay named top spring break destination (Mar '15) 9 hr Christie Taylor 8
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu The Peoples Media 3,012
Anyone ever eat at the Funky Monkey Nov 22 The Place Stinks 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages