Warrensburg, MO

#70767 Feb 19, 2014
Good Afternoon.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#70768 Feb 19, 2014
Jean wrote:
Good Afternoon.
Good afternoon, Dear Lady. I love your long informative post,'splainin' to us Where You Bin.

I just went out and transplanted some white Iris at the head of Murphy's grave. I don't say I did a good job.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70770 Feb 19, 2014
Did you know...

... that today is Mickey Mouse in China Day? In 1985, Mickey Mouse was welcomed to China as part of the 30th anniversary of Disneyland. The touring mouse played 30 cities in 30 days. Tough schedule even for a mouse!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#70771 Feb 20, 2014
Good Morning All

Murph the other day Mom had a doctors appt and saw the new PA at the doctor's office. It was a woman who looked like a man and was about 7feet tall. Mom was memorized by her and I had to hold my breath the entire time dreading what might fly out of Mom's mouth.

Yesterday the temp got up to 50 degrees. It felt nice but now there's huge hunks of ice all over from the roofs and gutters.
Murph

Chanute, KS

#70772 Feb 20, 2014
Good morning, Zazz and Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.

It got up to 62 here yesterday, then rained last night.

Liz, did your mom have any comments about the PA after you left?

I started my day by dropping a heavy ashtray and watching glass fly all over the kitchen. Then Marley doesn't want to potty because she doesn't want to get her feet wet.--But, if she got loose and found a mud puddle, she would get right in the middle of it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70773 Feb 20, 2014
Dear Lord Please Bless all who post or just read here. Bless their families, friends and other loved ones.

Amen

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70774 Feb 20, 2014
Good thing it didn't fall on your foot.

Oh come on Murph. You know enough about my Mom by now to know she had some loud comments to make as we were walking out of the doctors office. I'm just overjoyed that she waited until we were on the way out before she asked me if the PA was a lesbian.

Mom's appt was around her naptime so she was tired and not at the top of her game or she would have asked the PA if she was a lesbian and why she was so darn tall.

Now don't forget it's almost the first of the month and time for Mom;'s day out with my daughter. My daughter always has a colorful report on Mom's behavior when they get home.
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Zazz and Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
It got up to 62 here yesterday, then rained last night.
Liz, did your mom have any comments about the PA after you left?
I started my day by dropping a heavy ashtray and watching glass fly all over the kitchen. Then Marley doesn't want to potty because she doesn't want to get her feet wet.--But, if she got loose and found a mud puddle, she would get right in the middle of it.
Jean

Warrensburg, MO

#70775 Feb 20, 2014
Amen and God Bless.
Murph

Chanute, KS

#70776 Feb 20, 2014
LizW wrote:
Dear Lord Please Bless all who post or just read here. Bless their families, friends and other loved ones.
Amen
Amen!
Murph

Chanute, KS

#70777 Feb 20, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good thing it didn't fall on your foot.
Oh come on Murph. You know enough about my Mom by now to know she had some loud comments to make as we were walking out of the doctors office. I'm just overjoyed that she waited until we were on the way out before she asked me if the PA was a lesbian.
Mom's appt was around her naptime so she was tired and not at the top of her game or she would have asked the PA if she was a lesbian and why she was so darn tall.
Now don't forget it's almost the first of the month and time for Mom;'s day out with my daughter. My daughter always has a colorful report on Mom's behavior when they get home. <quoted text>
I can't wait to hear about the date.

I ordered the headstone today. I went with the first one. I really struggled between number one and number nine.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70778 Feb 20, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph the other day Mom had a doctors appt and saw the new PA at the doctor's office. It was a woman who looked like a man and was about 7feet tall. Mom was memorized by her and I had to hold my breath the entire time dreading what might fly out of Mom's mouth.
Yesterday the temp got up to 50 degrees. It felt nice but now there's huge hunks of ice all over from the roofs and gutters.
OMG, sounds like a transgender which seems to be the rage these days. Don't worry, Mom will get around to it, she was probably too shocked to speak. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70779 Feb 20, 2014
zazz wrote:
Mom helps fulfill son's dying wish: Birthday cards
By AJ Willingham
updated 2:26 PM EST, Tue January 21, 2014
Chad Everett has advanced cystic fibrosis
He is turning 21 soon, and his mother has asked people to send birthday cards
Chad Everett of Flint, Michigan, is turning 21 on Wednesday. His family knows the hard truth: This will likely be his last birthday.
Everett has had cystic fibrosis since he was a baby. In the last few years, his condition has worsened. Now Everett can't breathe unassisted or walk more than a few feet without getting winded.
However, his mother Michele Everett has made every effort to make sure her son's last few months are meaningful. She's fulfilled a few of his last wishes, and in the past few weeks, she has reached out online to ask for one more favor: Birthday cards.
Everett has used his birthday as a milestone of sorts. When he was given two months to live in November, he balked, saying he was going to make it to his birthday or else. Now that the date is approaching, his mother is asking people to send him well-wishes.
She says the response already has been more than she could have imagined. The responses have multiplied from day to day. "It’s just from all over, different states, and they’re all writing personal notes on there, like ‘Oh, I have a son with cystic fibrosis’ or ‘Hang in there and keep fighting,’" she told HLN affiliate WWJ-TV. "It’s just awesome. Some of them are even drawing pictures and it’s just overwhelming, the kindness that people are showing.”
If you're interested in dropping a line to Chad Everett and his family, their address is:
9165 Chatwell Club Drive, Apartment #14
Davison, Michigan 48423
He received over a million cards.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who participated.

Spread the love.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70780 Feb 20, 2014
Liz, please keep us posted on your mom. I love her and her honesty.

I bet you look great with a blushing face.(((((HUGS)))))

Level 8

Location hidden

#70781 Feb 21, 2014
Did you know...

... that today is Phone Book Day? The first telephone directories issued in the U.S. were distributed to residents in New Haven, Connecticut, on this day in 1878. It was easy to "Let Your Fingers Do the Walking" at that time as only 50 subscribers' names were listed.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70782 Feb 22, 2014
Good Morning All

Has anyone here seen my friggen glasses?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70783 Feb 22, 2014
Damn..........I didn't think there were even phones back then. It remember back in the late 60's my parents had a party line. They shared with a family who had teenagers. Mom said it didn't last long. Those kids were always on the phone and my parents rarely were able to make calls. I can remember learning my phone number as BE5, but that soon changed over to all numerals
zazz wrote:
Did you know...
... that today is Phone Book Day? The first telephone directories issued in the U.S. were distributed to residents in New Haven, Connecticut, on this day in 1878. It was easy to "Let Your Fingers Do the Walking" at that time as only 50 subscribers' names were listed.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70784 Feb 22, 2014
They were all nice and beautiful tribute to Murphy.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to hear about the date.
I ordered the headstone today. I went with the first one. I really struggled between number one and number nine.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70785 Feb 23, 2014
Where you at Murph?

Zazz FYI..........I remember watching the Flinstones after school when I was lottle. Damn I feel old now. Yesterday I read that Pebbles just turned 51.
Murph

Chanute, KS

#70786 Feb 23, 2014
LizW wrote:
Where you at Murph?
Zazz FYI..........I remember watching the Flinstones after school when I was lottle. Damn I feel old now. Yesterday I read that Pebbles just turned 51.
Man, I hate it when I hear you youngins say you feel old!!!

My cousin and her husband were here today. She brought the babies mocassins that she made herself. She cut all the tiny fringe and hand stitched every single thing. They are So awesome. I just hope they will fit their little fat feet. She made me a dish cloth with the foam/net scratcher built right in. Clever idea!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70787 Feb 23, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Has anyone here seen my friggen glasses?
You sound like my mom., Did you check the top of your head? LOL.(((HUGS)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,499,583
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 28 min Doobie Time 547
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 30 min Doobie Time 95
3 word game (Jan '11) 32 min Doobie Time 14,163
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 35 min Doobie Time 12,861
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 36 min Doobie Time 13,317
two words (Jul '10) 38 min Doobie Time 28,041

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance