A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Good Morning All

Murph I've been sitting here waiting for you for about 4 days? Where the hell are you? Is the class reunion this weekend and you're hiding out under your bed? Or did you get stuck going on those 27 lunch dates?
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph I've been sitting here waiting for you for about 4 days? Where the hell are you? Is the class reunion this weekend and you're hiding out under your bed? Or did you get stuck going on those 27 lunch dates?
I am here, Hurt. Wounded, I tell you. I am coming to see you on Memorial Day weekend and You Did Not Offer To Let Me Pet Your Grand-Chickens.

You offered to let Missy pet your grand-chickens when she comes.

Wounded, I tell you!!!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2014

Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely and relaxing Sunday.

I shocked myself by actually getting up and baking blueberry muffins.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Good Morning All

Murph you're always welcome to come pet, cuddle, my grandchickens.
Are you back to having the cold temps? The high here today and tomorrow is suppose to be 10 degrees.
Later on today the carpet guy is coming to take measurements for the downstairs. I'll be glad once the carpet is put in and that those rooms are back together.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. It is a nice, sunny day but it is supposed to get cold (25) tonight.

Liz, I know what a relief it will be to have your house back together. It gives me cold chills when I think about when mine was torn up. I look forward to playing with your grand chickens when I come on Memorial Day weekend. I am so happy that you invited me.

----Oh, Yeah........I invited myself.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2014

What did you do today? I was trying to get some housework done before the carpet guy showed up. Instead he came almost an hour early and stayed for over 2 hours. I thought I would go out of my mind. He was insisting about telling me about himself and the company, I can't count the number of times I said "okay, let's look at the samples you brought". He reminded me of one of those used car salesmen. One good thing came out of this flood deal. I've been wanting to paint the closet downstairs so I did it this morning since everything had been emptied out of it. My painting sucks but as least there's a fresh coat on the walls.

25 degrees would seem like a heatwave. It's looking like the Tundra here.

Did I tell you that there was a man who was reported missing from Rochester a couple months ago. A local psychiatrist who's in his 60's was arrested in connection with the missing mans death. It a bizarre story to say the least. The doctor specializes in treating addiction problems and runs his practice out of his home. Police found the missing man buried in the doctors backyard. The family knew of no connection between the missing man and the doctor. The doctor said the man died in one of his bedrooms and then he buried him, also when the doctor was arrested they found several bags of crack cocaine at his home.
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. It is a nice, sunny day but it is supposed to get cold (25) tonight.
Liz, I know what a relief it will be to have your house back together. It gives me cold chills when I think about when mine was torn up. I look forward to playing with your grand chickens when I come on Memorial Day weekend. I am so happy that you invited me.
----Oh, Yeah........I invited myself.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is good.
It is Twelve Degrees here, and I have to go get acupuncture. Ima freeze to death!

Liz, I read that story. I wonder how many other people that doctor may have buried?

Don't know where all my birds are this morning. There is one lone male Cardinal out there eating.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Good Morning All

Murph does the acupuncture seem to be helping manage your pain?

Police tore up the doctors backyard and they only found the one body. The doctor is suppose to post bail this week some time. We have this lawyer in western New York that takes on all the high profile cases that seem like they'd be impossible to win, yet he does a good job at winning most of them for his clients. The doctor hired the son of that lawyer who works with his Dad at the family practice to represent him.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
The wind chill index was -15 earlier this morning. I have a big fire going but I'm not sure my back will cooperate with me keeping it going all day. I told my helper to stay in her warm bed this morning.

Liz--no, I don't think the acupuncture is doing much. The chiro said she is going to start doing it specifically to target RA instead of targeting my back. I am supposed to go back tomorrow but if it is as cold as it is this morning, I won't be going.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Good Morning All

Murph sorry the acupuncture doesn't seem to be working. Maybe it something that takes a little more time to kick in, hopefully.

Sounds like you're having the same weather as we are only we're getting a lot of snow flurries but not much is sticking. I must be getting use to the zero temps. I ran a few errands yesterday and the cold didn't bother me.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Zazz where have you been? I miss your quotes.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

It is still cold here, but nothing like yesterday. I think it is supposed to get up to 37.

I am so happy. My ya-yas are coming tomorrow. I have missed them So Much. We will celebrate Christmas, a November birthday and a December birthday.

Liz--the acupuncture I will get this morning is supposed to target RA instead of targeting my back. I sure hope it works. It would be wonderful to get just tomorrow without back pain so can enjoy my visit with my ya-yas.

Zazz--I miss you too.

Jean--You Need To Post!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

I'll be praying that you feel better after today's session. Are you and the Ya-Ya's going out to lunch? I'm glad they're coming, you always seem to have a good time with them.

Did you read about the little boy from Rochester who died in a house fire trying to save his Grandfather? CNN picked up the story. The boy was out of the house and ran back in to save the Grandfather. They both died in the fire. How heartbreaking.
Murph wrote:
It is still cold here, but nothing like yesterday. I think it is supposed to get up to 37.
I am so happy. My ya-yas are coming tomorrow. I have missed them So Much. We will celebrate Christmas, a November birthday and a December birthday.
Liz--the acupuncture I will get this morning is supposed to target RA instead of targeting my back. I sure hope it works. It would be wonderful to get just tomorrow without back pain so can enjoy my visit with my ya-yas.
Zazz--I miss you too.
Jean--You Need To Post!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Hi Jean. If you're reading I hope all is well with you and Marie.
I can't remember how old Marie is now but I know she was older than my son Noah when we all first started posting. Time fly's. Noah's a junior in High School already.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

LizW wrote:
Zazz where have you been? I miss your quotes.
Hi Liz. I posted to you on this same page (3497).

Glad to hear about you liking the quotes. Sometimes I think I've run everyone off with my quotes and trivia.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Good morning, Liz and Zazz and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day.

Today I need Strength.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Murph wrote:
Today I need Strength.
Sending you as much as you need Murph. Wherever two or more are joined together......

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Been thinking about you today and praying for all of you.
Murph wrote:
Today I need Strength.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Thank you, CanUsa and Liz. I did fine.

Here's what happened. My Ya-ya called Thursday evening and said they were coming today.
Yesterday, one of the Ya-yas called my daughter and said they were coming to give me some bad news and thought daughter should be here. She told her that two of the Ya-yas have been diagnosed with cancer.

Daughter thought about it and called her back and told her she thought she should go ahead and tell me. SHe came over yesterday evening and told me. I fell apart and blubbered like a baby most of the night. I am glad she told me because I could visit with the two ya-yas who came today without losing my composure. One was diagnosed 8 weeks ago with Multiple Myelnoma. She was here today. The other was diagnosed with Leukemia late this week and is very ill at KU Medical Center.

The one who has Myelnoma has to spend a month at KU Med Center in March. They call it 'total isolation' but she will have one person with her 24/7. She will stay at a place called Angel Lodge, which is like a Ronald McDonald House for adults. The month she will be there, she will have no immune system at all. They will take blood from her, freeze it, and at the end of the month, transfuse her with her own blood.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Murph..I am so sorry to read this. You know I think of you and the ladies that post on IL,but don't post because of the stalker that follows me everywhere.

Do a google search on Angel Lodge - it is a wonderful facility, the latest technology.

I had a cousin that lived 14ys after he was diagnosed with "Plastic Anemia". years ago.. it was a form of leukemia.. that he had full blood transfusions for years..and the Dr's learned from his condition and,many others and have written articles about this and the freezing of blood, then, give the patient their own blood, is very successful.

My thoughts, prayers are with you and your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 69,801 - 69,820 of70,216
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,034,176
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min Mary NY 478,276
Y ellow 10/325 Hydrcodone 1 hr waitenneal 1
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr pose of a Hero 1,833
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 42,993
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Sami 95,839
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,382
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••