A plan in motion

#70330 Nov 11, 2013
Good Morning All

Hope you had a nice Birthday Queen.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#70331 Nov 11, 2013
Happy Veterans Day, Allbodies.
Thank you for your service, Beatnick, Covcas, and Liz.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#70332 Nov 11, 2013
Our Cajun Queen is in the hospital with a badly broken leg and bone shards in her knee.
She was driving home from getting groceries and a car ran her off the road and into a stand of trees. The other car kept going.

She has had a blood transfusion but some of the surgery they need to do can't be done until the swelling in her leg goes down.

I am sure she would appreciate prayers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#70335 Nov 12, 2013
I'm praying for Queen and hoping she has a quick recovery.
Murph wrote:
Our Cajun Queen is in the hospital with a badly broken leg and bone shards in her knee.
She was driving home from getting groceries and a car ran her off the road and into a stand of trees. The other car kept going.
She has had a blood transfusion but some of the surgery they need to do can't be done until the swelling in her leg goes down.
I am sure she would appreciate prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#70336 Nov 12, 2013
Makenzie Update:

Makenzie is back in the hospital in Dallas. She has had unbearable pain in her legs. After lots of testing and Long Waits between the testing, the doctors have diagnosed Osteonecrosis which is a disease caused by reduced blood flow to the bones in the joints. It is in her knees and ankles. They told her she can't put weight on her legs for the next 2-6 months to see if any of the bone will regenerate. She will have to basically be in bed and if she is up, will have to use a walker or wheel chair. This is devastating news for her.
This poor girl has bad break after bad break.

She still needs massive doses of steroids for the rejection. AT first, they thought it was a blood-sugar thing caused by the steroids.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70340 Nov 13, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Anniversary? In 1982, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial was dedicated on this day in Washington DC. The memorial currently consists of three separate parts: the Three Soldiers statue, the Vietnam Women's Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, which is the best-known part of the memorial.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70341 Nov 13, 2013

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,'I will try again tomorrow.'"

Mary Anne Radmacher
Murph

Wichita, KS

#70342 Nov 13, 2013
This is a text Makenzie sent her friends and relatives today:

"Please pray for me! I am in incredible pain and I can't take it! Please pray! Pass it on! Oh my gosh I hurt oh the pain please pray I love u guys."

Makenzie Needs Prayer.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#70343 Nov 14, 2013
I'm praying for Makensie every day.
Have you heard anymore on how Queen is doing?
Murph wrote:
This is a text Makenzie sent her friends and relatives today:
"Please pray for me! I am in incredible pain and I can't take it! Please pray! Pass it on! Oh my gosh I hurt oh the pain please pray I love u guys."
Makenzie Needs Prayer.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#70344 Nov 14, 2013
Hi Zazz. When Haliegh Cummings first went missing I was keeping up with the case and reading a little on the topix thread that was started. I noticed you posted recently on that thread, have there been any new developments in the disappearance? For awhile there I thought the thread was abandoned but lately have seen it popping up more and more.
My heart breaks every time I think about Haliegh and her brother and the conditions they lived in with those drug addicts. As far as the case goes I know this sounds crazy but I almost think the Dad, GF , her brother and the rest of the relatives might be telling the truth and honestly don't know what happened to Haliegh. If they knew, one of them would have cracked a long time ago and made some type of deal with LE.
zazz wrote:
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,'I will try again tomorrow.'"
Mary Anne Radmacher

Level 8

Location hidden

#70348 Nov 16, 2013
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."

Elbert Hubbard

Level 8

Location hidden

#70352 Nov 18, 2013
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

Theodore Roosevelt

Level 8

Location hidden

#70353 Nov 18, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is the birthday of the Teddy Bear? In 1902, Brooklyn toymaker Morris Michton named the teddy bear for President Teddy Roosevelt. On a hunting trip in 1902, Roosevelt refused to shoot a small bear that had been captured by the guides and dogs and tied to a tree. The incident was illustrated in the Washington Post by political cartoonist Clifford K. Berryman. Through Berryman, the little bear became a symbol of the President. Within a year, the cartoon bear was transformed into a toy for children.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70354 Nov 21, 2013
... that today is U.S. Women Senators Day? In 1922, Rebecca Felton of Georgia was sworn in as the first woman U.S. Senator. Trivia fans: She was sworn in November 21, 1922, and served just 24 hours. At 87 years old, 9 months, and 22 days, she was the oldest freshman senator to enter the Senate.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70355 Nov 21, 2013

"Be authentic. Don't try to be someone you aren't. You'll hate yourself for it and the effort to maintain the facade will exhaust you. Be real! Many won't like the real you but that's better than having people adore the person that isn't you at all."

Larry Winget

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#70356 Nov 22, 2013
Murph where are you big Mama? Remember noon today prayers for Mackenzie.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#70357 Nov 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Murph where are you big Mama? Remember noon today prayers for Mackenzie.
I hope everyone will pray for Makenze at noon today and every Friday, in addition to their regular prayers.

Big Mama is here, missing Allbodies.

I hope everyone has a really nice day.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#70358 Nov 23, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph are you seeing any snow yet? We're suppose to have snow all day but so far I haven't seen any.

I'm trying to talk mayself into do some Christmas shopping today.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#70359 Nov 23, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope everyone will pray for Makenze at noon today and every Friday, in addition to their regular prayers.
Big Mama is here, missing Allbodies.
I hope everyone has a really nice day.
Will do Murph, that was always my favorite parts of this thread.
Home from hosp yesterday after five days, still have an arm halo 2 8" long incisions on my knees and legs, I think there's 37 staples, But,oh so happy to be home. I sent the guys for groceries almost three hours ago, they split the list, still not back. My sons and hubs are cooking thanksgiving dinner. Im very lucky to be alive, things could have been so much worse. Thank you all for your prayers. As always, you all have mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,124,282
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Earthling-1 47,470
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min LizW 488,789
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 50 min LizW 17,666
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 9 hr wolfnasty1556 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando