Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70341 Nov 13, 2013

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,'I will try again tomorrow.'"

Mary Anne Radmacher
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70342 Nov 13, 2013
This is a text Makenzie sent her friends and relatives today:

"Please pray for me! I am in incredible pain and I can't take it! Please pray! Pass it on! Oh my gosh I hurt oh the pain please pray I love u guys."

Makenzie Needs Prayer.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#70343 Nov 14, 2013
I'm praying for Makensie every day.
Have you heard anymore on how Queen is doing?
Murph wrote:
This is a text Makenzie sent her friends and relatives today:
"Please pray for me! I am in incredible pain and I can't take it! Please pray! Pass it on! Oh my gosh I hurt oh the pain please pray I love u guys."
Makenzie Needs Prayer.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70344 Nov 14, 2013
Hi Zazz. When Haliegh Cummings first went missing I was keeping up with the case and reading a little on the topix thread that was started. I noticed you posted recently on that thread, have there been any new developments in the disappearance? For awhile there I thought the thread was abandoned but lately have seen it popping up more and more.
My heart breaks every time I think about Haliegh and her brother and the conditions they lived in with those drug addicts. As far as the case goes I know this sounds crazy but I almost think the Dad, GF , her brother and the rest of the relatives might be telling the truth and honestly don't know what happened to Haliegh. If they knew, one of them would have cracked a long time ago and made some type of deal with LE.
zazz wrote:
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,'I will try again tomorrow.'"
Mary Anne Radmacher

Level 8

Location hidden

#70348 Nov 16, 2013
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."

Elbert Hubbard

Level 8

Location hidden

#70352 Nov 18, 2013
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed."

Theodore Roosevelt

Level 8

Location hidden

#70353 Nov 18, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is the birthday of the Teddy Bear? In 1902, Brooklyn toymaker Morris Michton named the teddy bear for President Teddy Roosevelt. On a hunting trip in 1902, Roosevelt refused to shoot a small bear that had been captured by the guides and dogs and tied to a tree. The incident was illustrated in the Washington Post by political cartoonist Clifford K. Berryman. Through Berryman, the little bear became a symbol of the President. Within a year, the cartoon bear was transformed into a toy for children.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70354 Nov 21, 2013
... that today is U.S. Women Senators Day? In 1922, Rebecca Felton of Georgia was sworn in as the first woman U.S. Senator. Trivia fans: She was sworn in November 21, 1922, and served just 24 hours. At 87 years old, 9 months, and 22 days, she was the oldest freshman senator to enter the Senate.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70355 Nov 21, 2013

"Be authentic. Don't try to be someone you aren't. You'll hate yourself for it and the effort to maintain the facade will exhaust you. Be real! Many won't like the real you but that's better than having people adore the person that isn't you at all."

Larry Winget

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70356 Nov 22, 2013
Murph where are you big Mama? Remember noon today prayers for Mackenzie.
Murph

Derby, KS

#70357 Nov 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Murph where are you big Mama? Remember noon today prayers for Mackenzie.
I hope everyone will pray for Makenze at noon today and every Friday, in addition to their regular prayers.

Big Mama is here, missing Allbodies.

I hope everyone has a really nice day.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70358 Nov 23, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph are you seeing any snow yet? We're suppose to have snow all day but so far I haven't seen any.

I'm trying to talk mayself into do some Christmas shopping today.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#70359 Nov 23, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope everyone will pray for Makenze at noon today and every Friday, in addition to their regular prayers.
Big Mama is here, missing Allbodies.
I hope everyone has a really nice day.
Will do Murph, that was always my favorite parts of this thread.
Home from hosp yesterday after five days, still have an arm halo 2 8" long incisions on my knees and legs, I think there's 37 staples, But,oh so happy to be home. I sent the guys for groceries almost three hours ago, they split the list, still not back. My sons and hubs are cooking thanksgiving dinner. Im very lucky to be alive, things could have been so much worse. Thank you all for your prayers. As always, you all have mine.
Murph

Derby, KS

#70360 Nov 23, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph are you seeing any snow yet? We're suppose to have snow all day but so far I haven't seen any.
I'm trying to talk mayself into do some Christmas shopping today.
No snow yet. The sun is shining.

I am so glad I had the idea for everyone to lift their voices in prayer at a set time. to pray for Makenzie. The family settled on Friday at noon. I guess you saw the FB promo for this. My friend's niece, who agreed to coordinate this got KU Basketball players Thomas Robinson and Kevin Young to Tweet it. Thomas has 108,000 followers! St Pat's had a nice crowd yesterday.
Murph

Derby, KS

#70361 Nov 23, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Will do Murph, that was always my favorite parts of this thread.
Home from hosp yesterday after five days, still have an arm halo 2 8" long incisions on my knees and legs, I think there's 37 staples, But,oh so happy to be home. I sent the guys for groceries almost three hours ago, they split the list, still not back. My sons and hubs are cooking thanksgiving dinner. Im very lucky to be alive, things could have been so much worse. Thank you all for your prayers. As always, you all have mine.
I am so glad you are at home. You are, indeed, very lucky to be alive.
Let those guys wait on you. You are, as always, in my prayers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70362 Nov 23, 2013
"If you're gonna make a change... operate from a new belief that says life happens not to me but for me."

Tony Robbins

Level 8

Location hidden

#70363 Nov 23, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is Far from the Madding Crowd Day? In 1874, Thomas Hardy's novel Far from the Madding Crowd was published. It was Hardy's fourth novel and his first major literary success.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70364 Nov 24, 2013
"It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there's nothing you can do about them, and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized."

Wayne Dyer

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70366 Nov 25, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph that's so great about the KU basketball players tweeting. Have there been anymore updates on Mackenzie?

This weekend in our local news were was a story of a local boy who was missing from college. They found him dead near campus. There weren't too many details but the paper said he was last seen at a off-campus house party. Then on my Alumni newsfeed I saw where a student from my school was also found dead, no details given.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70367 Nov 25, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is Automobile Speed Reduction Day? In 1973, to cut back on America's reliance on Mideast oil, President Nixon issued a presidential order mandating a National Maximum Speed Limit of 55 miles per hour. Congress repealed the NMSL in 1995, fully returning speed limit setting authority to the states.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Henry 1,535,652
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 6 hr Evilgelicalling 460
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) Wed Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... Wed Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... Wed Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... Wed Cheryl Throne 1
News Tornado watch likely to be expanded; storms ent... Wed Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages