Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70191 Oct 14, 2013
I can cuss with no problem. Yet an innocent post to a dear lady results in such a warning. Topix has gone mad.
Murph

United States

#70192 Oct 15, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day. It is really feeling like fall here. I think it rained a lot during the night.

Zazz--I have had that happen. Once I sat looking at a post for 5 minutes, wondering what I could possibly have said that Topix found offensive. Nothing!
I'm glad you are feeling better.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#70193 Oct 15, 2013

Good morning girls~~

Wanted to leave a tune for ya'll.
These are talented musicians, jmo.
For some reason I think Murph will
like them...

Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show)
Murph

United States

#70194 Oct 15, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1gX1EP6mG-EXX
Good morning girls~~
Wanted to leave a tune for ya'll.
These are talented musicians, jmo.
For some reason I think Murph will
like them...
Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show)
Hey! They are kewl!
Gosh, I would love to go to an old fashioned carnival at a county fair again.
Murph

United States

#70195 Oct 15, 2013
Makenzie has been moved back to ICU. She is having a very hard time breathing and more pain in her chest. The doctors say she has new swelling in the lymphatic area of her lungs. They have started the anti-rejection meds again and iv antibiotics and an insulin drip.
Makenzie needs prayer!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70196 Oct 15, 2013
God bless Makenzie. I am praying for her and all of her family. I know how hard this is on her parents and family. May God give them all the strength to endure this lates setback.

Makenzie girl, I'm a member of your fan club and pray for you daily.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#70197 Oct 16, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph I just don't think carnivals are as popular as they once were. When I was a child every year our church had a carnival and I swear the entire town came. The church stopped having carnivals about 20 years ago, in fact I think very few church's in the area still have carnivals or even bingo anymore.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70198 Oct 16, 2013
I pray for her everyday.
Did her parents mention if the doctor's seem optimistic that someday Mackenzie's new lungs will be functioning properly?
Murph wrote:
Makenzie has been moved back to ICU. She is having a very hard time breathing and more pain in her chest. The doctors say she has new swelling in the lymphatic area of her lungs. They have started the anti-rejection meds again and iv antibiotics and an insulin drip.
Makenzie needs prayer!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70199 Oct 17, 2013
Did you know...

... that October 14 is Dwight David Eisenhower's Birthday? Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States, was born on October 14, 1890, in Denison, Texas. Eisenhower had previously been a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70200 Oct 18, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph where have you been?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70201 Oct 18, 2013
Murph, any news on Mackenzie? I'm praying for her.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70202 Oct 18, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is Time Out Day? Take time out today to read, get to know someone new, play, visit family members, discover something new, or watch the sunset. Do it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70203 Oct 18, 2013
Did you know...

... that yesterday was the birthday of Robert Evel Knievel (1938)? Evel Knievel was an American daredevil, entertainer, and international icon. Trivia fans: The over 433 broken bones he suffered during his career earned him an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the survivor of the most bones broken in a lifetime.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70204 Oct 18, 2013
Did you know...

... that October 12 was Equatorial Guinea Independence Day? Equatorial Guinea, a small country in Central Africa, gained its independence from Spain on October 12, 1958. Trivia fans: Since the mid-1990s, Equatorial Guinea has become one of sub-Sahara's largest oil producers and is the richest country per capita in Africa.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70206 Oct 18, 2013
Did you know...

... that October 11 was the birthday of the Daughters of the American Revolution? The Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) was founded in Washington, DC, in 1890. DAR is a lineage-based membership service organization for women who are directly descended from a person involved in United States' independence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70207 Oct 18, 2013
"A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble."

Charles H. Spurgeon
Murph

United States

#70208 Oct 18, 2013
Hey Allbodies. I hope your day was wonderful.

My body turned on me viciously. I can't blame the weather because it was warm and sunny when it started.
I hate the nausea worse than I hate the pain. Meanwhile, my brain keeps spinning, spinning, teling me all the things that need to be done before winter.
Western and central Kansas got snow this morning.

Makenzie was moving into a room on the Telemetry Unit today. Still major rejection. She is weak and has a lot of pain in the chest area. The doctors say it will take a long time to recover. They are planning on being stuck in Dallas for one more month.
Murph

United States

#70209 Oct 18, 2013
I knew I was blessed with the new helper I got after the friend who helped me had to go to work full time. I didn't realize How blessed until I was mowed down. She comes slipping in the door while I am sleeping, takes the dogs out, leaves a cinnamon roll and puts a new library book by my bed. She tells me daily, "You call me any time, day or night, and I will be here in 10 minutes."

Level 8

Location hidden

#70210 Oct 19, 2013
"Don't lower your standards. Instead, wait for people to rise up to your expectations."

Susan Gale

Level 8

Location hidden

#70211 Oct 19, 2013
Murph, you are indeed blessed to have such a helper.

Prayers for Mackinzie. Bless her heart, she has endured so much. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to her along with my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min bob53h 1,563,933
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,302
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,001
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,446
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 3 hr Princess Hey 663
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,535
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 19,644

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages