Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Jean

Warrensburg, MO

#70170 Oct 11, 2013
Afternoon All. Hope everyone has a Happy Freak Ass Friday!
Murph

United States

#70171 Oct 11, 2013
Jean wrote:
Afternoon All. Hope everyone has a Happy Freak Ass Friday!
Happy Freak Azz Friday to you, Ms Jean.

This morning I managed to cut and bag all 6 peony bushes. That has sort of weighed on my mind, so I am happy that it is done. Of course, I found a ton of other stuff out there that need attention.-But, I am Done for the day. I am going to bed!

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#70172 Oct 12, 2013
Happy Sonic Saturday!

Level 7

Location hidden

#70173 Oct 12, 2013
Thanks for prop LizW
Thanks for prop zazz

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#70174 Oct 12, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph what kind of beans do you use for the bean bake? It it something along the lines of Bush's Beans?
Murph

United States

#70175 Oct 12, 2013
How 'bout dat. I wrote a good morning to Yoohoo and Liz and Allbodies this morning and it didn't post. I hope you had a lovely day.

Our quadruple birthday party turned out wonderful.
We can only have an open fire (in a firebox) in the city limits IF we are using it to cook, so we threw a chicken on it. We actualy ate fried chicken. I had one of the best salads I ever had. It was butter lettuce, Romaine, oranges, cranberries and roasted pecans with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Also had fried chicken, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, chocolate cake, carrot cake, and ice cream. I ate more than I have eaten at one sitting in months.

Liz--at a bean feed, we use Navy beans, slow cooked in a huge pot over a bonfire. Usually put ham hocks in the Navy beans.

My KU boy was home so I was able to have a nice visit with him. Got to hold both my new great grandsons. They enjoyed ignoring all my funny faces, peek-a-boo, and animal noises.

I took a bunch of pictures, then left my camera at the party.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70176 Oct 13, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph glad you had a nice time at the party and got to spend time with the babies.
I googled bean feed and saw some pic's. Some of those pots of beans look like they could feed a hundred people. What else do people usually serve with the beans?

Oh I also saw where some college campuses have bean feeds. I never heard of it being done up north.

Level 7

Location hidden

#70177 Oct 13, 2013
Thanks for the prop LizW.!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70179 Oct 14, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph are you resting after partying this weekend?

Level 7

Location hidden

#70181 Oct 14, 2013
Thanks for the prop LizW!
Murph

United States

#70182 Oct 14, 2013
Happy Columbus Day, Allbodies.
It is dark and raining here, a perfect day to light the candles.

My friend who helps me went out and got me a whole bunch of groceries and I helped her carry them in because by the time she got back, the rain had started.

Liz--Yes, still resting from the partying. This par-tay girl is still worn out from all the fun of holding the babies and visiting with the older grands and teasing the younger grands. I just can't seem to party like I used to!

Baby Ryder, as Nevaeh calls him, tried to talk to me for the first time yesterday. I love it when they do that. They focus so intently on my eyes and look so serious while they 'tell' me something, then break into a big grin. More than anything, I love to hear them laugh. Ryder laughed for his mama a few days ago, but I haven't got to hear him yet.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70183 Oct 14, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is Dwight David Eisenhower's Birthday? Dwight D. Eisenhower, the 34th President of the United States, was born on October 14, 1890, in Denison, Texas. Eisenhower had previously been a five-star general in the United States Army during World War II and served as Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70184 Oct 14, 2013

"Talent is a gift that brings with it an obligation to serve the world, and not ourselves, for it is not of our making."

Jose Marti

So true and so many talented people strut their stuff as if they accomplished their DNA all by themselves.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70185 Oct 14, 2013
"When you learn, teach, when you get, give."

Maya Angelou

Level 8

Location hidden

#70187 Oct 14, 2013
Liz, thanks so much for the prop. You are a real princess. I needed it and always appreciate it.
Murph

United States

#70188 Oct 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
Liz, thanks so much for the prop. You are a real princess. I needed it and always appreciate it.
I always knew she was a princess!
How are you, my friend?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70189 Oct 14, 2013
The secret of life is to have a task, something you devote your entire life to, something you bring everything to, every minute of the day for the rest
of your life.

And the most important thing is, it must be something you cannot possibly do.

Henry Moore

Don't know that I entirely agree with this but It's a topic for discussion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70190 Oct 14, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I always knew she was a princess!
How are you, my friend?
Hello sweet lady. I am much improved.

Can't dance yet but by the weekend I will be out there kicking it. LOL.

Are you still over doing it? LOL. I understand that for sure. Make hay while the sun shines.

PS. I got this message when I tired to post this:

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70191 Oct 14, 2013
I can cuss with no problem. Yet an innocent post to a dear lady results in such a warning. Topix has gone mad.
Murph

United States

#70192 Oct 15, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day. It is really feeling like fall here. I think it rained a lot during the night.

Zazz--I have had that happen. Once I sat looking at a post for 5 minutes, wondering what I could possibly have said that Topix found offensive. Nothing!
I'm glad you are feeling better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Murphey_Law 518,054
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min mdbuilder 1,760,707
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,731
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 hr BOZO FARTS 64,675
Oranges Co Fl Sheriffs Department Corrupt Mon fortmyersf 3
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Mon Jimmy 3,159
News Casey Anthony: Deputy fired for failing to prop... (Apr '09) May 19 Lee 515

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages