Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70045 Sep 21, 2013
Calphalon Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz, the newest conspiracy theory is that I am you. I don't even know where you are from and it doesn't matter.
Emma Stone was good in Crazy Stupid Love with Ryan Gosling. She was great as Skeeter in "The Help"...I'm sure there are others, but those two come to mind. I'm wonder if some of the hidden location posters are actually from Jackson, Mississippi.
Ryan G. was great in fracture.
I'd like to see Emma Stone in a movie with Ewan McGregor. Has that happened yet?
Some people take this place way too seriously. I would say they are just too old or too ill to enjoy life.
That's funny. I wondered why the California woman was posting to me about Spring, Texas, saying they're too stupid to pay taxes and a bunch of other stuff.

I don't know why these people do this. I'm about thirty different people according to all the accusations. Most of the time I ignore it because it doesn't help to deny it.

Guess it gives purpose to their life.

I'm here in Florida.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70046 Sep 21, 2013
"Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge."

Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

Level 8

Location hidden

#70047 Sep 21, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is International Fall Flowers Day?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70048 Sep 21, 2013
"Leave people to their opinions and judgments. They cannot harm you; it is their understanding that is faulty, not yours."

Leon Brown
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70049 Sep 21, 2013
Calphalon Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Zazz, the newest conspiracy theory is that I am you. I don't even know where you are from and it doesn't matter.
Emma Stone was good in Crazy Stupid Love with Ryan Gosling. She was great as Skeeter in "The Help"...I'm sure there are others, but those two come to mind. I'm wonder if some of the hidden location posters are actually from Jackson, Mississippi.
Ryan G. was great in fracture.
I'd like to see Emma Stone in a movie with Ewan McGregor. Has that happened yet?
Some people take this place way too seriously. I would say they are just too old or too ill to enjoy life.
Hi. I think I am the oldest and sickest person on IL, although a couple of the others were in the hospital very recently.
I assure you, I don't let being old and crippled suck the joy from my life.

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#70050 Sep 22, 2013
Love you lots Murph. ((((hugs)))

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#70051 Sep 22, 2013
LizW thank you for the props----they come in very handy!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#70052 Sep 22, 2013
Good Morning All

I hope to those who were recently in the hospital that they make a speedy recovery.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70053 Sep 22, 2013
Hi Zazz. This reminds me of that other quote " what other people think of you is none of your bussiness"
zazz wrote:
"Leave people to their opinions and judgments. They cannot harm you; it is their understanding that is faulty, not yours."
Leon Brown
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70054 Sep 22, 2013
yoohoo321 wrote:
Love you lots Murph.((((hugs)))
Love you, Lady.

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day.

I am going to have a Busy day,'helping' my son get books and stuff packed away to get ready for painters.

Yesterday was Nevaeh's and her soon-to-be step-brother's birthday party. It was at the park and we couldn't have picked a more beautiful day for it. They will both turn 4 this week, 4 days apart.
Little Ryder slept through the whole thing, being passed from person to person. He opened his eyes and looked at me for a minute but I think I bored him.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70055 Sep 22, 2013
YooHoo..........you have good taste
yoohoo321 wrote:
Love you lots Murph.((((hugs)))

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70056 Sep 22, 2013
Murph just sit back and direct traffic today while the packing is going on.

Did Landyn go to the Birthday party? He doesn't seem like the type who would want to miss out on some birthday cake.

I just came back from grocery shopping. Usually there's probably a hundred or so grocery carts in the corral. It was so packed today there were only 2 carts when I walked in.

Did Grandson win or lose this week? Noah lost but he made some good plays. Things are getting a little hairy this year, more than a few parents are upset that their kids are getting little to no playing time. This one boy who's been a starter pretty much as far back as I can remember just finally got in the game his week. I offered ( I'm so kind, lol) Noah's Dad to take pictures of the boy when he got in. By the time his Dad focused in on the boy, they pulled him off the field. The boy's father was livid. I don't think the kid touched the field for more than 30 seconds.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Love you, Lady.
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day.
I am going to have a Busy day,'helping' my son get books and stuff packed away to get ready for painters.
Yesterday was Nevaeh's and her soon-to-be step-brother's birthday party. It was at the park and we couldn't have picked a more beautiful day for it. They will both turn 4 this week, 4 days apart.
Little Ryder slept through the whole thing, being passed from person to person. He opened his eyes and looked at me for a minute but I think I bored him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70057 Sep 22, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is the anniversary of the first Farm Aid? In 1985, 50 rock and country music stars staged a benefit concert for debt-ridden farmers. The event, known as Farm Aid, was held outside Champaign, Illinois. Farm Aid is the longest running benefit concert series in America, raising more than $43 million to help family farmers thrive all over the country. The event is still being held, the latest in Saratoga Springs, New York, just this past weekend.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70058 Sep 22, 2013
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."

C.S Lewis
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70059 Sep 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Murph just sit back and direct traffic today while the packing is going on.
Did Landyn go to the Birthday party? He doesn't seem like the type who would want to miss out on some birthday cake.
I just came back from grocery shopping. Usually there's probably a hundred or so grocery carts in the corral. It was so packed today there were only 2 carts when I walked in.
Did Grandson win or lose this week? Noah lost but he made some good plays. Things are getting a little hairy this year, more than a few parents are upset that their kids are getting little to no playing time. This one boy who's been a starter pretty much as far back as I can remember just finally got in the game his week. I offered ( I'm so kind, lol) Noah's Dad to take pictures of the boy when he got in. By the time his Dad focused in on the boy, they pulled him off the field. The boy's father was livid. I don't think the kid touched the field for more than 30 seconds.
<quoted text>
Landyn didn't make it to the party. I'm sure he would have enjoyed cake but what the boy really wants is fried chicken and pork chops. And the doctor is still saying he's too young for a little dab of cereal to be mixed with his formula.

My GS is on the Freshman/JV team so he doesn't get to play with the big boys. They lost 60-something to 6 Friday night. Really sad.
Sixteen year-old GS has gone strictly baseball and fall baseball but he won't be able to do anything until the doctor releases him in late November. I hate it for the kids who don't get to play. That is just heart-breaking.

I surprised myself and made a trip to Walgreens. They had a Good sale: Coke products 3/9.00, Folgers Classic Roast 6.99, and the $15.00 Kibbles n Bits for 9.99. To my great joy, DIL was here when I got home and carried the stuff in for me. I stocked up on Coke and coffee, but they only had 1 bag of dog food left.

Son and GS got the stuff moved for me. I have a feeling they are going to want to deliver my new mattress on Tuesday, when the painter will be painting my room.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70060 Sep 22, 2013
Please pray for Makenzie. She is back in the hospital in Dallas. She was admitted Thursday, now she is in ICU She has extreme shortness of breath, infection in her lungs and may be aspirating.
They are running more tests to try to figure out what is going on. Please pray.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70061 Sep 22, 2013
PS I will share on FB whenever her mom posts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70062 Sep 22, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi. I think I am the oldest and sickest person on IL, although a couple of the others were in the hospital very recently.
I assure you, I don't let being old and crippled suck the joy from my life.
You are an inspiration to us all and the reason I visit this thread.

I enjoy reading your tidbits about what is going on in your life.

Happy Sunday.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70063 Sep 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Zazz. This reminds me of that other quote " what other people think of you is none of your bussiness"<quoted text>
Hi Liz. I like this.

Thanks for the props you slip me. I appreciate it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70064 Sep 22, 2013
Murph, I'm so sorry to hear about Mackenzie. I am praying for her. (((HUGS)))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min CodeTalker 1,616,854
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 min Murphey_Law 514,110
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Sun I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Oct 13 Princess Hey 19,708
News Prince Harry to attend first summit of Barack O... Oct 13 Red Crosse 4
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Oct 12 lisa 25,611

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages