Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Did you know...

... that today is Shangri-La Day? On the birthday of James Hilton (1900), author of Lost Horizon, work towards creating a paradise on earth. Hilton's novel introduced the word Shangri-La to refer to a paradise on earth.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

"The more you help others, the faster you will get results."

Catherine Gordon

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

"Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision."

Stevie Wonder

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

"There are so many opportunities in life, that the loss of two or three capabilities is not necessarily debilitating. A handicap can give you the opportunity to focus more on art, writing, or music."

Jim Davis

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is exactly what happens. I try to make up for lost time, then pay dearly for it.
I saw my heart doctor this morning, just a routine checkup, and said my RA Absolutely Had to be addressed. She said, "I am going to go to bat for you and I won't quit until I can get you in."
Hope today is one of your better days.

It would seem that constant pain would cause a rise in your blood pressure and be bad for your heart. I hope you have finally found someone who can address this.

Have you heard of the Bertram patch? It lasts a week and is very good for chronic pain. Anyway, you might ask your doctor about it.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

lol The crazy Tavares poster still thinks I'm you zazz. So I'm just visiting here to read your posts and you sound nothing at all like me.

We are very different and it shows in the way we write and the topics we discuss.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

My dear friend Susie passed away late this afternoon in her sleep. She was the fifth woman to die from breast cancer in her family in seven years. God please bless this family and find a cure for this disease. God bless the soul of my dear friend and deliver into the arms of her savior. All prayers will be greatly appreciated. Xo

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

"In any weather, at any hour of the day or night, I have been anxious to improve the nick of time, and notch it on my stick too; to stand on the meeting of two eternities, the past and the future, which is precisely the present moment; to toe that line."

Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862) American Author

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph where are you and what have you been up to?
We've been having a 90 degree heatwave here but temps by the weekend are going down to the 60's.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Amen.

God Bless Susie and please comfort her family and friend in this time of sorrow.
Cajun Queen wrote:
My dear friend Susie passed away late this afternoon in her sleep. She was the fifth woman to die from breast cancer in her family in seven years. God please bless this family and find a cure for this disease. God bless the soul of my dear friend and deliver into the arms of her savior. All prayers will be greatly appreciated. Xo

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
lol The crazy Tavares poster still thinks I'm you zazz. So I'm just visiting here to read your posts and you sound nothing at all like me.
We are very different and it shows in the way we write and the topics we discuss.
I didn't even know that nasty, evil bitch, that racist hater was accusing you of being me until you told me because I don't go tho those sites.

She's an evil, old, sad, lonely, cow who can't stand normal people having a fulfilling life. Not to mention her evil hate filled, bigoted mind process.

The prize is, she claims to be posting from work, for "a few minutes".

I really haven't read many of your posts but I cannot fathom how she thinks we are the same person.

She also claims I'm a black man.

She would be funny if she were not so pathetic.

I don't post to argue or cause strife and discord. I post to spread love and friendliness. She's just a hateful skank who hates anyone who disagrees with her.

They deleted 540 of her posts today. How's that grab you?

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even know that nasty, evil bitch, that racist hater was accusing you of being me until you told me because I don't go tho those sites.
She's an evil, old, sad, lonely, cow who can't stand normal people having a fulfilling life. Not to mention her evil hate filled, bigoted mind process.
The prize is, she claims to be posting from work, for "a few minutes".
I really haven't read many of your posts but I cannot fathom how she thinks we are the same person.
She also claims I'm a black man.
She would be funny if she were not so pathetic.
I don't post to argue or cause strife and discord. I post to spread love and friendliness. She's just a hateful skank who hates anyone who disagrees with her.
They deleted 540 of her posts today. How's that grab you?
She's talking about another poster and saying her husband must be a Wetback because they are from Texas.

To me she's saying that I should go look for a dark meat boyfriend in Sanford...

Don't know what or who she's talking about? Something about a single mom who posts here and dates black men. She thinks that is me.

I'm not even from Floriduh!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Murph and the ladies who post here..I hope y'all are well..thoughts are always with everyone and your families.

I don't post anywhere too much anymore..too many nasty, filthy mouthed trolls. Please be aware..the ones stopping in now, she/he and her internet friends are hitting up every Topix forums (even from 3yrs ago, the old Stroll thread, the derogatory forums about IL ladies. etc.)posting filth and nonsense and now it looks like they are going to bring their nonsense to every thread that has peaceful posters.

You know what I PM'd you about what I had to do with my stalker on Topix..I think the same person is behind all this nonsense and am having it investigated again. I'll pm you with what I find out and you can share it with the ladies here.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Did you know...

... that today is Poetic Marriage Day? In 1846, the poets Elizabeth Barrett (40) and Robert Browning (34) married at St. Marylebone Church in London, England. Trivia buffs: They eloped!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

RaceCityUsa wrote:
Murph and the ladies who post here..I hope y'all are well..thoughts are always with everyone and your families.
I don't post anywhere too much anymore..too many nasty, filthy mouthed trolls. Please be aware..the ones stopping in now, she/he and her internet friends are hitting up every Topix forums (even from 3yrs ago, the old Stroll thread, the derogatory forums about IL ladies. etc.)posting filth and nonsense and now it looks like they are going to bring their nonsense to every thread that has peaceful posters.
You know what I PM'd you about what I had to do with my stalker on Topix..I think the same person is behind all this nonsense and am having it investigated again. I'll pm you with what I find out and you can share it with the ladies here.
Must be Tired of Silly or as I like to refer to the bitych, Tired and Stupid.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
She's talking about another poster and saying her husband must be a Wetback because they are from Texas.
To me she's saying that I should go look for a dark meat boyfriend in Sanford...
Don't know what or who she's talking about? Something about a single mom who posts here and dates black men. She thinks that is me.
I'm not even from Floriduh!
She says my children are bastards. She claims I hang put in the Sanford bars and go home with "dark meat".

I've never been to Sanford. All of my children are from my marriage to a WHITE man.

She's just sick, sick, sick.

Zimmerman also hates Mexicans and posted about it on his web page. He wanted to run over them.

She's just a sick, sick, sick bitch.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."

Dale Carnegie

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Judged:

Everything is Bigger wrote:
Why does topix tolerate perverts and mentally ill people on here? Why aren't their posts removed?
The racists comments should be deleted automatically. How do those posts even get through?

I'm white. But why does it matter what race anyone is?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Do you know...

... that today is the MTV Video Music Awards' Birthday? The first annual MTV Video Music Awards ceremony was held at Radio City Music Hall in New York City in 1984. The Cars won for best video and Michael Jackson won for Best Overall Performance. The awards are still held each year.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."

Henry Drummond

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,082,561
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 6 min Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 14 min RetiredProfessional 50
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 20 min RetiredProfessional 161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min ritedownthemiddle 45,854
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr LizW 484,283
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,568
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search