Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70015 Sep 12, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
lol The crazy Tavares poster still thinks I'm you zazz. So I'm just visiting here to read your posts and you sound nothing at all like me.
We are very different and it shows in the way we write and the topics we discuss.
I didn't even know that nasty, evil bitch, that racist hater was accusing you of being me until you told me because I don't go tho those sites.

She's an evil, old, sad, lonely, cow who can't stand normal people having a fulfilling life. Not to mention her evil hate filled, bigoted mind process.

The prize is, she claims to be posting from work, for "a few minutes".

I really haven't read many of your posts but I cannot fathom how she thinks we are the same person.

She also claims I'm a black man.

She would be funny if she were not so pathetic.

I don't post to argue or cause strife and discord. I post to spread love and friendliness. She's just a hateful skank who hates anyone who disagrees with her.

They deleted 540 of her posts today. How's that grab you?

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70016 Sep 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even know that nasty, evil bitch, that racist hater was accusing you of being me until you told me because I don't go tho those sites.
She's an evil, old, sad, lonely, cow who can't stand normal people having a fulfilling life. Not to mention her evil hate filled, bigoted mind process.
The prize is, she claims to be posting from work, for "a few minutes".
I really haven't read many of your posts but I cannot fathom how she thinks we are the same person.
She also claims I'm a black man.
She would be funny if she were not so pathetic.
I don't post to argue or cause strife and discord. I post to spread love and friendliness. She's just a hateful skank who hates anyone who disagrees with her.
They deleted 540 of her posts today. How's that grab you?
She's talking about another poster and saying her husband must be a Wetback because they are from Texas.

To me she's saying that I should go look for a dark meat boyfriend in Sanford...

Don't know what or who she's talking about? Something about a single mom who posts here and dates black men. She thinks that is me.

I'm not even from Floriduh!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#70017 Sep 13, 2013
Murph and the ladies who post here..I hope y'all are well..thoughts are always with everyone and your families.

I don't post anywhere too much anymore..too many nasty, filthy mouthed trolls. Please be aware..the ones stopping in now, she/he and her internet friends are hitting up every Topix forums (even from 3yrs ago, the old Stroll thread, the derogatory forums about IL ladies. etc.)posting filth and nonsense and now it looks like they are going to bring their nonsense to every thread that has peaceful posters.

You know what I PM'd you about what I had to do with my stalker on Topix..I think the same person is behind all this nonsense and am having it investigated again. I'll pm you with what I find out and you can share it with the ladies here.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70018 Sep 13, 2013

Did you know...

... that today is Poetic Marriage Day? In 1846, the poets Elizabeth Barrett (40) and Robert Browning (34) married at St. Marylebone Church in London, England. Trivia buffs: They eloped!

Level 8

Location hidden

#70019 Sep 13, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Murph and the ladies who post here..I hope y'all are well..thoughts are always with everyone and your families.
I don't post anywhere too much anymore..too many nasty, filthy mouthed trolls. Please be aware..the ones stopping in now, she/he and her internet friends are hitting up every Topix forums (even from 3yrs ago, the old Stroll thread, the derogatory forums about IL ladies. etc.)posting filth and nonsense and now it looks like they are going to bring their nonsense to every thread that has peaceful posters.
You know what I PM'd you about what I had to do with my stalker on Topix..I think the same person is behind all this nonsense and am having it investigated again. I'll pm you with what I find out and you can share it with the ladies here.
Must be Tired of Silly or as I like to refer to the bitych, Tired and Stupid.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70020 Sep 13, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
She's talking about another poster and saying her husband must be a Wetback because they are from Texas.
To me she's saying that I should go look for a dark meat boyfriend in Sanford...
Don't know what or who she's talking about? Something about a single mom who posts here and dates black men. She thinks that is me.
I'm not even from Floriduh!
She says my children are bastards. She claims I hang put in the Sanford bars and go home with "dark meat".

I've never been to Sanford. All of my children are from my marriage to a WHITE man.

She's just sick, sick, sick.

Zimmerman also hates Mexicans and posted about it on his web page. He wanted to run over them.

She's just a sick, sick, sick bitch.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70021 Sep 13, 2013
"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."

Dale Carnegie

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70023 Sep 13, 2013
Everything is Bigger wrote:
Why does topix tolerate perverts and mentally ill people on here? Why aren't their posts removed?
The racists comments should be deleted automatically. How do those posts even get through?

I'm white. But why does it matter what race anyone is?

Level 8

Location hidden

#70026 Sep 14, 2013
Do you know...

... that today is the MTV Video Music Awards' Birthday? The first annual MTV Video Music Awards ceremony was held at Radio City Music Hall in New York City in 1984. The Cars won for best video and Michael Jackson won for Best Overall Performance. The awards are still held each year.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70027 Sep 14, 2013
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."

Henry Drummond

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#70028 Sep 15, 2013
Good Morning All

Zazz I never realized MTV was around that long ago. Now I'm really feeling old.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70030 Sep 15, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a lovely Sunday. It Is Sunday, isn't it?
Liz--Is today Sunday?

Our football team had a sad Friday night. Really got their butts kicked.

My youngest GD played golf in middle school, didn't play her freshman year, and is playing again this year. She is doing really well.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70031 Sep 15, 2013
Hi Murph.

Hopefully GS's team will win the next one. Is this week homecoming there? It is here. Noah's team won this week, but lost last week. So far during both games it's been pouring. Nothing I like better than sitting outside in wet underwear for a couple hours.

That's great about your GD being on the golf team. Do her parents golf? Is that when she first became interested?
Have you seen the babies lately?
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a lovely Sunday. It Is Sunday, isn't it?
Liz--Is today Sunday?
Our football team had a sad Friday night. Really got their butts kicked.
My youngest GD played golf in middle school, didn't play her freshman year, and is playing again this year. She is doing really well.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70032 Sep 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Murph.
Hopefully GS's team will win the next one. Is this week homecoming there? It is here. Noah's team won this week, but lost last week. So far during both games it's been pouring. Nothing I like better than sitting outside in wet underwear for a couple hours.
That's great about your GD being on the golf team. Do her parents golf? Is that when she first became interested?
Have you seen the babies lately?<quoted text>
I've been very fortunate in that I never had to sit in the rain to watch a game but I can remember at times being so cold that I thought I would surely die and freeze to the bleacher and have to be pried off.

I got to see little Ryder on Friday evening. He has gained a little over a pound. He still seems so tiny compared to Landyn.

GS's dad is a golfer.

DIL and 14 year-old GS just left. The boys have been taking care of cattle for their Papa. Papa is at the nursing home, sitting with his mother who is dying.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70037 Sep 16, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph your GS's sound like good kids the way they always seem to be helping everyone out.
How's GGD been with Ryder?

In all the years my kids have played sports none of them have ever played indoor climate control sports. Fall sports can get pretty brutal to watch especially if the snow starts up. One of the worse was when Zach was in a play-off game. It was nighttime, snowing and then the stadium lost power for over a hour. They won and made it to state play-offs in Buffalo. I had to take a pass on that game. That day there was freezing rain and sleet. The kids all went to the game, I opted to just stay home and watch it on TV.
I get cold just watching the fans at the Bills games sitting there while it's snowing watching the game. Most of them have already been outside for a few hours tailgating. I couldn't handle being outside in 20 degree temps for a few hours.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70038 Sep 16, 2013
Did you know...

... that today is Cherokee Strip Day? In 1893, the greatest land rush of all time was held on the Cherokee Strip in Oklahoma. 100,000 settlers raced via horse, prairie schooner, train, bicycle, and walking to stake claim to one of 42,000 160-acre parcels.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70039 Sep 16, 2013
"Confidence is the only key. I know a lot of people who aren't traditionally 'beautiful'-- not symmetrical or perfect-bodied or perfect-skinned. But none of that matters because all that shines through is their confidence, humor and comfort with themselves. I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself."

Emma Stone

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70040 Sep 18, 2013
Good Morning Ladies

Murph did you catch that snake yet?

I bought the most beautiful dark orange Mum plant to the cemetery yesterday. I planted something there a couple months ago and can't remember what it was, but whatever it was must be a perennial. The flowers are gone but the plant has gotten huge and it's still very green. If is was a annual it wouldn't still be alive, right. It might have been a gerber daisy or zinnea
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70041 Sep 18, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.

Liz--I haven't seen the snake since Sunday.
That could be a Gerber Daisy. I cut mine and they bloomed a second time. I cut those, and now it has a few new flowers. However, mine don't get bigger in the fall.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70042 Sep 20, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph FYI..........It's Friday.
Is it Homecoming weekend there? It is for the kid's here. The big game is tonight.

Now that I think about it I can't remember what the plant was I originally planted, but whatever this is , is about twice as big as the original. Probably just a big weed I'm seeing and not a plant at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,478,971
News Pulse nightclub massacre is Florida's top story... 32 min gary 5
In car accident ...left disabled 47 min Jolie 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 62,879
Curse of the OJ lawyers (Jul '11) 12 hr Purple 12
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr Joy 98,315
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sun lisa 25,580

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages