Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#69993 Sep 9, 2013
So true
zazz wrote:
Some people are so unhappy they can't stand to see others enjoying themselves. They are just mean and don't seem to be able to control themselves.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#69994 Sep 9, 2013
Missy do they have a name picked out for the new baby yet?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Murph, Grandkids are the greatest.. I get a new Granddaughter the first of November.. My new Grandson is 4 months old now and is such a joy..he gets all excited when he sees me. He tries so hard to talk..My 7 year old Granddaughter is so protective of him,. We went to a family get together a few weeks ago and several family members that we had not seen in years were there. One of my relatives was holding my Grandson and my Granddaughter would not let them out of her sight..I really think she bought someone might steal her baby brother.,

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#69995 Sep 9, 2013
Little guy? He looks like a linebacker already!
My oldest son was a big baby. I'm talking the first 2 years in the upper 90 percentile in the growth charts. It's strange because now he's still tall but he's the smallest of all my boy's.

BTW..........I waited here for you for 16 hours. You never showed so I decided to take a nap instead. That didn't work out for me too well. As soon as I laid down every dog in the neighborhood decided to start barking non-stop. OMG between the house mooing and the dog concert outside I was going crazy.
Murph wrote:
My bony butt has sat here for 5 hours, waiting for someone to talk to me. I think I'm gonna cry!
My youngest son and 2 youngest GSs came and visited, then DIL came and we had coffee, then oldest GD brought Landyn.
He Loves the gym I got him. He plays with the hanging toys and hits the keyboard with his feet to play music. He sure is a contented little guy.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69996 Sep 9, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Murph, Grandkids are the greatest.. I get a new Granddaughter the first of November.. My new Grandson is 4 months old now and is such a joy..he gets all excited when he sees me. He tries so hard to talk..My 7 year old Granddaughter is so protective of him,. We went to a family get together a few weeks ago and several family members that we had not seen in years were there. One of my relatives was holding my Grandson and my Granddaughter would not let them out of her sight..I really think she bought someone might steal her baby brother.,
I have a GS and GD that were 8 months apart and were as close as twins while they were growing up. They were together every day and spent the night at each others' and just grieved if they were going to be separated for a few hours. Then they got to middle school and wouldn't speak to each other in the halls.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69997 Sep 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
Murph, if I had known I would have sped over here and chatted you up.
I hope you are doing OK, and not in too much pain. Please take care of yourself. Sometimes, it seems as if you do too much. I guess when you feel a little better you want to make up for lost time.
Yes, that is exactly what happens. I try to make up for lost time, then pay dearly for it.
I saw my heart doctor this morning, just a routine checkup, and said my RA Absolutely Had to be addressed. She said, "I am going to go to bat for you and I won't quit until I can get you in."
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69998 Sep 9, 2013
zazz wrote:
"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit
there."
*** Will Rogers ***
That's a good one!
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69999 Sep 9, 2013
Take a look and see wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand why anyone would give bad jits to anyone that posts to you on a regular basis. You need us in your life like all the trolls do. You are a legitimate soul that needs us to be with you in your journey of life.
I will always be here for you Murph, not knowing you personally, or, you I.
I love you with all my heart because you are you and I am I. We say it like it is....
Hang in there friend, you make yourself proud by what you do.
Me too<3
Thank you.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#70000 Sep 9, 2013
LizW wrote:
Little guy? He looks like a linebacker already!
My oldest son was a big baby. I'm talking the first 2 years in the upper 90 percentile in the growth charts. It's strange because now he's still tall but he's the smallest of all my boy's.
BTW..........I waited here for you for 16 hours. You never showed so I decided to take a nap instead. That didn't work out for me too well. As soon as I laid down every dog in the neighborhood decided to start barking non-stop. OMG between the house mooing and the dog concert outside I was going crazy.<quoted text>
ROFL. You need to get you some 'doo wa wa bop bop do waaaa' going with the barking and the mooing and have a little concert going.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#70001 Sep 9, 2013
"What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are."

Anthony Robbins

Level 8

Location hidden

#70002 Sep 9, 2013
Did you know...

... that September 6 is Co-ed College Day? In 1837, Oberlin College became the first U.S. college to admit women on an equal basis with men. Many academic and political dignitaries gathered at Oberlin to honor the college and its first four women students: Mary Hosford (1821-1884), Mary Fletcher Kellogg (1817-1890), Elizabeth Smith Prall (1816-1868), and Caroline Mary Rudd (1820-1892).

It only took a little over 80 more years for women to be "given" the right to vote.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70004 Sep 10, 2013

Did you know...

... that today is Shangri-La Day? On the birthday of James Hilton (1900), author of Lost Horizon, work towards creating a paradise on earth. Hilton's novel introduced the word Shangri-La to refer to a paradise on earth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#70005 Sep 10, 2013
"The more you help others, the faster you will get results."

Catherine Gordon

Level 8

Location hidden

#70006 Sep 10, 2013
"Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't mean he lacks vision."

Stevie Wonder

Level 8

Location hidden

#70007 Sep 10, 2013
"There are so many opportunities in life, that the loss of two or three capabilities is not necessarily debilitating. A handicap can give you the opportunity to focus more on art, writing, or music."

Jim Davis

Level 8

Location hidden

#70008 Sep 10, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is exactly what happens. I try to make up for lost time, then pay dearly for it.
I saw my heart doctor this morning, just a routine checkup, and said my RA Absolutely Had to be addressed. She said, "I am going to go to bat for you and I won't quit until I can get you in."
Hope today is one of your better days.

It would seem that constant pain would cause a rise in your blood pressure and be bad for your heart. I hope you have finally found someone who can address this.

Have you heard of the Bertram patch? It lasts a week and is very good for chronic pain. Anyway, you might ask your doctor about it.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#70009 Sep 10, 2013
lol The crazy Tavares poster still thinks I'm you zazz. So I'm just visiting here to read your posts and you sound nothing at all like me.

We are very different and it shows in the way we write and the topics we discuss.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#70010 Sep 10, 2013
My dear friend Susie passed away late this afternoon in her sleep. She was the fifth woman to die from breast cancer in her family in seven years. God please bless this family and find a cure for this disease. God bless the soul of my dear friend and deliver into the arms of her savior. All prayers will be greatly appreciated. Xo

Level 8

Location hidden

#70011 Sep 10, 2013
"In any weather, at any hour of the day or night, I have been anxious to improve the nick of time, and notch it on my stick too; to stand on the meeting of two eternities, the past and the future, which is precisely the present moment; to toe that line."

Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862) American Author

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70012 Sep 11, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph where are you and what have you been up to?
We've been having a 90 degree heatwave here but temps by the weekend are going down to the 60's.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70013 Sep 11, 2013
Amen.

God Bless Susie and please comfort her family and friend in this time of sorrow.
Cajun Queen wrote:
My dear friend Susie passed away late this afternoon in her sleep. She was the fifth woman to die from breast cancer in her family in seven years. God please bless this family and find a cure for this disease. God bless the soul of my dear friend and deliver into the arms of her savior. All prayers will be greatly appreciated. Xo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Henry 1,404,320
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 min Princess Hey 19,101
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 6 hr silly rabbit 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Kaine and Unable 60,659
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 8 hr alanh1249 10
Business owner slanders & threatens competitor 10 hr Ronnie 1
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 20 hr crucifiedguy 1,582

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages