Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a really nice day.
We got a tiny bit of rain during the night. Enough, I hope, that I won't have to water today.

I love my new computer that GS built me and, it is hooked into his so that he can fix any of my problems from his house. Last night he called and was running me through me through some stuff. He asked, "Can you move the mouse?" I said I could. Then I told him my cursor disappeared. He said, "I did that." Then he said the computer needed to be off for a minute. I asked, "Shall I turn it off now?" He said, "I just did."

Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I shared a post on FB from Mackenzie's mom. They were just beginning to think she was well on the road to recovery, but she had to go back to Dallas on Thursday. They did a bronch on her, but the family won't hear the results until Tuesday. Also, her stomach, which just stopped working after the dual lung transplant and caused her so much pain and so much pressure on her lungs, seemed to be doing much, much better and now it is causing problems again.

Meanwhile, her younger sister has to go to KU for her 'tune up' next week.

Both girls have dealt with cystic fibrosis all their young lives and have been extremely brave about it.

Mackenzie really needs a break. Her family really needs a break.

I can't imagine what it must be like for the younger one to see all that her sister has gone through since March, and know that eventually she will have to go through the same procedure.

Please keep them in your prayers.

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Murph wrote:
I shared a post on FB from Mackenzie's mom. They were just beginning to think she was well on the road to recovery, but she had to go back to Dallas on Thursday. They did a bronch on her, but the family won't hear the results until Tuesday. Also, her stomach, which just stopped working after the dual lung transplant and caused her so much pain and so much pressure on her lungs, seemed to be doing much, much better and now it is causing problems again.
Meanwhile, her younger sister has to go to KU for her 'tune up' next week.
Both girls have dealt with cystic fibrosis all their young lives and have been extremely brave about it.
Mackenzie really needs a break. Her family really needs a break.
I can't imagine what it must be like for the younger one to see all that her sister has gone through since March, and know that eventually she will have to go through the same procedure.
Please keep them in your prayers.
Mackenzie and her younger sister are very much in my prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

yoohoo321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mackenzie and her younger sister are very much in my prayers.
Thank you for the prayers. Their mom commented that, without prayers, they could not have made it this far.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph, Mackenzie and her family are still in my prayers. I didn't realize her sister was going to have the same procedure done. That family sure has had a rough time.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. It is raining here.

Liz, Mackenzie's younger sister has cystic fibrosis also, so she knows that, eventually, she will need a transplant. It isn't something that she needs right away, thank God.
These parents are incredibly strong people. So are the girls.

Baby shower in two and a half hours and here I sit, in my jammies.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Murph how was the shower? The baby is due in September right? Wow this Christmas will be fun with the new baby's.

My sister came over yesterday and I made a pork roast for dinner. I could tell she wasn't feeling well and just wanted to be around people. I wish she would just sell her house and either move in here or buy a small house closer to us.

Not sure if I told you or not but last year was the last year Jerrod was eligible to play football. His coach offered him a job as a assistant coach for the team. That makes my sister proud that Jerrod's one of the coach's now. I told her we'd go make the drive to go see a few of the games.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you're having a happy day.

Liz--Congratulations to Jerrod. I wish your sister felt better. I also wish she would move closer to you.
The baby shower was great. The baby's room is jungle animal theme and the party had the same theme. Ryder is due, C-section, on September 4. He will be born in a hospital about 45 minutes from here, so I don't know whether I will be able to see him when he is born. That is where Ronnie was born and she felt more comfortable keeping the same doctor she had when he was born.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Here I have sat, for 15 hours, no potty break, no food, no sleep, no company, just waiting for someone to talk to me.
Ain't nobody talkin' to me!!!
We're having a really nice thunder/lightning storm right now. Another day when I won't have to get out and water.:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph here I am, just 15 hours too late. Story of my life.

Soon after I mailed you the picture of baby Bella my cousin emailed me. Bella's one lung collapsed and the hospital is running more tests. They think she may have a infection. We need to pray hard for Bella. After the email I went on the internet and googled babies born only weighting one pound. For the most part none of my search result had encouraging results.

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Good Morning to all you wonderful people who post on this thread. I may not post a lot, but I always read. Im going through a rough time financially in my life but I try to stay positive. I have such a wonderful family and couldnt ask for a more beautiful daughter inside and out and my boyfriend is my best friend in the whole world. He works so hard to try and keep our family afloat and if he could he would work day and night. We are sending out resumes everywhere, so please pray for a good job to come his way. This man is amazing, he works when the work is there and even when its 7 days a week/10 hr days, he still comes come and cooks dinner everyday and he's a clean freak, so even if I did the cleaning, he'd probably do it again,lol.
For the past 10 years he's worked for a tree company that only pays under the table, has no health benefits,vacation time or sick time and most of the winter he only works maybe 3 days. He is almost 37 and we have no savings, so he went and got a mining certificate about a year ago. Right after he did a lot of mines were getting shut down. Im not sure but I did see a lot of signs saying Obama was the cause. Right out of HS he started working and never went to college, so his job pool is limited. He deserves this so much, even when we have nothing, he still thinks of helping others who have less. He is the most amazing man I know and I am grateful he also stepped up as the dad for my child when her father fails to do so. I know I am praying hard for him to catch a break and find a good job. Please pray for our family in our desperate time we are having. Thanks

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

LizW, I will also be praying for baby Bella. It is so hard to watch such an innocent, helpless newborn fight to live. I will also be praying for the babies parents to have the strength to get through this difficult time.

Murph- Mackenzie and her little sister and family are also on my prayer list. As I said to Liz, it is so difficult to see a child experience so much suffering so soon in life.

Zazz- Where ya been? Haven't seen you post in a few days and I noticed you weren't on the leader board today. I hope all is well!

Yoohoo321- Good luck on going for that crown this week! I'm also gonna try, the last few weeks have been hard for me to finish getting all my points. Either I was sick or my wifi was acting crazy,lol. And Im glad to hear your "share" button is working!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Soon after I mailed you the picture of baby Bella my cousin emailed me. Bella's one lung collapsed and the hospital is running more tests. They think she may have a infection. We need to pray hard for Bella. After the email I went on the internet and googled babies born only weighting one pound. For the most part none of my search result had encouraging results.
Bella is definitely in my prayers. That tiny little angel needs to be totally Covered in prayer. I tried to show my helper the picture and I had accidentally deleted it. If you get time, could you send it to me again? I was surprised that the mother was holding her. I think, most of the time I've known of tiny babies (and none were as small as Bella) the parents were only allowed to put their finger through a hole in the incubator and stroke the baby.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

jordan115 wrote:
Good Morning to all you wonderful people who post on this thread. I may not post a lot, but I always read. Im going through a rough time financially in my life but I try to stay positive. I have such a wonderful family and couldnt ask for a more beautiful daughter inside and out and my boyfriend is my best friend in the whole world. He works so hard to try and keep our family afloat and if he could he would work day and night. We are sending out resumes everywhere, so please pray for a good job to come his way. This man is amazing, he works when the work is there and even when its 7 days a week/10 hr days, he still comes come and cooks dinner everyday and he's a clean freak, so even if I did the cleaning, he'd probably do it again,lol.
For the past 10 years he's worked for a tree company that only pays under the table, has no health benefits,vacation time or sick time and most of the winter he only works maybe 3 days. He is almost 37 and we have no savings, so he went and got a mining certificate about a year ago. Right after he did a lot of mines were getting shut down. Im not sure but I did see a lot of signs saying Obama was the cause. Right out of HS he started working and never went to college, so his job pool is limited. He deserves this so much, even when we have nothing, he still thinks of helping others who have less. He is the most amazing man I know and I am grateful he also stepped up as the dad for my child when her father fails to do so. I know I am praying hard for him to catch a break and find a good job. Please pray for our family in our desperate time we are having. Thanks
I am so sorry that you and your lovely family are going through this. You are not alone. This is happening to thousands of families all over the country.
Once he applies, he should never give up. Keep calling the company. Some companies throw away the application after they have hired someone, then when they need someone else, they re-advertise. He should call every place he has applied to make sure they have his application on file.
Your family is in my prayers.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry that you and your lovely family are going through this. You are not alone. This is happening to thousands of families all over the country.
Once he applies, he should never give up. Keep calling the company. Some companies throw away the application after they have hired someone, then when they need someone else, they re-advertise. He should call every place he has applied to make sure they have his application on file.
Your family is in my prayers.
Thanks for the prayers Murph. It just brakes my heart cause he is "one of those big tough guys" and I can see the pain in his eyes when I say things like, I can't wait to have cable again or constantly saying, school's starting,we need to figure things out. And I know there's nothing we can do and I know he is trying so hard, and thats what kills me. I do have family that does help, but it gets old asking for $20 bucks here or can you help pay my light bill. My family all but had to drag me on vacation because its embarrassing for me to have my grandmother who's on a limited income pay for my daughter and I to do everything. When he does send in his resumes, they tell him we should be hiring here soon, then he never gets a call. Im not sure if he should just start harassing these companies and calling a few times a week or if that would be to much. And I know so many families are going through this, 5 years ago I had a savings. But as the jobs kept coming in less and less and bills just keep getting higher and higher, and the home we own needs repairs that we are letting go,it just becomes so overwhelming sometimes. I am just gonna keep praying and hope something good comes our way sooner rather than later.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

jordan115 wrote:
I pray a good job comes the way of your boyfriend.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Praying hard for Bella.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a really good day.

Liz, I remember Amazing Grace. What a heart breaker. It sounds like little Bella is in a mighty struggle. She is so tiny to be going through so much. She is in my prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Seven hours I have sat here by my lonesome.

I like it more better when somebody Talks To Me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando