Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69588 Jul 13, 2013
Btw, I got into a huge argument with my dumbass neighbor that I would never see an egg without a rooster, I tried to play biology teacher but it went right over his head. I brought him six eggs yesterday!!! The look on his face was priceless!

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#69589 Jul 13, 2013
Hi everyone, how r u all doing? I got home from the beach 2 days ago. We had so much fun but the weather could of been a little better. Avg temp was 85 and it was a lil windy on the beach and the ocean was so cold. I think from now on we will go back to vacationing at Myrtle Beach even tho the drive sucks. When i walked in the door my dog was so happy he actually was whining and licking my face at the same time,lol. Im happy to be home now and am gonna spend plenty of time with him.

Hope everyones having a good weekend!

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#69590 Jul 13, 2013
I'm glad you had a great vacation!

Level 7

Location hidden

#69591 Jul 13, 2013
yoohoo321 wrote:
I'm glad you had a great vacation
Thanks yoohoo...it was so great to spend some time with my teenage daughter. Its not to often these days that she likes to spend 7 days straight with mommy anymore.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#69592 Jul 14, 2013
Good Morning All

Hell no Murph..........All the guy's at work will be asking him who that hot babe on the back of the bike is.

PS......My flowers are still alive and it's been almost a week now

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#69593 Jul 14, 2013
What beach did you go to? My kids and I usually go to the Jersey Shore but have been to several other beaches along the East Coast. Love Myrtle beach but hate the drive.

Had to laugh about your daughter. my daughter was the same way as a teenager. Then she came home from college and pretty much was refusing to move out. A couple years later she got engaged and bought a house a few months before she got married. She owned the house and still refused to move out. Then she comes back from her honeymoon and I thought for sure she would move out then. Nope. She and her husband both moved in for a couple weeks. I thought I might have to resort to serving her with eviction papers!!!!!!!!!!
jordan115 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks yoohoo...it was so great to spend some time with my teenage daughter. Its not to often these days that she likes to spend 7 days straight with mommy anymore.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

#69594 Jul 14, 2013
Queen I love your posts. LOL@GD pulling the egg out of the chicken's butt.

My daughter gave me a bio lesson on the chickens too. Now she has a rooster. From what I remember ( and I probably have this screwed up) The chickens have a egg every day. The only way they can have a baby chick is if they have sex and sit in the egg. If they don't sit on it, it's just a regular egg?
Cajun Queen wrote:
Btw, I got into a huge argument with my dumbass neighbor that I would never see an egg without a rooster, I tried to play biology teacher but it went right over his head. I brought him six eggs yesterday!!! The look on his face was priceless!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69595 Jul 17, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is good.

I couldn't let the day pass without special mention of our Cindy, who went to Heaven three years ago today.

Cindy was a very special lady. She was a hard working woman who loved to laugh and loved to relax with friends watching NASCAR. She was also a sweet, funny, caring poster.

You are missed, Cindy.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#69596 Jul 18, 2013
Good morning to all the girls here on IS~~

I find it so sad that someone would post a funny
on Murph's tribute to Cindy.

Would you be so kind as to post Cindy's recipe
for her Pig Pickin Cake?

~thanks~

RIP Cindy
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69597 Jul 18, 2013
I loved Cindy so much, she was so upbeat and full of life. I love her and I know her family and friends are still suffering from her loss. God bless them all. And Cindy, I know you're in heaven influencing all of us. Thank you for the joy that you brought to us, i will. be forever grateful for your inspiration. God bless. And as a special favor, thank God for his love and protection.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69598 Jul 18, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Good morning to all the girls here on IS~~
I find it so sad that someone would post a funny
on Murph's tribute to Cindy.
Would you be so kind as to post Cindy's recipe
for her Pig Pickin Cake?
~thanks~
RIP Cindy
Here ya go,my friend:

Yellow cake mix 11 ounce mandarin oranges
4 eggs
1/4 c veg oil
1 16 oz whipped topping
1 15oz can crushed pineapple, drained (save)
1 3.5 oz box instant vanilla pudding
Mix cake mix, eggs, oil pour into3 greased, floured pans
Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes

Mix whipped topping, drained pineapple and instant pudding mix.

Here's where I differ from the recipe--I use the pineapple juice and pudding mix to make pudding, then blend it into thewhipped topping. Keep refrigerated
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69599 Jul 18, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
I loved Cindy so much, she was so upbeat and full of life. I love her and I know her family and friends are still suffering from her loss. God bless them all. And Cindy, I know you're in heaven influencing all of us. Thank you for the joy that you brought to us, i will. be forever grateful for your inspiration. God bless. And as a special favor, thank God for his love and protection.
You know what, Sweetie? I miss All of you. I miss US, the way we used to be. Riding out on ol' Clyde to search for his dream girl, Prudence. Taking those wild bus trips.--I never did find my teef and think you still have them.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69600 Jul 18, 2013
I am gonna sit right here and bawl like a baby. My friend who helps me has been working a at a plant half time. They have really been pressuring her to go full time.
This is her last day with me and I am going to be So Lost without her. This has only happened a couple of times, but I needed her to move the sheet off my feet, then move my right foot so I could get out of bed! I would not have been able to get out of bed without her and I Really needed to go to the bathroom. I don't know what to do when the next flare hits.

BUT--I was in a flare, I desperately needed a helper and God sent her to me. She is an angel and
I am very grateful to have had her for the time she was with me.
I feel like a lost puppy right now.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69601 Jul 18, 2013
Well, I have sat here for eleven hours, waiting for someone to talk to me. Do you see how totally dedicated I am??????

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#69604 Jul 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
Well, I have sat here for eleven hours, waiting for someone to talk to me. Do you see how totally dedicated I am??????
Good morning, Murph! Hope you have a nice sunny day. I have been staying so busy, went on a trip up in Michigan and Ohio. That wore me out and have been watching the new Grandbaby just about everyday while his mom and dad are working. I had forgot how much work the little ones are. He is a good baby, but requires constant attention. I get nothing done!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#69605 Jul 19, 2013
Helpful hint.
My husband has a hectic work schedule which makes planning meals a nightmare. I had to come up with meals that didn't have a lot of prep time. One of the things I do is buy large packages of chicken breast and baked them. I cut them into cubes and put two breasts in a food saver bag and freeze them. It cuts down on prep time tremendously plus boneless skinless chicken is cheaper that way.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69606 Jul 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL..........Murph it seems like every time I turn around at a store I see those rolled up hoses things like you got for Mother's Day. Makes me think of you. Are you still using them?
Yes, they are so much easier on my hands and wrists. One major flaw is that you can't just put it down and leave it there to soak something while you do something close by. The head swings back and forth like a snake and sprays water all over.
Yesterday, my friend who helped me and I were on opposite sides of the little pond. I was trying to pull Lily pads while she was adding water to the pond. She started to put the hose in the pond while she came to help me. It sprayed me good. She was yelling,"OMG! I'm sorry!" and I was yelling,"You're Fired!" (This, after I already knew she was leaving).
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69607 Jul 19, 2013
Thank you wonderful people for posting!
Company just came.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#69608 Jul 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
I was up at 2 am just looking for someone to talk to!
Dang it, I should have checked here.

Looks like this is where the party is at.
BTW, does this lamp shade make my butt look fat??

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#69609 Jul 19, 2013
I got this from another thread and thought you all would enjoy it. Hang in there it's a long one but worth it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min RexTheReporter 488,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Fair Game 47,482
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min ricer 1,124,892
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 47 min Rambler 25,906
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,670
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 22 hr Lexus1985 11,950
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 23 hr Lexus1985 9,099
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]