“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#69456 Jun 1, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph I'm still praying for Mackenzie.

Your yard is gorgeous and hopefully your peonies will spring back. This week I'm determined to get some flowers planted ( or at least buy some hanging baskets).

Did the rain stop yet?
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I wish you a happy day.
Liz--I shared a message from Mackenzie's mom on Facebook. She is back in the hospital. The lungs seem to be working ok, but they have had several rejection scares. She is in the hospital because her stomach and colon still aren't working right. She has been very ill because of that.
We got the wind, but not the hail. We are supposed to have heavy rain, wind and hail again this afternoon and evening. My Peonies were blooming so beautifully and the rain put them right down on the ground! Breaks my heart!

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#69457 Jun 1, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
In my enlightened state of wonder, I must consider, what time do they lock the doors, do they politely ask you to bring your ass upstairs? Btw, I'm fully aware I sound like an ass and will regret posting after two, yeah that's right two big glasses of wine and I damn we'll deserve it, lol! Life ain't been too easy on me lately. Love y'all, really, you know who you are!
QUEEEEEN!

It's about time you showed up! Don't you know people worry about you when you don't post?:)
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69458 Jun 1, 2013
snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
QUEEEEEN!
It's about time you showed up! Don't you know people worry about you when you don't post?:)
Red socks red socks happy dance red socks. I worry about people including red socks people, when they don't post. I worried about Queen and then, when she posted, I wasn't sure it was really her. It really was her.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69459 Jun 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph I'm still praying for Mackenzie.
Your yard is gorgeous and hopefully your peonies will spring back. This week I'm determined to get some flowers planted ( or at least buy some hanging baskets).
Did the rain stop yet? <quoted text>
We were under tornado warning around 4:30 yesterday, then all clear, then under warning again. There were some touchdowns in (or near) some small towns around us. They were warning on the radio of Softball size hail. I have Never seen or heard of Softball size hail. Anyway--it got really dark here with a lot of thunder and rain but no hail.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69460 Jun 1, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Red socks red socks happy dance red socks. I worry about people including red socks people, when they don't post. I worried about Queen and then, when she posted, I wasn't sure it was really her. It really was her.
Hey I on vacation sitting on a terrace by myself, alone, I have lots of new waiter friends, I told off a guy from Norway because he kept trying to talk politics and religion. Needless to say we didn't agree on either. I walked outside and no one was outside but me, the koi a d the ducks.,it was nice to relax before my surgery. Love y'all!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69461 Jun 1, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I on vacation sitting on a terrace by myself, alone, I have lots of new waiter friends, I told off a guy from Norway because he kept trying to talk politics and religion. Needless to say we didn't agree on either. I walked outside and no one was outside but me, the koi a d the ducks.,it was nice to relax before my surgery. Love y'all!
Hey,Girl! I wish you the very best of luck with the surgery.
Hope you get Really relaxed before and have time to really relax afterward. Ask for pain drugs. Share with your friend in Kansas if you get too many.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69463 Jun 2, 2013
Good Morning All

Queen hope you're enjoying your vacation and good luck with your surgery.

Murph your rain came my way. It was raining buckets last night.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69464 Jun 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Queen hope you're enjoying your vacation and good luck with your surgery.
Murph your rain came my way. It was raining buckets last night.
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I wish all y'all a really nice day.

That was a zinger of a rain, huh,Liz. Someone said we got over 6" from the combined Wed-Thur-Friday storms. I think everybody in town went to see the flooding yesterday. We have needed rain so badly. Our lakes, creeks, rivers were really low.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69465 Jun 4, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph speaking of rain did you see the sinkhole that opened up in OKC after the storm. That looked very scary.
That rain stopped here and now all that white cotton stuff is blowing around outside. I swear I'm a magnet for it. Drives me and my allergies crazy.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69466 Jun 4, 2013
Hey, Allbodies. I hope you are having a good day.

Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! How is the surgery working? I hope you are feeling much better now.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69467 Jun 5, 2013
"You can't change all that is wrong in this great big world, but you can have an impact, even if it is just a tiny, positive impact on a stranger that receives a smile from you on the street today. There's so much we can do for others, and in the end, what we do for others ends up benefiting us tenfold. So let's do this. Let's make our little worlds amazing today."

Craig Ballantyne

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69468 Jun 5, 2013
You too Murph.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69469 Jun 6, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph where have you been? Don't make me send a search party out after your ass.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69470 Jun 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph where have you been? Don't make me send a search party out after your ass.
Good morning (a little late) Allbodies. I hope you're having a great day.

Liz--I did something to my back a week ago today and I can't Sit.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69471 Jun 7, 2013
So sorry Murph. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 7

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#69472 Jun 7, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief a week ago? I want you to get better quick!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69473 Jun 7, 2013
Good morning Liz and Yoohoo and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day.

I should get my second great grandchild sometime today. They induced labor early this morning. I am really excited and hope I can make it out to the hospital to see him. I think I will be able to drive ok, but then there will be a lot of walking.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69474 Jun 7, 2013
NINE POUNDS TWELVE OUNCES!!!!!!!!!!

22 inches long

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Nashville, GA

#69475 Jun 7, 2013
Murph wrote:
NINE POUNDS TWELVE OUNCES!!!!!!!!!!
22 inches long
WHOO Hooo!!!
What a big baby!

Congratulations!!!

“Mourning the loss of Rambler”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Columbus, OH

#69476 Jun 7, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOO Hooo!!!
What a big baby!
Congratulations!!!
I am not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 min LizW 18,167
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Fair Game 53,477
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min CanUsa 498,059
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,827
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr CJ Rocker 12,556
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr CJ Rocker 27,257
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr grinch 1,232,300
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]