Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Murph wrote:
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great Saturday.
Liz, that is exciting that they are filming that in Rochester. I am happy for that little boy; this is something he will remember forever. I can see how it would become a nuisance to locals.
What is allbodies up to today?
It's gonna be 80 today and in Washington State, that means going outdoors. In my case lawn mowing. Get the doxie to the dog park if I can. Nothing too exciting.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be 80 today and in Washington State, that means going outdoors. In my case lawn mowing. Get the doxie to the dog park if I can. Nothing too exciting.
Mowing and going to the dog park sound exciting to me. I wish I could do that.

My girl just left. Last night and again this morning, I am "Miss Nevaeh" and she is "Miss Big Mama".
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Well, here I have sat for 8 whole hours, staring at the screen, waiting for somebody to say hi.
8 whole hours. Really. I think.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Murph wrote:
Well, here I have sat for 8 whole hours, staring at the screen, waiting for somebody to say hi.
8 whole hours. Really. I think.
Hi:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph I've been sitting here waiting for you for 1 day and 17 hours. Where you been?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Beatnick I saw some video from Angie's and Candice's hometown visits.

Both Angie's parents are pastors of a church. She lives in a small cape cod style house that appears to be in the suburbs. Also she's only ever appeared in one other local production other than school events.

Candice lives in what kind of looked like a mobile home. It was on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Hollywood must have been a huge culture shock for her.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph I've been sitting here waiting for you for 1 day and 17 hours. Where you been?
I was puny for a while,but now I have been sitting here for 12 hours waiting for someone to Talk to me! Where you bin?

Whar ever'body bin???

Gardening and enjoying the great outdoord is No Excuse.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph I've been sitting here for 12 hours waiting for you. We keep missing each other.
Yesterday was 70 degrees here but instead of being outside I opted to start my spring cleaning this week. So far I have a foyer, closet and the living room done. At this rate I should be done just in time to start the fall cleaning.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day. We are having another beautiful day here.
Liz, leave the spring cleaning for a rainy day. Go outside!
I have to get out of my jammies and go get a haircut. Then, my friend and I might re-pot some of the plants that I wintered.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

"Figure out what you want. Focus on it. Find people who have achieved what you want and find out how they think and act, and then follow their lead."

Bill Harris

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

"The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now."

Leo Babauta

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I think I killed it. When I only read, people posted. Now, not so much.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Good Morning Ladies

Murph how did your haircut come out? I'm about 2 monthes past due on getting one and I'm looking pretty shabby.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Good morning, Zazz and Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a lovely day. It rained here earlier this morning but the sun is shining now.

You didn't kill it, Zazz. People just stopped posting. It wasn't you.

Liz, several people have told me that they like my haircut, so I guess I like it. My regular stylist moved to Bartlesville, so this one was brand new to me. I like her. She does container gardening and grows just about everything.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

"If what you want is contentment, it is better and easier to change yourself and what you want than it is to change the world around you."

William B. Irvine

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph I bet you look beautiful with your new hairdo and I'm glad you like the new hairdresser.

I was just reading a Facebook update last night from a high school classmate. The girl was always posting about different trip or places she and her hubby visited. Then last year her husband got sick and passed away couple weeks later. Last week she found out she has colon cancer and needs to go thru both radiation and chemo. I pray everything turns out okay for her and hope good things start coming her way.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
"If what you want is contentment, it is better and easier to change yourself and what you want than it is to change the world around you."
William B. Irvine
Grace happens.

Max Lucado
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph I bet you look beautiful with your new hairdo and I'm glad you like the new hairdresser.
I was just reading a Facebook update last night from a high school classmate. The girl was always posting about different trip or places she and her hubby visited. Then last year her husband got sick and passed away couple weeks later. Last week she found out she has colon cancer and needs to go thru both radiation and chemo. I pray everything turns out okay for her and hope good things start coming her way.
I assure you I don't look beautiful, but I thank you for the thought.
Praying that your friend does well through the radiation and chemo.
I shared a note from Makenzie's mom on Facebook. They are a little concerned about possible rejection, but she is doing great.
I will check to see if she posted an update after the doctor visit.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I checked. Makenzie had a bronchoscopy yesterday but they won't know anything until tomorrow. I hope everyone will keep her in their prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Good morning, Zazz and Liz and Allbodies. I wish you a happy FAF.
The sun came out and it is lovely here. Too wet for the mowing people to come so I am afraid the yard is going to look pretty shabby for the party Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,701 - 68,720 of70,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,078,017
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 min Children should be loved 128
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min Murphey_Law 483,625
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
Man Accused of Molesting Women in Wave Pool 2 hr AllTrue 2
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 2 hr Forrent 4
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr Putnam County Voter 2,381
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••