Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Not sure Beatnick but I have a feeling Amber will be safe. I'm guessing either Candice or Kree are in trouble. Either way it will be sad. Still it could be Angie who's in trouble.

In other words I have no clue but I'm still pulling for Amber.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Famn is the snow sticking? I don't remember us even getting snow in May.

Did GS have fun on his trip today?
Murph wrote:
It is snowing like crazy! The flakes are smaller than they were, but it is coming down hard. I tried to get a picture of the big flakes coming down on my White Iris and my pink Tulips, but my batteries are dead. It is supposed to snow, off and on, through Saturday. It is 36 degrees now, and supposed to drop to 32. I built a fire in the fireplace.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

LizW wrote:
Famn is the snow sticking? I don't remember us even getting snow in May.
Did GS have fun on his trip today? <quoted text>
The grass is already white with snow, even though it was very wet. It is still coming down.
GS's field trip got canceled. They took the kids to the rec center then let them watch a movie. The teacher said they will still have a field trip, just not the one they had planned.
Tuesday was shadow day and he chose to shadow the police. They were so wonderful to him, showed him all around the police station, took him to the judicial center where a policeman was giving a deposition, took him out for lunch, let him spend time in Dispatch. While he was there, a 911 call came in, and he got to watch the arrest on the monitor in the dispatch office. The police chief and one other policeman were his coaches when he played football on the Police League, and he just loves them. He had an absolutely wonderful day.--But, he still wants to be an Air Force pilot.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

I got my hanging flowers down. My friend who helps me had those suckers wired Tight to the hooks. I am glad I got them in,even though it half killed me.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Still snowing.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Good morning all.
Liz I'm sorry Amber got eliminated from American Idol last night but I bet she has a good showbiz career in front of her.

What's left:
Candice
Angie
Kree
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is lovely.
It is cold this morning, but no sign of last night's snow. Everything looks So green.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Murph wrote:
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is lovely.
It is cold this morning, but no sign of last night's snow. Everything looks So green.
I'm glad the snow is gone Murph. It's cold here this morning but we'll get up to 79. Green is good!

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

never give ip

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph I'm glad your snow is gone.

Did I tell you the new Spiderman movie is being shot here in Rochester ( but it's made to look like NYC). Streets are blocked off around the city and they're filled with NYC cabs and buses. Most locals were excited that the movie was being shot here but are now getting pissed off. It's been taking my 2 older kids about 40 extra minutes a day to get to work. A real mess.

On a nicer note a local boy in a wheelchair who's a huge Spiderman fan was cast in the movie and the local news stations have been doing updates on him daily. He's so thrilled.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

I was sort of expecting Amber would get the boot, she seemed to be expecting it as well. After the show ends they keep the camera rolling for a few minutes and show what happens on the Idol website. That poor girl was devastated. Candice and Kree were also very upset. Angie just seemed so fake.

Now my new favorite is Candice or Kree. Candice seems so humble and Kree just seems like a all around genuine nice person.
beatnick wrote:
Good morning all.
Liz I'm sorry Amber got eliminated from American Idol last night but I bet she has a good showbiz career in front of her.
What's left:
Candice
Angie
Kree
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great Saturday.
Liz, that is exciting that they are filming that in Rochester. I am happy for that little boy; this is something he will remember forever. I can see how it would become a nuisance to locals.

What is allbodies up to today?
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I was sort of expecting Amber would get the boot, she seemed to be expecting it as well. After the show ends they keep the camera rolling for a few minutes and show what happens on the Idol website. That poor girl was devastated. Candice and Kree were also very upset. Angie just seemed so fake.
Now my new favorite is Candice or Kree. Candice seems so humble and Kree just seems like a all around genuine nice person.
<quoted text>
I'm just hoping that Angie does NOT win. For the reason you give, too fake.
Kree's voice is wonderful, she just wasn't in top form this week.
Candice blows me away every time.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Murph wrote:
Good morning, Liz and Allbodies. I hope you have a great Saturday.
Liz, that is exciting that they are filming that in Rochester. I am happy for that little boy; this is something he will remember forever. I can see how it would become a nuisance to locals.
What is allbodies up to today?
It's gonna be 80 today and in Washington State, that means going outdoors. In my case lawn mowing. Get the doxie to the dog park if I can. Nothing too exciting.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gonna be 80 today and in Washington State, that means going outdoors. In my case lawn mowing. Get the doxie to the dog park if I can. Nothing too exciting.
Mowing and going to the dog park sound exciting to me. I wish I could do that.

My girl just left. Last night and again this morning, I am "Miss Nevaeh" and she is "Miss Big Mama".
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Well, here I have sat for 8 whole hours, staring at the screen, waiting for somebody to say hi.
8 whole hours. Really. I think.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Murph wrote:
Well, here I have sat for 8 whole hours, staring at the screen, waiting for somebody to say hi.
8 whole hours. Really. I think.
Hi:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Good Morning All

Murph I've been sitting here waiting for you for 1 day and 17 hours. Where you been?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Beatnick I saw some video from Angie's and Candice's hometown visits.

Both Angie's parents are pastors of a church. She lives in a small cape cod style house that appears to be in the suburbs. Also she's only ever appeared in one other local production other than school events.

Candice lives in what kind of looked like a mobile home. It was on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Hollywood must have been a huge culture shock for her.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph I've been sitting here waiting for you for 1 day and 17 hours. Where you been?
I was puny for a while,but now I have been sitting here for 12 hours waiting for someone to Talk to me! Where you bin?

Whar ever'body bin???

Gardening and enjoying the great outdoord is No Excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search