“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#69318 May 2, 2013
Good Morning All

Murph it sounds like you have such wonderful neighbor's.

I'm glad your DIL Aunt is okay, geez that sounds like one awful day.

Is snow still predicted there for tonight?
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69319 May 2, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad we can do this. It seems I'm doing it (talking to myself) more often lately.
;-)
I third that motion lol.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69320 May 2, 2013
Beatnick......I just looked at the polls. I'm scared for poor Amber. Most polls have Kree and Amber in the bottom 2 with Amber leaving. A few polls think Angie might be the one in trouble because a lot of people felt bad about Candice and Amber being in the bottom 2 last week.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69321 May 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph it sounds like you have such wonderful neighbor's.
I'm glad your DIL Aunt is okay, geez that sounds like one awful day.
Is snow still predicted there for tonight?
It's hard to believe in snow on May 2, but there it is, according to the weather.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69322 May 2, 2013
My picks for American Idol:

1. Candice
2. Angie
3. Amber
4. Kree

We'll see tonight.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69323 May 2, 2013
Zazz: we're waiting for your quotes. You definitely give food for thought.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69324 May 2, 2013
Murph-we all beat you to it today. I hope you feel well, you got some writing to do!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69325 May 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
Beatnick......I just looked at the polls. I'm scared for poor Amber. Most polls have Kree and Amber in the bottom 2 with Amber leaving. A few polls think Angie might be the one in trouble because a lot of people felt bad about Candice and Amber being in the bottom 2 last week.
Wow I didn't see this. Angie could be in trouble. The only song I enjoyed from her was "Someone to watch over me." and could it have been any simpler?
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69326 May 2, 2013
Our temps are gonna be from 70 deg. to 85 this week. Around here this is very exciting news, specially for the beginning of May! Our hot season generally doesn't appear until the end of June and then lasts exactly 6 weeks.

My typos are so big this morning, I'm gonna give up for awhile.

Today: The dog park with my doxie and my friend's doxies. It'll be dachsund day.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69327 May 2, 2013
Good morning, Tribe and Liz and Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.

Happy World Day of Prayer. Many in need of our prayers today.

Beatnick, may I bring my dogs and cats and flowers and come spend this week with you? I Really don't want winter again.
Liz, as far as I have heard, we could get rain and snow off and on today, tomorrow, and Saturday. I lugged in all the plants we had set out on the patio, but my shoulders won't let me get the hanging baskets, and my friend who helps me won't be here until tomorrow.
Tribe, I hope DIL's aunt took yesterday off, but I don't know. She and her husband are both nurses in Joplin. Her husband was in St John's Hospital, working, two years ago when the tornado wiped it out.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69328 May 2, 2013
Amen.
And Amen.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69329 May 2, 2013
Amen

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69330 May 2, 2013
You're right. All we can really ever do is pray and trust in God.
Murph wrote:
Amen.
And Amen.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69331 May 2, 2013
It is snowing like crazy! The flakes are smaller than they were, but it is coming down hard. I tried to get a picture of the big flakes coming down on my White Iris and my pink Tulips, but my batteries are dead. It is supposed to snow, off and on, through Saturday. It is 36 degrees now, and supposed to drop to 32. I built a fire in the fireplace.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69332 May 2, 2013
Not sure Beatnick but I have a feeling Amber will be safe. I'm guessing either Candice or Kree are in trouble. Either way it will be sad. Still it could be Angie who's in trouble.

In other words I have no clue but I'm still pulling for Amber.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#69333 May 2, 2013
Famn is the snow sticking? I don't remember us even getting snow in May.

Did GS have fun on his trip today?
Murph wrote:
It is snowing like crazy! The flakes are smaller than they were, but it is coming down hard. I tried to get a picture of the big flakes coming down on my White Iris and my pink Tulips, but my batteries are dead. It is supposed to snow, off and on, through Saturday. It is 36 degrees now, and supposed to drop to 32. I built a fire in the fireplace.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69334 May 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
Famn is the snow sticking? I don't remember us even getting snow in May.
Did GS have fun on his trip today? <quoted text>
The grass is already white with snow, even though it was very wet. It is still coming down.
GS's field trip got canceled. They took the kids to the rec center then let them watch a movie. The teacher said they will still have a field trip, just not the one they had planned.
Tuesday was shadow day and he chose to shadow the police. They were so wonderful to him, showed him all around the police station, took him to the judicial center where a policeman was giving a deposition, took him out for lunch, let him spend time in Dispatch. While he was there, a 911 call came in, and he got to watch the arrest on the monitor in the dispatch office. The police chief and one other policeman were his coaches when he played football on the Police League, and he just loves them. He had an absolutely wonderful day.--But, he still wants to be an Air Force pilot.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69335 May 2, 2013
I got my hanging flowers down. My friend who helps me had those suckers wired Tight to the hooks. I am glad I got them in,even though it half killed me.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69336 May 2, 2013
Still snowing.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69337 May 3, 2013
Good morning all.
Liz I'm sorry Amber got eliminated from American Idol last night but I bet she has a good showbiz career in front of her.

What's left:
Candice
Angie
Kree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,224,603
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min litesong 53,059
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 50 min Murphey_Law 496,928
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,295
mini bike 1 hr anom 1
Slick Willie Still Has the Talent for Evasion a... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 97,189
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]