Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69214 Apr 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes it is like joy will utterly transform us, sometimes we feel like the grief will surely crush us. Sometimes they are so closely intertwined.
Thank you Murph.

You are so right. These two can flip you like a coin without a moment's notice.

I'm just very sad right now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69215 Apr 19, 2013
"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."

Richard L. Evans

I need to read this a few times.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69216 Apr 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beat.
We got some bonkers wild animals! In the last couple of days we have seen an opossum and a raccoon staggering in our upper woods
in broad daylight. NOT GOOD. This indicates they are sick or possibly rabid. Just another indication that it is not safe for the grandchildren to be out without an adult.
Whats ya up to this week?
I am up to No Good.
A stagerring opossum and raccoon----you're right, not a good sign.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69217 Apr 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Murph.
You are so right. These two can flip you like a coin without a moment's notice.
I'm just very sad right now.
This is a tough time for you zazz. I'm sure the families will find comfort in your friendship.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69218 Apr 20, 2013
Murph wrote:
Oh No! After I posted that, I went to her page. She didn't get released after all. Her white count had been high a couple of days ago. They thought it was from the port for her medicine, so they surgically removed the port. Now there is some rejection going on. The doctors are telling them not to be concerned.((??))
That child and her family are going through so much! I hope her white count goes down soon so she can leave the hospital.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69219 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning, Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you have a really nice day.
It is supposed to warm up some today and tomorrow. So far, it is still pretty cold. It Looks like spring out--bright sunshine and green grass (yesterday was my second mowing) but it Feels cold. The plants I wintered are still where I put them last fall.

What are all y'all up to today?

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#69220 Apr 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
I didn't dare plug the computer in yesterday.
We had lightning crackling in the sky ALL day, I've NEVER seen so much! The thunder was almost as continous. I could feel it vibrate the floors of the house. in late afternoon we had a 45 minute downpour with hail. Thunder and lightning continued well into the night. Spooky
WOW Marley, that sounds like an awesome storm....*S* The kind I LOVE!!!!

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#69221 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning everyone.....trying to catch up on the reading. This past month has been just terrible....but I will tell you guys about it later.

Have a great day girls!!!....*S*
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#69222 Apr 20, 2013
Wow, I got to get here today! The basement flooded again,this time some things got wet. The landlord, is finally putting in a sump pump today.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69223 Apr 20, 2013
Maggie McGee wrote:
Good morning everyone.....trying to catch up on the reading. This past month has been just terrible....but I will tell you guys about it later.
Have a great day girls!!!....*S*
You have a great day,too, Maggie. I am sorry the past month has been terrible--here's to nothing but Good Months ahead!
I have the worst back ache I have ever had and I swear I didn't do Anything to fire it up!
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69224 Apr 20, 2013
Jean wrote:
Wow, I got to get here today! The basement flooded again,this time some things got wet. The landlord, is finally putting in a sump pump today.
That landlord needs Bipped! He has farted around waaaaay tolong getting that sump pump in.
I hope you are having a good day
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69225 Apr 20, 2013
We have had some grand and glorious benefits over the years, but people are saying that the "Breathe For Makenzie" benefit last night topped them all.
Someone posted that there was a video of Makenzie and her parents and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69226 Apr 20, 2013
I just shared a video on Facebook where Makenzie is thanking everyone for the prayers.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69227 Apr 21, 2013
Good mrning, Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
I'm gonna have a great day. I am. I am. I just Know I am.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69228 Apr 21, 2013
Murph wrote:
Good mrning, Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
I'm gonna have a great day. I am. I am. I just Know I am.
This is hard work, sitting here for 7 hours, talking to myself.
Could a sistah hop in here and Help me, please??

Level 8

Location hidden

#69229 Apr 21, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a great day,too, Maggie. I am sorry the past month has been terrible--here's to nothing but Good Months ahead!
I have the worst back ache I have ever had and I swear I didn't do Anything to fire it up!
Best medicine for back ache is Arthrotec. It's prescription but works miracles and is non addictive.

Hope you are better soon.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69230 Apr 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Best medicine for back ache is Arthrotec. It's prescription but works miracles and is non addictive.
Hope you are better soon.
Thank you. I will look that up. My stomach rejects all medicine, but I will try anything once. I have the prescription pain pads. For some reason, they don't help my back, although I get shoulder relief from them.

It was beautiful here today, but windy. I set out 6 Pansies and felt like I had put in 12 hours of digging ditches.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69231 Apr 21, 2013
Well, Shoot, Zazz. I already have that prescription under the generic name, Diclofenac. Tears my stomach Apart.

Tuesday we are supposed to have a High of 41. This weather is baffling.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69232 Apr 21, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I will look that up. My stomach rejects all medicine, but I will try anything once. I have the prescription pain pads. For some reason, they don't help my back, although I get shoulder relief from them.
It was beautiful here today, but windy. I set out 6 Pansies and felt like I had put in 12 hours of digging ditches.
If meds bother your stomach, this one likely will. You can take Prilosec, Nexium or one of those types with it to buffer against it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69233 Apr 21, 2013
Oops, your very next post said it did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,617,644
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr lisa 98,544
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Murphey_Law 514,129
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) 9 hr CAL 112
Coke for tourist 22 hr jimi-yank 3
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) Sun I see u 304
Under the table (Apr '17) Oct 14 --IslandGurL-- 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages