“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69207 Apr 19, 2013
Murph, thank you for the update, I have been wondering. Makenzie is a brave little girl and remains in my prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69208 Apr 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
Murph, thank you for the update, I have been wondering. Makenzie is a brave little girl and remains in my prayers.
Zazz--If you do Facebook, you can go to Jennifer Forbes and I believe her mom has posted some pictures of her and her younger sister, also born with Cystic Fibrosis.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69209 Apr 19, 2013
Oh No! After I posted that, I went to her page. She didn't get released after all. Her white count had been high a couple of days ago. They thought it was from the port for her medicine, so they surgically removed the port. Now there is some rejection going on. The doctors are telling them not to be concerned.((??))

Level 8

Location hidden

#69210 Apr 19, 2013
"I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds, and who was a kind and loving person. I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others."

Grace Kelly

Level 8

Location hidden

#69211 Apr 19, 2013
Thanks Murph.

I am heavy hearted tonight. Today my friend buried her little precious 9 year old daughter, She died in her sleep Wednesday morning, totally unexpected. He had been ill but was thought to be dong well.

Last week another friend was buried. A 45 year old man who leaves behind a wife and 3 young children.

Add that to the national news this week and I've been in constant prayer mode.

Think tonight I'll go into drink mode.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69212 Apr 19, 2013
Sorry to hear about the latest turn of events. I don't do Facebook but will log on under a friend's account and check her out. Prayers.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69213 Apr 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
Thanks Murph.
I am heavy hearted tonight. Today my friend buried her little precious 9 year old daughter, She died in her sleep Wednesday morning, totally unexpected. He had been ill but was thought to be dong well.
Last week another friend was buried. A 45 year old man who leaves behind a wife and 3 young children.
Add that to the national news this week and I've been in constant prayer mode.
Think tonight I'll go into drink mode.
I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes it is like joy will utterly transform us, sometimes we feel like the grief will surely crush us. Sometimes they are so closely intertwined.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69214 Apr 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes it is like joy will utterly transform us, sometimes we feel like the grief will surely crush us. Sometimes they are so closely intertwined.
Thank you Murph.

You are so right. These two can flip you like a coin without a moment's notice.

I'm just very sad right now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69215 Apr 19, 2013
"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was."

Richard L. Evans

I need to read this a few times.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69216 Apr 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Beat.
We got some bonkers wild animals! In the last couple of days we have seen an opossum and a raccoon staggering in our upper woods
in broad daylight. NOT GOOD. This indicates they are sick or possibly rabid. Just another indication that it is not safe for the grandchildren to be out without an adult.
Whats ya up to this week?
I am up to No Good.
A stagerring opossum and raccoon----you're right, not a good sign.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69217 Apr 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Murph.
You are so right. These two can flip you like a coin without a moment's notice.
I'm just very sad right now.
This is a tough time for you zazz. I'm sure the families will find comfort in your friendship.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69218 Apr 20, 2013
Murph wrote:
Oh No! After I posted that, I went to her page. She didn't get released after all. Her white count had been high a couple of days ago. They thought it was from the port for her medicine, so they surgically removed the port. Now there is some rejection going on. The doctors are telling them not to be concerned.((??))
That child and her family are going through so much! I hope her white count goes down soon so she can leave the hospital.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69219 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning, Beatnick and Allbodies. I hope you have a really nice day.
It is supposed to warm up some today and tomorrow. So far, it is still pretty cold. It Looks like spring out--bright sunshine and green grass (yesterday was my second mowing) but it Feels cold. The plants I wintered are still where I put them last fall.

What are all y'all up to today?

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#69220 Apr 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
I didn't dare plug the computer in yesterday.
We had lightning crackling in the sky ALL day, I've NEVER seen so much! The thunder was almost as continous. I could feel it vibrate the floors of the house. in late afternoon we had a 45 minute downpour with hail. Thunder and lightning continued well into the night. Spooky
WOW Marley, that sounds like an awesome storm....*S* The kind I LOVE!!!!

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#69221 Apr 20, 2013
Good morning everyone.....trying to catch up on the reading. This past month has been just terrible....but I will tell you guys about it later.

Have a great day girls!!!....*S*
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#69222 Apr 20, 2013
Wow, I got to get here today! The basement flooded again,this time some things got wet. The landlord, is finally putting in a sump pump today.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69223 Apr 20, 2013
Maggie McGee wrote:
Good morning everyone.....trying to catch up on the reading. This past month has been just terrible....but I will tell you guys about it later.
Have a great day girls!!!....*S*
You have a great day,too, Maggie. I am sorry the past month has been terrible--here's to nothing but Good Months ahead!
I have the worst back ache I have ever had and I swear I didn't do Anything to fire it up!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69224 Apr 20, 2013
Jean wrote:
Wow, I got to get here today! The basement flooded again,this time some things got wet. The landlord, is finally putting in a sump pump today.
That landlord needs Bipped! He has farted around waaaaay tolong getting that sump pump in.
I hope you are having a good day
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69225 Apr 20, 2013
We have had some grand and glorious benefits over the years, but people are saying that the "Breathe For Makenzie" benefit last night topped them all.
Someone posted that there was a video of Makenzie and her parents and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#69226 Apr 20, 2013
I just shared a video on Facebook where Makenzie is thanking everyone for the prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,124,264
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Riverside 488,782
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Princess Hal 17,663
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 2 hr wolfnasty1556 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Fair Game 47,469
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
two words (Jul '10) Sat Lexus1985 26,905
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]