Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Jean wrote:
My computer has a mind of own. I cried when I thought it was crashed. Love you all!
I am thrilled that you got it going again. Love you back.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Jean, this is a free program. It cleans more garbage from my computer that a high priced one I purchased.

The most important things to clear are cookies and internet history. You can select other things. I don't clean my pass words off.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

"Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change."

Author Unknown

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

"There is only so much energy available to us in life.

"Spending it on solving problems is one possible way of living your life, but this may leave you empty-hearted; spending it on what excites you is a lot more fulfilling and fun -- and effortless; and usually, the previously experienced problems vanish on their own. We don't have to battle against the darkness when all we need to do is turn on the light."

Andrea Moritz
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Stopping in to see what I have missed, and to say Hello. Hope all you all is doing fine!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Going back to read.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
You got some smart wild animals in your neighborhood!
Hi Beat.
We got some bonkers wild animals! In the last couple of days we have seen an opossum and a raccoon staggering in our upper woods
in broad daylight. NOT GOOD. This indicates they are sick or possibly rabid. Just another indication that it is not safe for the grandchildren to be out without an adult.
Whats ya up to this week?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no Marley! That sounds like a job I once had. One of the men there told me the women were going to chew me up and spit me out. I think they COULD have.
About two weeks after I quit that job we read in the newspaper that one of the women who worked there, got taken out in handcuffs. She allegedly had set her trailer on fire. Her husband had perished in that fire, but they found one of his severed ears outside.
I knew that place creeped me out!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Cajun Queen wrote:
Prayer request, my friend buried her baby sister Tuesday and her grandmother died today, she is devastated. Please keep her in your prayers.
crap....I will
how absolutely miserable
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Murph wrote:
Younger son came in around 4 and asked if I knew there had been a shooting a block from me. He said he herard it on the scanner that they were to come in (whatever their code is for no lights or sirens) and the ambulance was not to come in until the police gave the ok. It was an hour and a half ago and all the police cars, lights, etc., going on, but I haven't heard what happened. It is just across the street north of the high school.
I can see it all from my patio, and a bunch of people are outside L@@king--too cold for me. I will read about it in the paper.
Oh no, more sad crap. Poor Mom and Dad and family.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely love having chickens, they will eat out of my hand and let me touch them now but they won't start laying for 2-3 months. I'm worried I might be over feeding them they are so fat. I'm planting beets for the first time, any suggestions? My GS asked me to plant them but the only way I've ever eaten them is pickled.
You can't go wrong with pickled beets! If canned just plain,....they taste...too earthy for me. Pickled is perfect. They need that sugar and vinegar!
I loved my chickens when we had them for their morning chatter. So quaint to hear them wake up and talk to each other!
I'm guilty! I LOVE CHICKEN CHATTER!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

snarky wrote:
Happy Monday to allbodies.
Been busier than hell. Good weekend but I feel like I have been whippped. Need to go to work to rest.
Happy tax day.(that really sucked!)
Tell me.
@@!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Murph wrote:
Happy Birthday to Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday Dear Shaniiiiiiiieeeeeeeee
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Shani---I hope you have a Great Day.
Well leave me clueless. I, Or a munchkin,... lost the paper I wrote important stuff on! Sorry guys please forgive me.
Happy birthday!
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Florida Night Shift wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Allodies.
Murph-Am I a lodie?(Thought I was a lady?)
Or are we all odies?
Terrible Day. Prayers just don't seem to be enough.
Queen, sorry I missed you the other day. I read about fresh milk in our area (to be delivered to your door!) and I thought about you and your chickens.
Snarks-I want a job where I can rest. I highly doubt your resting there.
Jean's computer has the right idea. Send her my best when you talk to her, please.
Beat- what? does not equal four.
My best to y'all. Just checking in.
Can't get a word in edgewise around here, so I'll get one in middlewise.
XXXOOO
oh. and - amen again.
Hi Flo! You know my hearts out to you. I'm leaving my pink tupperware to you in my will.
hugs
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
"If the person you're talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."
Winnie the Pooh
I think you are sort of a doll baby.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Mom passed on April 10th. one year ago.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Jean wrote:
My computer has a mind of own. I cried when I thought it was crashed. Love you all!
DANG!......Hope you can still communicate?
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
"Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change."
Author Unknown
letting go of heinous acts, absolves the sinner, and burdens the innocent.
Marley

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
"There is only so much energy available to us in life.
"Spending it on solving problems is one possible way of living your life, but this may leave you empty-hearted; spending it on what excites you is a lot more fulfilling and fun -- and effortless; and usually, the previously experienced problems vanish on their own. We don't have to battle against the darkness when all we need to do is turn on the light."
Andrea Moritz
Wise words oh Zazzmo!
Good night, so long
Click the switch ladies!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Marley God Bless your Mom, You and your entire family.
Marley wrote:
Mom passed on April 10th. one year ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando