Amen.
And Amen.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#69145 Apr 11, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't eat worms, I just stuff them into my ears.
I worked exactly two weeks at a nightmare job that gave demerits for everything. They had a batch of young rough girls working there. A girl shoved me out of the way one day so she could punch out in front of me. She looked up at me all digusted, and said, "You gotta punch out on time or you'll get a demerit!"
"I know, I said, I'm saving up for a toaster."
I still laugh about that!
Oh no Marley! That sounds like a job I once had. One of the men there told me the women were going to chew me up and spit me out. I think they COULD have.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#69146 Apr 11, 2013
Hello to all the ladies on The Lane!
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69147 Apr 11, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Hi TM, hope you are having a wonderful day.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69148 Apr 11, 2013
Prayer request, my friend buried her baby sister Tuesday and her grandmother died today, she is devastated. Please keep her in your prayers.
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#69149 Apr 11, 2013
Amen.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69150 Apr 11, 2013
Never, ever, ever go to the grocery store to stock up while you're really, really hungry. I hope some kind soul finds my jaw that dropped off at Kroger, I left my contact information!
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69151 Apr 11, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Hi, Tribe. I would have responded sooner, but I just home from therapy.
I tell you, floating in that warm water while the therapist massages my back is pretty close to Heaven!
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69152 Apr 11, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
Ok. I am going to try again. Topix does not like me today.
I would have responded sooner but I just got back from therapy.
I tell you, floating on my back in that warm water with a therapist massaging my back is pretty close to Heaven.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69153 Apr 11, 2013
I knew if I re-wrote it, Topix would post the first one.
Waiting to see if it posts my post to Beatnick.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69154 Apr 11, 2013
Younger son came in around 4 and asked if I knew there had been a shooting a block from me. He said he herard it on the scanner that they were to come in (whatever their code is for no lights or sirens) and the ambulance was not to come in until the police gave the ok. It was an hour and a half ago and all the police cars, lights, etc., going on, but I haven't heard what happened. It is just across the street north of the high school.
I can see it all from my patio, and a bunch of people are outside L@@king--too cold for me. I will read about it in the paper.
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69155 Apr 11, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Today is my big grocery shopping day. I don't mind picking up a lot of stuff at the store, but I sure mind unloading it and putting it away!
I'm wishing you all a great day.
I hope you had a great day, too, Beatnick. One of the wonderful things about having my friend who helps me is, I haven't seen the inside of Country Mart for a Long time.:)
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69156 Apr 11, 2013
Cajun,you've got me wanting chickens! I wonder if they an be litter trained??
Surely couldn't be any harder to train then Little Marley was! Plus--they probably wouldn't eat my furniture like she did.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#69157 Apr 11, 2013
Murph wrote:
Cajun,you've got me wanting chickens! I wonder if they an be litter trained??
Surely couldn't be any harder to train then Little Marley was! Plus--they probably wouldn't eat my furniture like she did.
Hubs was totally against my chicken idea until I asked him to design and build the chicken coop, now it was all his idea! I can't wait for my fresh eggs every day, the grand kids love it as much as we do. And so far, all they do is peck, peck, peck!
Murph

Mount Hope, KS

#69158 Apr 11, 2013
Dear God. The shooting was an 18 year old senior.
He was a friend of my GS that it at KU, my 18 year-old GD and my New 18 year old GD.
His step-sister said he went to Louisiana for Spring Break and had been saying strange things ever since he got back--I am Superman, I am Jesus, I am going to save the world None of his friends
are saying anything other than how blindsided they were by this and they wish they had known. One mentioned a food fight they had yesterday with cucumber slices and how much fun they'd had.
So close to graduation. So tragic. Please pray for his grieving family.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#69160 Apr 11, 2013
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.

*** Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)***
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#69161 Apr 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
*** Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)***
Oscar Wilde was very clever.

Level 8

Location hidden

#69162 Apr 12, 2013
"True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it."

Alexandre Dumas Pere

Level 8

Location hidden

#69163 Apr 12, 2013
"To live in great simplicity, and in a wise ignorance, is exceeding wise."

St. Pachomius

Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#69164 Apr 13, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
Amen
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,457,536
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Basil Fomeen 62,297
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 6 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Murphey_Law 512,860
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages