Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Y'all go to Let's Chat and read good news about Shuaws Mom post #13358.
lol

I'd give it a big thumbs up if I could remember how the really cool posters do it!
snork
Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Murph wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, No!
I usually do not read my horoscope in the paper but I was trying to relax with this morning's paper before starting to get ready. I glanced at my horoscope. First sentence: "You suddenly might run out of steam." DUH!!
"Considering everything that you do, are you really that surprsed that you need to slow down? Choose to do only what you have committed to do."
I sure wish I hadn't read that!
Well,....I hope you committed to having a down home HELL OF A GOOD TIME!
and to sitting down whenever the spirit moves ya.
Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Marley wrote:
lol
I'd give it a big thumbs up if I could remember how the really cool posters do it!
snork
Speaking of posters,....Where to heck are you guys?
I hope you are all well and on vacation or something.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marley wrote:
lol
snork
That really is good news. I am praying that she will continue to get stronger.^5
Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
That really is good news. I am praying that she will continue to get stronger.^5
Good morning party girl!
How was the wedding?
I bet it turned out beautiful!
Was the weather o.k.? did the wind die down?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Murph I was just posting to you on the other thread. WTH..........are you pulling a all nighter? How was the wedding? I hope you enjoyed yourself and can now sit back and relax.
Wedding details please.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

To me I find horoscopes, fortune tellers, etc nothing but creepy BS.
Murph wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, No!
I usually do not read my horoscope in the paper but I was trying to relax with this morning's paper before starting to get ready. I glanced at my horoscope. First sentence: "You suddenly might run out of steam." DUH!!
"Considering everything that you do, are you really that surprsed that you need to slow down? Choose to do only what you have committed to do."
I sure wish I hadn't read that!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,....I hope you committed to having a down home HELL OF A GOOD TIME!
and to sitting down whenever the spirit moves ya.
It was beautiful! Part of their ceremony was flowers and candles to honor their fathers. I got this beautiful Canna Lily wrist corsage.
The kids were so beautiful.
Friday night, son was flashing the really nice watch the bride had given him. I am so flippin' dense--I was coomplimenting the bride on her bling and told her it was beautiful---hell, I was talking about her sparkly shirt and didn't even notice the lovely necklace he had given her. Daughter mentioned yesterday how beautiful necklace he had given the bride. I told her I hadn't even noticed it--I was looking at her shirt!
Our former neighbor, semi-retired from pastoring, conducted the ceremony and mentioned that he had had the pleasure of watching son grow into a fine young man when we were neighbors.

I took 43 pictures and got the photographer's butt in half of them.

The reception was lovely, too. The bride's and groom's first dance was to 'Angel Eyes'. A little girl got out on the dance floor and wanted to dance, too. They picked her up and did part of the dance holding her and dancing with her. It was really sweet.

The dinner was excellent.

After the bride and groom first dance, i knew I had to leave. I didn't want any of my kids to miss any of their brother's reception, so my best friend and her cousin, the friend who helps me, brought me home. My bones wanted to go home at (actually before the ceremony). We had to be there at 3:30 for pictures of the groom and his family, then after the wedding of the two of them and pictures of the bride's family. By then, it was after 6,***and time to head for the reception.

I knew my bones were not going to let up enough to let me sleep, but I sure enjoyed the mattress pad turned up to 5. I was up every hour, loading pictures, watering house plants, etc.

AFter two nights of hugging people and celebrating, my body has had a workout. People would come up and hug me and tell me I looked lovely and they hadn't seen me in such a long time. AFter they left, I would ask daughters, "Who was that?"

The bride and groom are so happy and we are all so happy for them
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Sorry--My grandma really did teach me better manners than that.
Good morning, Allbodies. I hope you have a great day. It is already 54 degrees here.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Awwwwwww Murph it sounds beautiful. I'm so happy for all of you. May your Son and his Bride have many, many years of happiness.

LOL@ I love it. We did the same thing at my daughter's wedding. Hugged guests and thanked them for coming, we didn't remember half their names and the other half we never saw or knew to begin with.

After you rest please send pic's. I'll even settle for the photographer's butt.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
It was beautiful! Part of their ceremony was flowers and candles to honor their fathers. I got this beautiful Canna Lily wrist corsage.
The kids were so beautiful.
Friday night, son was flashing the really nice watch the bride had given him. I am so flippin' dense--I was coomplimenting the bride on her bling and told her it was beautiful---hell, I was talking about her sparkly shirt and didn't even notice the lovely necklace he had given her. Daughter mentioned yesterday how beautiful necklace he had given the bride. I told her I hadn't even noticed it--I was looking at her shirt!
Our former neighbor, semi-retired from pastoring, conducted the ceremony and mentioned that he had had the pleasure of watching son grow into a fine young man when we were neighbors.
I took 43 pictures and got the photographer's butt in half of them.
The reception was lovely, too. The bride's and groom's first dance was to 'Angel Eyes'. A little girl got out on the dance floor and wanted to dance, too. They picked her up and did part of the dance holding her and dancing with her. It was really sweet.
The dinner was excellent.
After the bride and groom first dance, i knew I had to leave. I didn't want any of my kids to miss any of their brother's reception, so my best friend and her cousin, the friend who helps me, brought me home. My bones wanted to go home at (actually before the ceremony). We had to be there at 3:30 for pictures of the groom and his family, then after the wedding of the two of them and pictures of the bride's family. By then, it was after 6,***and time to head for the reception.
I knew my bones were not going to let up enough to let me sleep, but I sure enjoyed the mattress pad turned up to 5. I was up every hour, loading pictures, watering house plants, etc.
AFter two nights of hugging people and celebrating, my body has had a workout. People would come up and hug me and tell me I looked lovely and they hadn't seen me in such a long time. AFter they left, I would ask daughters, "Who was that?"
The bride and groom are so happy and we are all so happy for them
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

LizW wrote:
Awwwwwww Murph it sounds beautiful. I'm so happy for all of you. May your Son and his Bride have many, many years of happiness.
LOL@ I love it. We did the same thing at my daughter's wedding. Hugged guests and thanked them for coming, we didn't remember half their names and the other half we never saw or knew to begin with.
After you rest please send pic's. I'll even settle for the photographer's butt.
<quoted text>
Thank you for the good wishes.
When my friends and I were leaving, this woman rushed up and hugged me (again) and said we really needed to get together and have coffee sooon. Friend said, "I didn't know you had her over for coffee." I told them I hadn't seen the woman in ten years or more and only knew her because she was hugging on me at the family dinner. She and the bride's mom are good friends.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning party girl!
How was the wedding?
I bet it turned out beautiful!
Was the weather o.k.? did the wind die down?
Good morning, Marley. Party girl's bones kept her up all night, but I got a lot dne.

The wind never died down, but people in their freshly done hair-dos were out in it a lot and didn't seem to mind.
Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Marley. Party girl's bones kept her up all night, but I got a lot dne.
The wind never died down, but people in their freshly done hair-dos were out in it a lot and didn't seem to mind.
I'm glad it came together to be a wonderful celebration.
Congratulations to the two of them.
Now maybe you can rest your mind, AND your bones.

My bones could use some warm, dry weather.

Very windy here today also.
Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I woke up this morning hearing this song in my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I can't remember what I was dreaming.
But I feel relaxed and well rested.
funny how a mind works!
Marley

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

(((((Snarky!))))
I hope everything and everyone at your house is O.K.?
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad it came together to be a wonderful celebration.
Congratulations to the two of them.
Now maybe you can rest your mind, AND your bones.
My bones could use some warm, dry weather.
Very windy here today also.
thank you,Marley.
I hope you get some warm, sunny weather Very Soon. It sounds as though you had a Loooong, snowy winter there.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marley wrote:
(((((Snarky!))))
I hope everything and everyone at your house is O.K.?
I hope that with you. I miss those red socks, even though I have my own now, thanks to a lovely friend.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Hey allbodies.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. It's a bit warm here, but it feels good.

Murph, the wedding sounds wonderful! I'll bet little one was cute as a button! Did she enjoy herself?

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've been vacationing on the French Riviera. But alas, I had to put my top back on and come home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,081,589
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 43 min Murphey_Law 484,213
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 59 min The Real Missyfit 17,567
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 3 hr DeathToTraitors 1
We Should Hang All Crooked Cops And Crooked Pol... 3 hr DeathToTraitors 3
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••