|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

snarky wrote:
Good morning, allbodies.
Topix is really in a snit these days. I tried top post earlier in the week, and it wouldn't let me. I'm not too sure this is going to post.
Imma post this real quick.
Is your Sis coming to see you for Easter?
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Murph that tub of yours is starting to piss me off , you need to call customer service and make them take the tub back. It's not what they promised and it's certainly not living up to your expectations. There's no reason you should have to keep it.
heheehheee
You tell it Liz!
Sorry,.... for some reason reading that first line tickled my funny bone.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

I hope your Sis doesn't have anything too serious Liz.
I think dry skin is one of the side effects of a thyroid problem.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your Sis coming to see you for Easter?
No. She was here in January. She'll probably come back sometime over the summer. It's a long drive so twice a year is about as much as she can handle.

We have a lot of "snow birds" here and they don't think anything of running up and down I-95 many times a year. I don't know how they do it. Mom's neighbors (in their 70's) "run up to" Vermont often. Talk about a drive!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Good morning, Allbodies. I hope your day is a good one.
I am geting a haircut at 11:30, then taking flowers to the cemetery, then going back to bed.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

LizW wrote:
I love Pinerest. They really have some great ideas. Did you ever look at the gift section? It's divided by price ranges 1.00 and up. Some great ideas are there. <quoted text>
I LOVE Pinterest. I have found some great recipes. I like the "secret" board for gifts. I haven't looked at the gift section. I'll try that.

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Murph wrote:
I am geting a haircut at 11:30, then taking flowers to the cemetery, then going back to bed.
Have a great day, Murph! I hope your haircut turns out ok.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Murph wrote:
That's right,...your anniversary. I hope you feel his love with you as you remember your time together.
hug and a squeeze
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

snarky wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a great day, Murph! I hope your haircut turns out ok.
Thank you. This is the last haircut from this hair dresser. I just love her to pieces. She gave me a big hug when I left. She is moving to Bartlesville to go in business with her daughter. She always had me laughing.

I had planned to buy myself an anniversary gift, but by the time I left the beauty shop and stopped in at the library, I was beyond pooped. I went to bed.
A dear friend, who we all know, and whose name shall remain secret, Called And Woke Me UP!!!!!!!!!! Then I dropped the phone and we finished our conversation with me holding the main body of the phone and the battery pack in one hand and the back of the phone in the other hand.
(I didn't mention your name, Jean).
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right,...your anniversary. I hope you feel his love with you as you remember your time together.
hug and a squeeze
Yes, I had a lot of good memories today, especially us laughing together. The night after his first stroke, I was sleeping in one of those hospital chairs. He kept knocking the urinal off the bed. After a while, I knew it was intentional. After about the 20th time he did it, I got in bed with him and wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "You old fart--knock that urinal off one more time and I am going to put it in a very uncomfortable place." He laughed and said he couldn't sleep and was just lonely. I stayed in bed with him until he fell asleep.

That time, he got out of the rehab center on Good Friday,and walked into church on Sunday, using a 3-prong cane.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Sorry for the double click.
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I had a lot of good memories today, especially us laughing together. The night after his first stroke, I was sleeping in one of those hospital chairs. He kept knocking the urinal off the bed. After a while, I knew it was intentional. After about the 20th time he did it, I got in bed with him and wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "You old fart--knock that urinal off one more time and I am going to put it in a very uncomfortable place." He laughed and said he couldn't sleep and was just lonely. I stayed in bed with him until he fell asleep.
That time, he got out of the rehab center on Good Friday,and walked into church on Sunday, using a 3-prong cane.
such cherished memories. I hope they go on and on.
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally get a break this year. This year Easter is at my sis's house. She is doing a ham, but it will be sort of a picnic dinner buffet. Baked beans, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, pickled beets, blk olives, green olives, vegetable tray and dip, cantelope, honeydew, strawberries, grapes, and whatever else people tote over there. haha
What's on your menu?
A lot of our snow melted yesterday. It has warmed up to 41. Now if we could just get some sunshine!
I'll have to go to pinterest and check it out again. I haven't looked at it in a long time.
Do you enjoy crafting?
Hi Marley, sorry been a tad busy as we all have I'm sure. Sounds like a perfect Easter picnic and great idea! I hope it warms up for you. It's only going to be @ 40 degrees here on Easter and raining. My husband is Lithuanian so he likes the traditional eastern Europe cuisine like pyrogies, ham, cabbage rolls, this potato and bacon baked casserole called kugelis,(all of which is a great deal of fiddle fartin around lol) but worth it.
I love crafting, painting, knitting, cooking, canning, I am a ubergranny lol.
Have a great Easter Marley.
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

LizW wrote:
I love Pinerest. They really have some great ideas. Did you ever look at the gift section? It's divided by price ranges 1.00 and up. Some great ideas are there. <quoted text>
No, I never have looked at it. I will. Pintrest is a great way to waste time huh lol?
Marley

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Good morning Ladies
I'm getting ready to go and watch my neices and lil Monty color Easter eggs. This will be a lot of laughs!
Have some fun today!
bbl
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Good afternoon Allbodies. Dang cat knocked my jewerly box off the bookcase and things went everywhere. Oh joy.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Happy Easter Ladies

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

LOL......... I find all these great ideas on Pinterest that I plan on doing and then I just sort of forget about them. This spring my goal is to put some of these ideas into action.
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I never have looked at it. I will. Pintrest is a great way to waste time huh lol?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

That sounds like fun. When thet were little my kids loved to decorate the eggs.
Marley wrote:
Good morning Ladies
I'm getting ready to go and watch my neices and lil Monty color Easter eggs. This will be a lot of laughs!
Have some fun today!
bbl
Level 4

Toronto Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

LizW wrote:
LOL......... I find all these great ideas on Pinterest that I plan on doing and then I just sort of forget about them. This spring my goal is to put some of these ideas into action. <quoted text>
Good for you Liz! Maybe I'll get some of your "pinspiration" this spring too lol Happy Easter!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 68,341 - 68,360 of70,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,073,411
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min Murphey_Law 483,130
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr who cares 2,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,612
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr Lon Spector 93
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 17,553
Orlando heroin 6 hr dino 20
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••