Murph

Wichita, KS

#68869 Mar 19, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaeru is very noisy, croaks from morn till night and has many parties. Still, I enjoy him.
If you notice sometime that he is gone, you will know where to find him. I think he likes courting Kansas frogs.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68870 Mar 19, 2013
Well, here I have sat for 8 hours, waiting for someone to talk to m.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68871 Mar 20, 2013
Murph wrote:
Well, here I have sat for 8 hours, waiting for someone to talk to m.
I know! It sucks to be the Maytag man!
Say did ya checkout the history of Boudicca? I only just learned of her a couple of years ago. She must have been incredibly strong, and full of grit. She had to have had something very special about her personality to make thousands of men follow her into battle! I wish I could be invisible, and just go back and follow her through one of her days. Can you imagine?

Speaking of bold, strong women. Hatshepsut,(an egyptian pharoah)
was remarkable also.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68872 Mar 20, 2013
Murph, I sort of repeated myself there because I didn't think you went back far enough to see my post to you about Boudicca.
(((Don't mess with the Bou!)))
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68873 Mar 20, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Sorry for the double post, the first one didn't take until later!
I HATE when that happens!
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68874 Mar 20, 2013
OOPs! Good mornin all y'all.
I hope something good happens to you today.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68875 Mar 20, 2013
Good morning, Marley and Allbodies.
Marley, I didn't look at the history yet. She obviously had a lot of inner power.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68876 Mar 20, 2013
My friend is on spring break. She was here yesterday and said she would be back sometime this week. SHe has a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday and the doctor told her to do TWO days of prep.
I told her I had heard that the prep is not so bad now because doctors were using pills now instead of making people drink that horrible, disgusting Stuff. She said her doctor must not have heard that good news because he prescribed TWO bottles of the nasty stuff. The friend who helps me is taking her.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68877 Mar 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
OOPs! Good mornin all y'all.
I hope something good happens to you today.
Good morning Murph, Marley, and all. This is a driveby to say hello and let you know we have rain, rain, rain (Kaeru loves to party but this morning he's sleeping in, even though it's soggy. The day after tomorrow we're supposed to have 5 straight days of sun. That is a big event in these parts. Every business (including medical) in town will shut down for sunshine.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68878 Mar 20, 2013
A couple good things have happened for me already!
the sun is shining big, and bright, and the calender is promising me that this is the first day of spring! Yeah!.........I don't necessarily think the weather will cooperate but,......
Oh, and Bear made coffee. Can you see how it sticks in my teeth? ummmmm

snork
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68879 Mar 20, 2013
Well, not EVERY business, just most.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68880 Mar 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
A couple good things have happened for me already!
the sun is shining big, and bright, and the calender is promising me that this is the first day of spring! Yeah!.........I don't necessarily think the weather will cooperate but,......
Oh, and Bear made coffee. Can you see how it sticks in my teeth? ummmmm
snork
Send some of that big, bright sun this way!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68881 Mar 20, 2013
Murph wrote:
My friend is on spring break. She was here yesterday and said she would be back sometime this week. SHe has a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday and the doctor told her to do TWO days of prep.
I told her I had heard that the prep is not so bad now because doctors were using pills now instead of making people drink that horrible, disgusting Stuff. She said her doctor must not have heard that good news because he prescribed TWO bottles of the nasty stuff. The friend who helps me is taking her.
The friend who helps you sounds super nice.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68882 Mar 20, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
The friend who helps you sounds super nice.
She is one of a kind. My friend mentioned to her that she was going to use part of her spring break to tear down a lean-to that was on her shed. The friend who helps me immediately said, "I will get hubby's power tools and come help you."

Also--I guess some of son's 'country boys' as he calls his friends, are planning to get drunk at the reception dinner/dance and have already asked if they can come to her house, leave their trucks there, and have her drive them back to her house for the night. Of course, she said she would. Her husband is the same way; he will go out of his way to help people.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68883 Mar 20, 2013
PS--She tells this hilarious story about one of the country boys who had gone to a party and got pretty drunk. He was driving the back roads home and his car broke down. He called her and wanted her to come get him, but he was having a really hard time telling her where he was (he actually didn't Know where he was). She drove the back roads between where the party was and this guy's house. She Found him.
THEN, he is telling her that he had ordered a Pizza and couldn't understand why it hadn't been delivered yet.
She called the pizza place and they said he hadn't ordered a pizza. He was moaning about his pizza until she took him home and made him some bacon and eggs and put him to bed on their couch.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68884 Mar 20, 2013
I have had a Busy few minutes. I called to ask how soon the groomer could take care of my dogs. She asked, "How soon can you be here?"
I got them there and she did Murphy's pedicure.
Marley was absolutly Determined that we were Not going to leave her there. That little fluff-ball is Powerful.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68885 Mar 20, 2013
Waugh!

It's been snowing off and on all afternoon and it is windy, cold and miserable!
chuckle...Poor Marley, she don't wanna be messed with Murph.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68886 Mar 20, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Send some of that big, bright sun this way!
Will you take some snow?
:(
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68887 Mar 20, 2013
Marley wrote:
Waugh!
It's been snowing off and on all afternoon and it is windy, cold and miserable!
chuckle...Poor Marley, she don't wanna be messed with Murph.
She always comes home with a big-time attitude, snarling and snapping at Murphy.
We have snow and ice moving in tomorrow.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68888 Mar 21, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you take some snow?
:(
I'm not sure. We had enough snow last year to make up for this year.
Yesterday was a wind and rain torrent (and an episode of hail) like I haven't seen in a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,191,950
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 min Kenny Z 17,875
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 24 min Princess Hey 17,363
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min reality 51,531
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min T-REX 492,172
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? (Aug '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 123
What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 267
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST