West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Florida Night Shift wrote:
Marley--we need a grand story from your Monty.
Beat-we need starry news.
Lil'one didn't want to eat his broccoli last night. He had to sit on the couch (no tv) and think about the cookies we were going to make for 4 minutes, and then decide if he wanted cookies. If so, he had to eat his broccoli. He ate his broccoli. MSB ate her broccoli without a fuss, but she wanted to eat ALL the cookies and pouted when she was told she could only have a couple. Poop. If we was at Grandma's house, it would have been cookies for everyone, broccoli or not. lol
I'm going to go out and look at the moon. I'll see you all there.
HUGS!
LOL
Hi Flo! Sometimes I think grown ups make life to tuff about simple things.
I was on an outing with Monty, and his Mom and Dad on Sunday. Our destination was a Rock, Gem, and Fossil shop about 50 minutes from here. During the course of the drive we talked back and forth about a lot of things. Emily was talking about what a high price H&R Block wanted to do there taxes. Monty chimed in with a twinkle in his eye and said, "They should call that place The RIP Block!"

chuckle

Do you have any new projects going?
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that froggy Kearu will be croaking out a "Courtin"(as in Froggy went a..) song to you before you know it. lol I hope he is still alive and well anyway!
I hope that little sucker will do his courting closer to home this year and stay the heck out of my pond. He is one noisy little dude when he is courting
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Good morning, Marley and Allbodies. I wish you some joy in your day.
It is lovely here, but supposed to get cold again and rain and snow later this week.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that froggy Kearu will be croaking out a "Courtin"(as in Froggy went a..) song to you before you know it. lol I hope he is still alive and well anyway!
Kaeru is very noisy, croaks from morn till night and has many parties. Still, I enjoy him.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that little sucker will do his courting closer to home this year and stay the heck out of my pond. He is one noisy little dude when he is courting
He's been very noisy, croaking day and night. Sometimes he has very late parties!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Sorry for the double post, the first one didn't take until later!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaeru is very noisy, croaks from morn till night and has many parties. Still, I enjoy him.
If you notice sometime that he is gone, you will know where to find him. I think he likes courting Kansas frogs.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Well, here I have sat for 8 hours, waiting for someone to talk to m.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Murph wrote:
Well, here I have sat for 8 hours, waiting for someone to talk to m.
I know! It sucks to be the Maytag man!
Say did ya checkout the history of Boudicca? I only just learned of her a couple of years ago. She must have been incredibly strong, and full of grit. She had to have had something very special about her personality to make thousands of men follow her into battle! I wish I could be invisible, and just go back and follow her through one of her days. Can you imagine?

Speaking of bold, strong women. Hatshepsut,(an egyptian pharoah)
was remarkable also.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Murph, I sort of repeated myself there because I didn't think you went back far enough to see my post to you about Boudicca.
(((Don't mess with the Bou!)))
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

beatnick wrote:
Sorry for the double post, the first one didn't take until later!
I HATE when that happens!
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

OOPs! Good mornin all y'all.
I hope something good happens to you today.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Good morning, Marley and Allbodies.
Marley, I didn't look at the history yet. She obviously had a lot of inner power.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

My friend is on spring break. She was here yesterday and said she would be back sometime this week. SHe has a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday and the doctor told her to do TWO days of prep.
I told her I had heard that the prep is not so bad now because doctors were using pills now instead of making people drink that horrible, disgusting Stuff. She said her doctor must not have heard that good news because he prescribed TWO bottles of the nasty stuff. The friend who helps me is taking her.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Marley wrote:
OOPs! Good mornin all y'all.
I hope something good happens to you today.
Good morning Murph, Marley, and all. This is a driveby to say hello and let you know we have rain, rain, rain (Kaeru loves to party but this morning he's sleeping in, even though it's soggy. The day after tomorrow we're supposed to have 5 straight days of sun. That is a big event in these parts. Every business (including medical) in town will shut down for sunshine.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

A couple good things have happened for me already!
the sun is shining big, and bright, and the calender is promising me that this is the first day of spring! Yeah!.........I don't necessarily think the weather will cooperate but,......
Oh, and Bear made coffee. Can you see how it sticks in my teeth? ummmmm

snork
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Well, not EVERY business, just most.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Marley wrote:
A couple good things have happened for me already!
the sun is shining big, and bright, and the calender is promising me that this is the first day of spring! Yeah!.........I don't necessarily think the weather will cooperate but,......
Oh, and Bear made coffee. Can you see how it sticks in my teeth? ummmmm
snork
Send some of that big, bright sun this way!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Murph wrote:
My friend is on spring break. She was here yesterday and said she would be back sometime this week. SHe has a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday and the doctor told her to do TWO days of prep.
I told her I had heard that the prep is not so bad now because doctors were using pills now instead of making people drink that horrible, disgusting Stuff. She said her doctor must not have heard that good news because he prescribed TWO bottles of the nasty stuff. The friend who helps me is taking her.
The friend who helps you sounds super nice.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
The friend who helps you sounds super nice.
She is one of a kind. My friend mentioned to her that she was going to use part of her spring break to tear down a lean-to that was on her shed. The friend who helps me immediately said, "I will get hubby's power tools and come help you."

Also--I guess some of son's 'country boys' as he calls his friends, are planning to get drunk at the reception dinner/dance and have already asked if they can come to her house, leave their trucks there, and have her drive them back to her house for the night. Of course, she said she would. Her husband is the same way; he will go out of his way to help people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando