Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#68844 Mar 18, 2013
Murph wrote:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Tribe Mom
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Murphy and Little Marley and Misty and Molly say Happy Birthdy, too.
Oh my goodness! Thank you Murph!

:-)

...and Murphy and Little Marley and Misty and Molly too!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68845 Mar 18, 2013
Florida Night Shift wrote:
Tribe--Each situation is unique.
We are fragile.
I am praying for you.
Robert Service is one of my favorite poets. Here's the last lines of a good one --just let it go--for your B-day:
My pipe is out, my glass is dry;
My fire is almost ashes too;
But once again, before you go,
And I prepare to meet the New:
Old Year! a parting word that's true,
For we've been comrades, you and I --
I thank God for each day of you;
There! bless you now! Old Year, good-bye!

-Robert Service
Thank you FNS! I appreciate your poem and your prayers.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68846 Mar 18, 2013
snarky wrote:
Good morning, allbodies.
Sorry to be AWOL. Older son's girlfriend's mother passed away last week. Not unexpected, but sooner than expected.
The memorial service was Saturday and it was very nice.(as nice as those things can be)
Anywho, I'll try and read back tonight. I hope all is well is everyone.
Tribe -- prayers for your family.
Thank you snarky!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68847 Mar 18, 2013
Marley Mallone wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy Girl!
For you, and all of us who need a blessing.
Hugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G7O9OqBd2usXX
Thank you. That is beautiful.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68848 Mar 18, 2013
Marley Mallone wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy Girl!
For you, and all of us who need a blessing.
Hugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G7O9OqBd2usXX
Marley, the words to this ARE beautiful! I have no sound, but I saw Murph's response, so I looked at it. I'm glad I did. Thanks!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68849 Mar 18, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. That is beautiful.
Good afternoon, almost evening Murph! It IS beautiful, huh?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68850 Mar 18, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, almost evening Murph! It IS beautiful, huh?
I like the other one Ms Mallone sent, too. I especially like the very first part of the video where the warrior queen had just drawn that sword. I thought it especially relevant since I had just gotten home from therapy--where I practiced holding a fork and actually picking up food with it!! Hee hee.

The therapist was making it 'fun'. My 'food' is therapy putty and she was making me quite a menu--meatballs, snails still in their shells, macaroni, and asparagus, and I don't remember what all.
We have found that I do better with a short length of foam pipe cover over the fork handle than with the strap that fits over my hand and the fork fits into that. That seems much more awkward to use.
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68851 Mar 19, 2013
Good morning all. The daffodils have blossomed and the tuplips are trying. In between is a hyacinth.
Tribe Mom, I hope your problems resolve soon.
Jean, I wish you could get on here and talk, we miss you.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68852 Mar 19, 2013
beatnick wrote:
Good morning all. The daffodils have blossomed and the tuplips are trying. In between is a hyacinth.
Tribe Mom, I hope your problems resolve soon.
Jean, I wish you could get on here and talk, we miss you.
Good to see you Beat! Hope you and your fam are well.
Nothing is blooming at my house except another layer of snow.
:( Yesterday it was rain, sleet, ice, and snow. blagh
At this rate we will not be able to have an egg hunt for the munchkins for Easter. I wish I could boycott Easter's in March!
I want them to be in April.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68854 Mar 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the other one Ms Mallone sent, too. I especially like the very first part of the video where the warrior queen had just drawn that sword. I thought it especially relevant since I had just gotten home from therapy--where I practiced holding a fork and actually picking up food with it!! Hee hee.
The therapist was making it 'fun'. My 'food' is therapy putty and she was making me quite a menu--meatballs, snails still in their shells, macaroni, and asparagus, and I don't remember what all.
We have found that I do better with a short length of foam pipe cover over the fork handle than with the strap that fits over my hand and the fork fits into that. That seems much more awkward to use.
Morning Murph,

Boudicca (no one seems certain of the spelling)
was a real Celtic warrior queen, and holy cow she was fierce!
She successfully led her army against the Romans.
Google her, for the facts on this amazing womans accomplishments .
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68855 Mar 19, 2013
Goodmorning Jean! Hope you feel better with every passing day!
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68856 Mar 19, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Marley, the words to this ARE beautiful! I have no sound, but I saw Murph's response, so I looked at it. I'm glad I did. Thanks!
Hello Tribe, I'm glad you saw it, as I meant it for all of us.

Yesterday, I googled Ireland and Irish songs. There must be thousands of sites with great music, and beautiful videos. I got sidetracked over and over and enjoyed it so much that before I knew it I had whiled away the entire morning.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68857 Mar 19, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
That song breaks my heart, somehow.
Good to see you, Ms Mallone. Whar you Bin??????????
Yes it is a song about a rogue for sure.

I wish I bin doing something other than the ordinary hum drum STUFF of keeping house. I watched the grands quite a bit last week.
They are bright spots in the day when they behave.:)
Then of course, I'm so nosey, I can't resist finding out what is happening with the Jodi Arias trial. ugh! I hope I never get drawn into watching another!
beatnick

Olympia, WA

#68858 Mar 19, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you Beat! Hope you and your fam are well.
Nothing is blooming at my house except another layer of snow.
:( Yesterday it was rain, sleet, ice, and snow. blagh
At this rate we will not be able to have an egg hunt for the munchkins for Easter. I wish I could boycott Easter's in March!
I want them to be in April.
Soon the sun will be out and you'll be able to hide those eggs for the munchkins (if not, you'll have to settle for indoors). I'd like Easter in April too, I'm just not quite ready in March.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68859 Mar 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Don't forget to wish Tribe a Happy Birthday.
Surprise! March 15th birthday? You are an Ides of March girl!
Happy belated birthday Tribe!

Thanks for telling us Liz.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68860 Mar 19, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Snarky I'm sorry to hear about your son's girlfriend's Mother.
Murph and Queen I just saw your posts about the chickens and them pecking at each other. My daughter has about 7-8 chickens and some lay brown eggs and others lay white. She wasn't sure why but she has mentioned that some of them are losing their feathers. Maybe it's because you're not suppose to mix the different birds?????????
They may be moulting.? I don't know too much about chickens, but I'm pretty sure they lose some feathers, and grow new ones, once or twice a year?
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68861 Mar 19, 2013
beatnick wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon the sun will be out and you'll be able to hide those eggs for the munchkins (if not, you'll have to settle for indoors). I'd like Easter in April too, I'm just not quite ready in March.
I'll bet that froggy Kearu will be croaking out a "Courtin"(as in Froggy went a..) song to you before you know it. lol I hope he is still alive and well anyway!
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68862 Mar 19, 2013
It sure is dark and dreary again. We had a glimmer of sun a short time ago, but the wind is really making loud whooshing noises through the woods. 34* wind chill is probably 23* sigh
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68863 Mar 19, 2013
Florida Night Shift wrote:
Marley--we need a grand story from your Monty.
Beat-we need starry news.
Lil'one didn't want to eat his broccoli last night. He had to sit on the couch (no tv) and think about the cookies we were going to make for 4 minutes, and then decide if he wanted cookies. If so, he had to eat his broccoli. He ate his broccoli. MSB ate her broccoli without a fuss, but she wanted to eat ALL the cookies and pouted when she was told she could only have a couple. Poop. If we was at Grandma's house, it would have been cookies for everyone, broccoli or not. lol
I'm going to go out and look at the moon. I'll see you all there.
HUGS!
LOL
Hi Flo! Sometimes I think grown ups make life to tuff about simple things.
I was on an outing with Monty, and his Mom and Dad on Sunday. Our destination was a Rock, Gem, and Fossil shop about 50 minutes from here. During the course of the drive we talked back and forth about a lot of things. Emily was talking about what a high price H&R Block wanted to do there taxes. Monty chimed in with a twinkle in his eye and said, "They should call that place The RIP Block!"

chuckle

Do you have any new projects going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,111,057
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 487,740
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 24 min HELL ON EARTH 25,874
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Lexus1985 2,512
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Lexus1985 9,073
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Lexus1985 26,895
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr CROW 2,514
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search