Level 4

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68827 Mar 15, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't slip--my bad knee was already out of the tub aand buckled just enough that the top of the foot that was just exiting, tripped on the lip of the tub. This was my regular tub because I was in a hurry to get ready for therapy and didn't want to wait for 65 gallons of water to fill the walk-in.(It only takes 3 to 4 minutes, but Still!
We won't have any money in the till until Maggie Wins. I think, after she wins, we should do a road trip first, then invest the rest of Our winnings in inventions. I just know we are going to make it big one day!
Yeah, but your hand slipped on the toilet, right? If there was some tacky stuff on the toilet, you'd have been able to stable.

I have ideas! We'll all be so rich!

Love to you.

Self-worth is better than net worth.

(We ARE rich. I can say that on many levels!)

XXXOOO rest well.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68828 Mar 15, 2013
This evening youngest son finished the Marley border around the bottom of thr bedroom porch, and we (he, oldest daughter and I) took them out to see their new playground. They were very suspicious of the fenced-in area,and wanted to hang out with us on the porch.

Just a few minutes ago, they told me they needed to go out. I tried to let them out the bedroom door. They went into the living room to show me I was doing it wrong--supposed to put on their leashes and take them out front and walk to the road, in the dark.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68829 Mar 15, 2013
Florida Night Shift wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but your hand slipped on the toilet, right? If there was some tacky stuff on the toilet, you'd have been able to stable.
I have ideas! We'll all be so rich!
Love to you.
Self-worth is better than net worth.
(We ARE rich. I can say that on many levels!)
XXXOOO rest well.
Yes.I am So glad the lid was down, otherwise this would read,"glug......glug....g lug
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68830 Mar 17, 2013
Happy Sunday Ladies

I hope you are all doing well. We've been busy cutting down trees and also brush and small trees off the fence lines all week. Today maybe it will be finished. YS swept off the roof and cleaned the gutters too, lots of Spring cleanup going on, it was 78* yesterday and its supposed to be 84* in a day or two. My chicks finally got used to the sound of the chainsaw and run around like usual, they are growing very fast and it's amazing how much they eat. I hope you all have a great day, it's beautiful here so I'm sure we will be outside a lot today. Y'all take care!
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68831 Mar 17, 2013
Sorry Murph, I've got the menfolk handling the cutting and hauling, you CANNOT come down here and get all crazy with the chainsaw! No one has to tell me twice to stay away from it.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68832 Mar 17, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
Happy Sunday Ladies
I hope you are all doing well. We've been busy cutting down trees and also brush and small trees off the fence lines all week. Today maybe it will be finished. YS swept off the roof and cleaned the gutters too, lots of Spring cleanup going on, it was 78* yesterday and its supposed to be 84* in a day or two. My chicks finally got used to the sound of the chainsaw and run around like usual, they are growing very fast and it's amazing how much they eat. I hope you all have a great day, it's beautiful here so I'm sure we will be outside a lot today. Y'all take care!
Happy Sunday to you. Happy St Patrick's Day.
I Orcheln's ad for baby chicks last week. OMG! One baby chick costs what I used to pay for a large, dressed fryer at the grocery store!
How many chicks did you get? What kind? Are some for eating and some for laying?
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68833 Mar 17, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. I wish you a great day.
Little Marley doesn't like the play area the boys built for her. SHe says she can only pee if there is a leash attached to her, with me at the other end, freezing to death in my jammies.
Cajun Queen

Alexandria, LA

#68834 Mar 17, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Sunday to you. Happy St Patrick's Day.
I Orcheln's ad for baby chicks last week. OMG! One baby chick costs what I used to pay for a large, dressed fryer at the grocery store!
How many chicks did you get? What kind? Are some for eating and some for laying?
I got all red sexlink chicks, I bought eight but the smallest one died. They are all laying hens, they lay large brown eggs. This is my second go round, the first time I bought two of one kind that laid colored eggs that were slightly larger than the red sexlinks and within a few hours the two larger chicks pecked the others to death, I was horrified. I brought the little murdering trash outta hell chickens back (like my Josey Wales reference?) and got all one kind, they get along just fine. I won't make that mistake again.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68835 Mar 17, 2013
Cajun Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
I got all red sexlink chicks, I bought eight but the smallest one died. They are all laying hens, they lay large brown eggs. This is my second go round, the first time I bought two of one kind that laid colored eggs that were slightly larger than the red sexlinks and within a few hours the two larger chicks pecked the others to death, I was horrified. I brought the little murdering trash outta hell chickens back (like my Josey Wales reference?) and got all one kind, they get along just fine. I won't make that mistake again.
WOw, that is horrifying! I guess that is 'pecking order'. Gosh, I rarely see brown eggs anymore.
There is a rooster somewhere to the west of me. He doesn't wake up and start crowing until about 10 AM.(Must be a teen-age rooster).

“tell it to the sock”

Level 5

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#68837 Mar 18, 2013
Good morning, allbodies.

Sorry to be AWOL. Older son's girlfriend's mother passed away last week. Not unexpected, but sooner than expected.

The memorial service was Saturday and it was very nice.(as nice as those things can be)

Anywho, I'll try and read back tonight. I hope all is well is everyone.

Tribe -- prayers for your family.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#68838 Mar 18, 2013
Good Morning All

Snarky I'm sorry to hear about your son's girlfriend's Mother.

Murph and Queen I just saw your posts about the chickens and them pecking at each other. My daughter has about 7-8 chickens and some lay brown eggs and others lay white. She wasn't sure why but she has mentioned that some of them are losing their feathers. Maybe it's because you're not suppose to mix the different birds?????????
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68839 Mar 18, 2013
Good morning, Snarky and Liz and Allbodies.
Snarky, I am sorry to hear of the passing of your son's girl friend's mother.
Liz, the chickens are probably just 'moulting'. I think that is natural for them to do and they will be ok.
Marley Mallone

West Mifflin, PA

#68840 Mar 18, 2013
Good Morning

Mallone is late to the lane, but still thinkin Irish she is.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68841 Mar 18, 2013
Marley Mallone wrote:
Good Morning
Mallone is late to the lane, but still thinkin Irish she is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WMGvQ2v-ZRMXX
That song breaks my heart, somehow.
Good to see you, Ms Mallone. Whar you Bin??????????
Marley Mallone

West Mifflin, PA

#68842 Mar 18, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
That song breaks my heart, somehow.
Good to see you, Ms Mallone. Whar you Bin??????????
Murphy Girl!

For you, and all of us who need a blessing.
Hugs
Marley Mallone

West Mifflin, PA

#68843 Mar 18, 2013
Honoring the "Boadicea" in all of us.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#68844 Mar 18, 2013
Murph wrote:
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Tribe Mom
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Murphy and Little Marley and Misty and Molly say Happy Birthdy, too.
Oh my goodness! Thank you Murph!

:-)

...and Murphy and Little Marley and Misty and Molly too!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68845 Mar 18, 2013
Florida Night Shift wrote:
Tribe--Each situation is unique.
We are fragile.
I am praying for you.
Robert Service is one of my favorite poets. Here's the last lines of a good one --just let it go--for your B-day:
My pipe is out, my glass is dry;
My fire is almost ashes too;
But once again, before you go,
And I prepare to meet the New:
Old Year! a parting word that's true,
For we've been comrades, you and I --
I thank God for each day of you;
There! bless you now! Old Year, good-bye!

-Robert Service
Thank you FNS! I appreciate your poem and your prayers.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68846 Mar 18, 2013
snarky wrote:
Good morning, allbodies.
Sorry to be AWOL. Older son's girlfriend's mother passed away last week. Not unexpected, but sooner than expected.
The memorial service was Saturday and it was very nice.(as nice as those things can be)
Anywho, I'll try and read back tonight. I hope all is well is everyone.
Tribe -- prayers for your family.
Thank you snarky!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68847 Mar 18, 2013
Marley Mallone wrote:
<quoted text>
Murphy Girl!
For you, and all of us who need a blessing.
Hugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G7O9OqBd2usXX
Thank you. That is beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,154,374
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min positronium 49,241
T-Rex Does the State have a Dummy 42 min H A N S 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 490,274
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,324
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Miles 17,709
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,664
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando