Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit
Jean

Saint Louis, MO

#68766 Mar 11, 2013
Good morning, Allbodies. Love and miss you all much.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68767 Mar 11, 2013
Good morning Jean and Allbodies. I hope you have a good Monday.
Jean, I hope you are getting stronger every day.
It is nice and sunny here, but only 32 degrees.

My cousin and her husband came yesterday afternoon (after they had shopped the flea market) and visited for 4 hours. I Love having them come.

She is doing so much better, but her doctor still doesn't know why she suddenly swelled up like she did. Just like the doctors here, he is treating the symptoms without finding out what Caused the syptoms.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#68768 Mar 11, 2013
Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
oops!... from OUR hearts to your heart. we all wish the best.
You guys (gals) make me cry...but it's a good cry. Thank you Marley!

<3

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68769 Mar 11, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for miracles and know that, even when it doesn't seem like it to us, God's timing is always perfect.
I am a big believer in tough love. Love that is unconditional, but strict. Let him know that you love him so much that you would rather let him hit rock bottom than to enable him to ruin his health and his life.
You and him are in my prayers. I hope your world is soon wonderful.
Thank you Murph for your words and your prayers. I'm trying so hard to be tough.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68770 Mar 11, 2013
I posted this on Chat thread. I know some of you read over there sometime, but not all of you. I wanted to share this with y'all too.

Husband was reading the morning paper and read this to me what he ran across in the Lost & Found section of the paper.

LOST HEART. 7 years ago this month I lost my heart to my beautiful wife, K XXXX. She has had it with her ever since and I hope that she holds on to it forever.
-B

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX

Isn't he just the cat's meow? What a sweetie K has!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68771 Mar 11, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
I posted this on Chat thread. I know some of you read over there sometime, but not all of you. I wanted to share this with y'all too.
Husband was reading the morning paper and read this to me what he ran across in the Lost & Found section of the paper.
LOST HEART. 7 years ago this month I lost my heart to my beautiful wife, K XXXX. She has had it with her ever since and I hope that she holds on to it forever.
-B
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
Isn't he just the cat's meow? What a sweetie K has!
That is really sweet. I hope she knows how blessed she is.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68772 Mar 11, 2013
Jean wrote:
Good morning, Allbodies. Love and miss you all much.
I'm so very sorry. I didn't see your little post Jean. Glad to see you post. I hope you feel better and get your strength back soon. Take care of yourself.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68773 Mar 11, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really sweet. I hope she knows how blessed she is.
I just bet she does Murph!

:-)
Marley

Ambridge, PA

#68774 Mar 12, 2013
Good morning all bodies!
Wishing every one a good day that holds at least one pleasant surprise for you.
I already got my surprise. I took my coffee out with me to take a quick walk round the yard. It is still cold here. There they were! Daffodil shoots peeking up everywhere! Nestled in amongst the leaves two purple crocus were laughing up at me!
purple crocus
purple crocus
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68775 Mar 12, 2013
Marley wrote:
Good morning all bodies!
Wishing every one a good day that holds at least one pleasant surprise for you.
I already got my surprise. I took my coffee out with me to take a quick walk round the yard. It is still cold here. There they were! Daffodil shoots peeking up everywhere! Nestled in amongst the leaves two purple crocus were laughing up at me!
purple crocus
purple crocus
PURPLE CROCUS??????????
PURPLE CROCUS??????????

How dare you waste time on a Real Day talking about Purple Crocus! This is a Rel Day--Get It??? A Very Real Day.

If you can't find something to talk about on this Very Real Day....

Hope you have a great day!

Purple Crocus..........Humph!
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68776 Mar 12, 2013
Good afternoon, Marley and albodies. I hope you have a great day. It is 46 here, but bright sunshine and no wind, so it feels warmer.

I was up every couple of hours during the night (started cleaning the linen closet at 3AM). I didn't wake up until 10 AM. My friend had slipped in so quietly, she didn't wake the dogs up. She is an angel, who came when I was desperately in need of an angel. Plus--she brought chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips!
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68777 Mar 12, 2013
You have a wonderful angel Murph!
Great minds must think alike, I've been digging into the closet and dresser drawers. Doing some tidying, throwing out, and putting summer clothes forward. I have to laugh, "summer clothes".... means stained, raggedy, ancient, paint embellished rags, that I affectionately call my play clothes! You never know when a random spark from a stick pile will burn a hole in your shirt.
:)
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68778 Mar 12, 2013
Marley wrote:
You have a wonderful angel Murph!
Great minds must think alike, I've been digging into the closet and dresser drawers. Doing some tidying, throwing out, and putting summer clothes forward. I have to laugh, "summer clothes".... means stained, raggedy, ancient, paint embellished rags, that I affectionately call my play clothes! You never know when a random spark from a stick pile will burn a hole in your shirt.
:)
I have 'play clothes' too. I have several pairs of jeans that are exactly like they are now selling for 100-150.00. And, I got my holes and tears Honest.

I put away a bunch of sweaters that I got out last fall and never wore one time. Since I spent most of the winter in pajamas, my winter clothes languished in the closet.

Be careful around those stick fires, Marley.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68779 Mar 12, 2013
I just noticed that Good Friday will be the 50th Anniversary of my wedding. I think I will celebrate, even though I will do it alone.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68780 Mar 12, 2013
Murph wrote:
Good afternoon, Marley and albodies. I hope you have a great day. It is 46 here, but bright sunshine and no wind, so it feels warmer.
I was up every couple of hours during the night (started cleaning the linen closet at 3AM). I didn't wake up until 10 AM. My friend had slipped in so quietly, she didn't wake the dogs up. She is an angel, who came when I was desperately in need of an angel. Plus--she brought chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips!
I'm having sleep issues also Murph.

Your friend sounds like an angel. I need to find a friend like that here. Mine moved to Georgia. That is the third friend I've lot to Georgia in the last 10 years. I'm beginning to not like that state.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68781 Mar 12, 2013
Murph wrote:
I just noticed that Good Friday will be the 50th Anniversary of my wedding. I think I will celebrate, even though I will do it alone.
Aww Murph! 50 years...and I'm always bragging. I just had an anniversary February 14th, was 27 years, but we've been together for 29 years. 50 years...THAT is long time. My two sisters, who are a few years older than me would have been married over 50 years. The oldest had to leave her husband because he was the worst alcoholic I've ever heard of. He recently passed away, left wife #2 everything after my sister and him were together all those years. Her daughter is 56 years old, two years younger than me. That's how long they would have been married. My other sister is still married. Her son is 5 years younger than me, so she's been married to him for 54 years.

I'm sorry if I sound crazy (I think I'm losing my sanity here). I'm trying to find it.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#68782 Mar 12, 2013
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 'play clothes' too. I have several pairs of jeans that are exactly like they are now selling for 100-150.00. And, I got my holes and tears Honest.
I put away a bunch of sweaters that I got out last fall and never wore one time. Since I spent most of the winter in pajamas, my winter clothes languished in the closet.
Be careful around those stick fires, Marley.
:-) about the jeans. I used to wear my husband's holey (sp) jeans to do yard work. My elderly neighbor (in Tampa) told me I was in style.
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68783 Mar 13, 2013
Good morning T.

Oh Yikes. Woke up this gray morning to find powdery snow decorating the ground, trees, and bushes. 33*
It really is very pretty, but.....

I heard them talking on a news program that Florida has been invaded by some sort of a very large mosquito called a Gull Nipper?! The news person said the mosquito can bite through clothing. Sounds miserable !
Did Florida have them last year?
Marley

West Mifflin, PA

#68784 Mar 13, 2013
Murph wrote:
You should celebrate. After all, you have so many special memories, and a terrific family because of your marriage.
I don't think you will be alone. I am sure he will be with you in spirit.
hugs
Murph

Wichita, KS

#68785 Mar 13, 2013
Good morning, Tribe and Marley and Allbodies. I hope you have a great day.
We have bright sunshine and I think it is supposed to be another warm, lovely day But, there was frost on the Daffodils when I took the dogs out.

What are all y'all up to today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min woodtick57 1,346,815
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 44 min RealBenjam in 509,813
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Just Bev 18,692
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Just Bev 12,535
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr texas pete 4,853
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 57,267
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr Wondering 97,819
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages